Page 356 of 418 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,120 of 8350

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    The above post was a bump from about 3 years ago. I'm taking the piss out of my bad decision.
    Was like a few hundred dollars back then.

Load Metric
    So how did you become a millionaire?

I invested in Dogecoin back in 2020.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    So how did you become a millionaire?

I invested in Dogecoin back in 2020.

I think at this point Doge isn't as much about how you feel about it Technology wise, as it is maybe more an Elon fn Musk being so publicly involved in it now. He can literally likely, make things out of thin air happen (if he wanted to try like pumping Doge here LOL). And for real too, so hes touting the Doge, will the lead to it becoming more used, and indoctrinated into the crypto functioning elements of cryptocurrency use, It is just a troll to that extent to me honestly.

I have said it a few days or so ago here, and I will say it again now. The Pivot is actually, Bitcoin Cash and if you aren't piling Bitcoin Cash then, I dont know what to tell you. Just consider this whole Doge and Musky thing a smoke screen lol, and in reality the real pivot and still actually affordable move here is to, Bitcoin Cash. You want bch not Doge but lol, I mean short-term could it be done profitably, sure but Technologically and usefulness wise, I just don't see it in Doge. Or how or why Companies say, would use that over something already incorporated into everything. As say Bitcoin Cash is now...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well, garrett, Micon will be happy to hear you say that.

Last I heard, he was pretty much all-in with bitcoin cash, given his friendship with big BCH guy Roger Ver. Perhaps it's changed and he reinvested in bitcoin, but BCH is where I think most of Micon's crypto lies.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Last I heard, he was pretty much all-in with bitcoin cash, given his friendship with big BCH guy Roger Ver. Perhaps it's changed and he reinvested in bitcoin, but BCH is where I think most of Micon's crypto lies.
    I think that now you actually have to just sit back and relax, and let this seemingly obvious and more affordable transition actually start to just happen now And it will eventually imo, inevitably. And once the masses are more crypto schooled, and desensitized about this all, lol its going to boom imo. I can see it happening too... And more and more business starting to incorporate bch, which of course then leads to new Demand, and then an actual Price Increase happening. All signs are pointing up for real, when I think about bch right now, and where its heading. I don't have any for reasons now myself, I cant atm. But im being honest and telling you this is real, and the move is coming, if not even happening atm for real =)...

Once people start to lose the OMG, or FOMO thing going on or was going on, around Bitcoin I think people or at least businesses, as more and more now being to take Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash/Ethereum now which is strong, that actual real indoctrination into real functioning things, is the start of people even wanting, or buying any crypto of course. So with Bitcoin Cash the reason I believe in it now so much is, and as it was built by design actually more efficient, faster cheaper, just better then Bitcoin ever would or could be by design. And I don't think that this, i'll call it pivot, or 'Segue' I guess we could call it. Just seems to obviously, point into the Bitcoin Cash direction now, undoubtedly. And also this is why and how Bitcoin Cash was designed, to be used as just that. A Medium or Exchange (Currency) so I think incorporating it being so seamless will become very attractive, to now as we are really, going Mainstream. And so the indoctrination of the more affordable, still ~1k a bch but, its just all makes sense. And that is why now I do see it, and the real pivot is happening. And as Bitcoin itself becomes more Mainstream now, and people in general become more understanding and desensitized to the cryptocurrency space. And start to view it all as it is, a whole nother' Market just not Wall St.

We can just call it the, 'Crypto MArket' =)...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

I think that now you actually have to just sit back and relax, and let this seemingly obvious and more affordable transition actually start to just happen now And it will eventually imo, inevitably. And once the masses are more crypto schooled, and desensitized about this all, lol its going to boom imo. I can see it happening too... And more and more business starting to incorporate bch, which of course then leads to new Demand, and then an actual Price Increase happening. All signs are pointing up for real, when I think about bch right now, and where its heading. I don't have any for reasons now myself, I cant atm. But im being honest and telling you this is real, and the move is coming, if not even happening atm for real =)...

Once people start to lose the OMG, or FOMO thing going on or was going on, around Bitcoin I think people or at least businesses, as more and more now being to take Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash/Ethereum now which is strong, that actual real indoctrination into real functioning things, is the start of people even wanting, or buying any crypto of course. So with Bitcoin Cash the reason I believe in it now so much is, and as it was built by design actually more efficient, faster cheaper, just better then Bitcoin ever would or could be by design. And I don't think that this, i'll call it pivot, or 'Segue' I guess we could call it. Just seems to obviously, point into the Bitcoin Cash direction now, undoubtedly. And also this is why and how Bitcoin Cash was designed, to be used as just that. A Medium or Exchange (Currency) so I think incorporating it being so seamless will become very attractive, to now as we are really, going Mainstream. And so the indoctrination of the more affordable, still ~1k a bch but, its just all makes sense. And that is why now I do see it, and the real pivot is happening. And as Bitcoin itself becomes more Mainstream now, and people in general become more understanding and desensitized to the cryptocurrency space. And start to view it all as it is, a whole nother' Market just not Wall St.

ETH is the one I think will eventually be replaced. The fees are waaaaaayyyyyyyy to fuckin expensive and there's better options out there that do the same thing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    Doge peaked over .19 today. Thank You Elon!

Edit: Almost at .22 now.

Edit: Just broke .30 Up .11 in 2.5 hours.
    Back to 26c, but it could easily get close to $1 within some time.

I have a feeling we will see a crash when it gets near $1. Every crypto n00b I know is waiting for the $1 mark, and they say they're going to take their profits and run.

I’ll Go ahead and help out the cause - there is fucking 0.0% chance this shit hits $1.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

ETH is the one I think will eventually be replaced. The fees are waaaaaayyyyyyyy to fuckin expensive and there's better options out there that do the same thing.
    No way and today Eth is the far and away #2 Cryptocurrency behind Bitcoin

Ethereum is also about to undergo a major Fundamental Core upgrade/change here in in think 2022. Called Eth1 and Eth2. After those upgrades and already, Ethereum is just by design so easily used as a Medium of Exchange now, or Currency. That with these upgrades, and someone like Vitalik Buterin neck deep in it all, and very hands on to where Ethereum is going Technologically and Buterin is sharp when it comes to cryptocurrency. Ethereum and im talking out a bit now, and after the 2022 Eth1/Eth2 upgrades then I think Ethereum could make its way up to 5k+ maybe even 10k. Compared to bch tho, I still actually seem way more upside and possible profit in investing in bch now, not Ethereum as that's even gotten a bit pricey. The Eth1/Eth2 upgrades are not until 2022, so with Ethereum it just feels like you have time before that ones going to move significantly, and say with bitcoin cash if you wait a couple years I think you may have missed it by then =).....

I could however maybe make a case how and why I think, Bitcoin Cash is the one with the most upside now, and actually may see a real move up especially over the next couple of years say...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Berlin fork went live in the last 48hrs. Should lower transaction fees.

Load Metric
    honestly someone really does need to explain to me how a single fucking soul can take ETH seriously with these fees in the mix.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    honestly someone really does need to explain to me how a single fucking soul can take ETH seriously with these fees in the mix.

If I’m being honest I know exactly why I own some BTC. I’m become a convert of sorts.

I own one ETH and I can’t explain to you why other than everyone else seems to own some.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

If I’m being honest I know exactly why I own some BTC. I’m become a convert of sorts.

I own one ETH and I can’t explain to you why other than everyone else seems to own some.
    So I see this is probably genuinely sincere so maybe ill throw cpl things at you and it helps some...

Ethereum unlike Bitcoin isnt a Token perse of sorts, it's an Entire Network all of it's own and built into it is what makes it unique and great. The use is different where Bitcoin is Medium of Exchange and Store of Value for some, but Ethereum is actually completely different then that. Ethereum and so Eth is actually a whole Network of it's own coding language and payment system. They are different and used differently, Ethereum Network now has Dapps and more that can be built onto it, and Eth awarded but its just different then bitcoin, and its Network as a whole. What it is that you are hoping for is, that Businesses, People, Hobby just different things end up becoming being built on the Ethereum Network. Which would drive people, knowledge, Price etc...

There a lot to it, but what is also different about Ethereum is it has Vitalik Buterin heading it Technologically, and he may have even created it but he is actually, really all up in Ethereum, and Cryptocurrency which imo is a fantastic thing. Because he really does know crypto which cant be a big thing, and he is the name that is related to Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin.

Comments

Daly: It was and thanks

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    bnb scam tokens are better than eth scam tokens though

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    bnb scam tokens are better than eth scam tokens though
    Long ago I had a grip of bnb at $10, sold for $20 and thought I was smart. ETH fees are way too fuckin high, something will replace it.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    ETH fees seem to be much lower at night.
    ETH 2.0 are suppose to lower fees considerably.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    ETH fees seem to be much lower at night.
    ETH 2.0 are suppose to lower fees considerably.
    supposed to be ya, there are already several alternatives that are better.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    yeah i know the feeling. i missed so many fat pumps changing horse midstream

Load Metric
    Druff explained once, how to deposit Bitcoins in online poker rooms.

Does anyone have the link?

Thanks!
    Winner of the $555 freeroll

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel72 View Post

Thanks!

Comments

garrett: LoL..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel72 View Post

Thanks!
    1) Get free blockchain.com account

2) Always use as middleman for all BTC transactions between your wallet and gambling sites

Thread Information