Page 379 of 418 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,580 of 8358

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

excuse me the board recognizes it, im case you didnt notice.
    ok, my bad. I didn't realize that once the board recognizes it, its true. Goddamit Garrett!!! Why did you beat up your dad?
    No it wasn't you're bad...

This guy and a few here, have been slandering me on this poker forum for over 15 Years. At times for Druff its too much ive thought, not now or this but years ago. It got annoying to me. Why i think he did it at first and the first couple years was so I didn't get staked, point blank. And if all my dirt was posted on a Poker forum about how i was such a big Scumbag no one in their right mind would ever Stake me, and im talking the first couple years here. And actually Cmoney did end up staking me to play in a WSOP from here, and I didnt cash but it was an amazing experience for me it was. And that experience for me would never have happened actually if not for PFA here, and i got to play my only WSOP from the generosity of Cmoney here, and also Druffs forum. Not sure you even would know that truth about me here. And so I was targeted and actually one of the ones who came at me most, and posted my mugshots the most, was Sonatine actually and some others Gordman was another over all these years. and repetitively but it is what it is, and youre probably actually a new person so wouldnt understand al the Mugshot Troll from here from 12 or so years ago when this mostly was happening to me here, Slander.

Very importantly and actually True too, im not a Felon. I have never in my life been Convicted of a Felony in my life, im not a Felon. Also my dad and how I grew up real talk here too, was really Blue Collar. My father did Hardwood Floors, which i learned at a y oung age and also inside out know the entire business. Also i have myself ran a set of tools and 1099 sub contracted, so now you know a little more about me, the real me here. Not the one they want yo to think is me, and this oh hes so big and bad, be cared of Garrett and that is not true about me at all. Im a very kind guy and most people do not hate me at all who have ever met me or know me in life. I will say this though and its as sincere as I can be, if you think youre gonna just make a big fool out of garrett and walk away from it actually feeling as if you did do that. I would tell straight faced as I can, i would advise you highly to not be so naive, and think this stupidly. I have noticed you especially you're new perspectives here, which is great. At times PFA does need new perspectives, and people ad all forums do. I would just say to you, learn PFA and all of us here for yourself.

Learn PFA and everyone here individually and for yourself don't just believe the lies and slander glgl...

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

ok, my bad. I didn't realize that once the board recognizes it, its true. Goddamit Garrett!!! Why did you beat up your dad?
    No it wasn't you're bad...

This guy and a few here, have been slandering me on this poker forum for over 15 Years. At times for Druff its too much ive thought, not now or this but years ago. It got annoying to me. Why i think he did it at first and the first couple years was so I didn't get staked, point blank. And if all my dirt was posted on a Poker forum about how i was such a big Scumbag no one in their right mind would ever Stake me, and im talking the first couple years here. And actually Cmoney did end up staking me to play in a WSOP from here, and I didnt cash but it was an amazing experience for me it was. And that experience for me would never have happened actually if not for PFA here, and i got to play my only WSOP from the generosity of Cmoney here, and also Druffs forum. Not sure you even would know that truth about me here. And so I was targeted and actually one of the ones who came at me most, and posted my mugshots the most, was Sonatine actually and some others Gordman was another over all these years. and repetitively but it is what it is, and youre probably actually a new person so wouldnt understand al the Mugshot Troll from here from 12 or so years ago when this mostly was happening to me here, Slander.

Very importantly and actually True too, im not a Felon. I have never in my life been Convicted of a Felony in my life, im not a Felon. Also my dad and how I grew up real talk here too, was really Blue Collar. My father did Hardwood Floors, which i learned at a y oung age and also inside out know the entire business. Also i have myself ran a set of tools and 1099 sub contracted, so now you know a little more about me, the real me here. Not the one they want yo to think is me, and this oh hes so big and bad, be cared of Garrett and that is not true about me at all. Im a very kind guy and most people do not hate me at all who have ever met me or know me in life. I will say this though and its as sincere as I can be, if you think youre gonna just make a big fool out of garrett and walk away from it actually feeling as if you did do that. I would tell straight faced as I can, i would advise you highly to not be so naive, and think this stupidly. I have noticed you especially you're new perspectives here, which is great. At times PFA does need new perspectives, and people ad all forums do. I would just say to you, learn PFA and all of us here for yourself.

Learn PFA and everyone here individually and for yourself don't just believe the lies and slander glgl...
    Thanks for explaining this. I was only kidding. I don't know you or anything about what happened before I joined PFA. In fact, I've been very interested in a bunch of historical events here and nobody answers my questions so I just try to learn what I can on my own. So, just to be clear, you did not beat up your dad?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let's get back to the BTC discussion.

I thought when I broke past 50 and got near 52, we might be seeing a rally back to pre-crash levels.

Nope.

Back down to 49k.

However, a "bitcoin whale" -- the 3rd largest BTC holder in the world -- just bought 2700 BTC, worth $137m. So maybe that's a sign things are about to improve. (On a side note, I could have bought those 2700 BTC for $13.5k back when Micon first told me about them in 2011!)

https://gadgets.ndtv.com/cryptocurre...action-2640917

Ignore the "137 billion" number. They meant to say 137 million.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I thought when I broke past 50 and got near 52, we might be seeing a rally back to pre-crash levels.

Nope.

Back down to 49k.

However, a "bitcoin whale" -- the 3rd largest BTC holder in the world -- just bought 2700 BTC, worth $137m. So maybe that's a sign things are about to improve. (On a side note, I could have bought those 2700 BTC for $13.5k back when Micon first told me about them in 2011!)

I sold the btc i bought on the dip already and I'm glad I did. I still have some, some eth, solana and cosmos but not nearly as much as I did. The volatility is just too much for me. Now I don't need to price check these things in the middle of the night to make sure I'm not broke. Good for the whale who just made this purchase. I think btc is a little broken right now. If its an inflation hedge and goes down when inflation runs high then its not an inflation hedge. So what is it then? A volatility index?

Load Metric
    Country you do seem sincere to me here and now, so if I can help you clear up any confusion, im honest too a fault anyway so ask away...

No I did not BEAT UP MY DAD, and keep in mind we worked in a family business for years, all my life up to a certain point probably the Army for me around 2004. Up to then aside from school when i needed money I made it doing Hardwood Floors. And when you worked always in a family business, things can be different. And for me its not that it was bad, but there was some actual real, my dad was just my father, he was the Boss too. When customers needed answers, I was the son they came through me. And so by that we had a difficult time some years. And when I first moved to Florida in 2009/2010 I was charged with a Misdemeanor DV, and it was domestic since we were Father/Son it doesn't have to be a woman. When I was charged I was from Jersey, had a NJ drivers license everything, so the State of Florida where i got arrested thinking id run back to NJ or something gave me ridiculously HIGH 50k Bail, on a Misdemeanor. I was later told probably because they thought being from NJ, id leave. But i couldn't even post 10% of 50k back then to get out, so i had to wait till Court and 3 months later, in jail, miserable i just wanted out it didnt matter to me then, i woulda pleaded whatever, but it happened i served my time all the probation and im a free of the things related to that entirely. I did what i was supposed too. Yes the cops that night were called unbeknownst to us, we had literally just moved there i just got there, the neighbor unbeknownst to us adn me, was the Prosecutor and he called the cops, and when they came unbeknownst to me and my dad and i were arguing, they were looking through the side of blinds, and saw me throw a cooler at my dad and so, i was caught its true. I never made myself out here to be perfect, or in life. I have made mistakes im not a criminal, or a Felon even so it doesn't matter to me personally, honestly IDGAF..

I will tell you all if you think now years later im just some big dumb idiot, i would tell please dont think that. I have enjoyed fighting and conflict, I was also trained keep in mind when i was in the ARMY i was Infantry, i was trained to kill.. Not important but that is true yes, i do have a guilty Misdemeanor DV with my dad from 2009, its public record its fine, oh well. And now we get along fine, literally we dont care that the State got involved in our bidness, we dont care, never did, and wont ever still. Now you know the truth about that incident, and importantly ill tell you all, im not perfect ive had some bumps and bruises along the way not, im 42 years old. And id be the first to tell you that, i have made mistake in life some would view them as but im not a bad guy, or a criminal which to me matters.

Ask away Country if i can help answer you're confusion on things i will, its good to have new views here for sure..

Gold
    Load Metric
    Country you do seem sincere to me here and now, so if I can help you clear up any confusion, im honest too a fault anyway so ask away...

No I did not BEAT UP MY DAD, and keep in mind we worked in a family business for years, all my life up to a certain point probably the Army for me around 2004. Up to then aside from school when i needed money I made it doing Hardwood Floors. And when you worked always in a family business, things can be different. And for me its not that it was bad, but there was some actual real, my dad was just my father, he was the Boss too. When customers needed answers, I was the son they came through me. And so by that we had a difficult time some years. And when I first moved to Florida in 2009/2010 I was charged with a Misdemeanor DV, and it was domestic since we were Father/Son it doesn't have to be a woman. When I was charged I was from Jersey, had a NJ drivers license everything, so the State of Florida where i got arrested thinking id run back to NJ or something gave me ridiculously HIGH 50k Bail, on a Misdemeanor and probably i was told since they thought being from NJ, id leave. But i couldn't even post 10% of 50k back then to get out, so i had to wait till Court and 3 months later, in jail, miserable i just wanted out it didnt matter to me then, i woulda pleaded whatever, but it happened i served my time all the probation and im a free of the things related to that entirely. I did what i was supposed too. Yes the cops that night were called unbeknownst to us, we had literally just moved there i just got there, the neighbor unbeknownst to us adn me, was the Prosecutor and he called the cops, and when they came unbeknownst to me and my dad and i were arguing, they were looking through the side of blinds, and saw me throw a cooler at my dad and so, i was caught its true. I never made myself out here to be perfect, or in life. I have made mistakes im not a criminal, or a Felon even so it doesn't matter to me personally, honestly IDGAF..

I will tell you all if you think now years later im just some big dumb idiot, i would tell please dont think that. I have enjoyed fighting and conflict, I was also trained keep in mind when i was in the ARMY i was Infantry, i was trained to kill.. Not important but that is true yes, i do have a guilty Misdemeanor DV with my dad from 2009, its public record its fine, oh well. And now we get along fine, literally we dont care that the State got involved in our bidness, we dont care, never did, and wont ever still. Now you know the truth about that incident, and importantly ill tell you all, im not perfect ive had some bumps and bruises along the way not, im 42 years old. And id be the first to tell you that, i have made mistake in life some would view them as but im not a bad guy, or a criminal which to me matters.

Ask away Country if i can help answer you're confusion on things i will, its good to have new views here for sure..
    I'm an army vet too. So we're brothers. I was a tow missle gunner from atop a humvee '90-'98. Probably not a good place to be asking historical questions so I'll pick my spots. Thanks Garrett.

Comments

garrett: Thank you

Load Metric

No I did not BEAT UP MY DAD, and keep in mind we worked in a family business for years, all my life up to a certain point probably the Army for me around 2004. Up to then aside from school when i needed money I made it doing Hardwood Floors. And when you worked always in a family business, things can be different. And for me its not that it was bad, but there was some actual real, my dad was just my father, he was the Boss too. When customers needed answers, I was the son they came through me. And so by that we had a difficult time some years. And when I first moved to Florida in 2009/2010 I was charged with a Misdemeanor DV, and it was domestic since we were Father/Son it doesn't have to be a woman. When I was charged I was from Jersey, had a NJ drivers license everything, so the State of Florida where i got arrested thinking id run back to NJ or something gave me ridiculously HIGH 50k Bail, on a Misdemeanor and probably i was told since they thought being from NJ, id leave. But i couldn't even post 10% of 50k back then to get out, so i had to wait till Court and 3 months later, in jail, miserable i just wanted out it didnt matter to me then, i woulda pleaded whatever, but it happened i served my time all the probation and im a free of the things related to that entirely. I did what i was supposed too. Yes the cops that night were called unbeknownst to us, we had literally just moved there i just got there, the neighbor unbeknownst to us adn me, was the Prosecutor and he called the cops, and when they came unbeknownst to me and my dad and i were arguing, they were looking through the side of blinds, and saw me throw a cooler at my dad and so, i was caught its true. I never made myself out here to be perfect, or in life. I have made mistakes im not a criminal, or a Felon even so it doesn't matter to me personally, honestly IDGAF..

I'm an army vet too. So we're brothers. I was a tow missle gunner from atop a humvee '90-'98. Probably not a good place to be asking historical questions so I'll pick my spots. Thanks Garrett.

Awesome I was 11Bravo (Light Infantry)

I went through Ft Benning then after graduating, got assigned to the 10th Mountain Division. Not in Upstate NY though lol. Back then and the War was just getting really deep at that time in 2004/2005. The Pentagon was changing the military to smaller, more efficient BCTs (Brigade Combat Teams) and instead of taking apart and we were at war then, they added a new Brigade to the Units which mine was, 4th Brigade 10th Mountain Division and actually right now, the Secretary of Dense General Austin was my commander. When i was in the 10th Mountain he was i think a Major General back then (2 Star now is 4 i think) anyway ive met General Austin not like, you get it hed come to post, wed all stand at attention when the literal General of the entire 10th Mountain would walk in, but that was him Major General Austin was our Commander back then, of the 10th Mountain Division.

And why does it mattere here it doesnt, but maybe i tell that truth so some here realize, im not some thin skinned or weak person, at all. And so much pride i wont let people go out of their way to make me out to be a piece of dirt. That is the point i really get mad at some peoples attempt there, idk. Now though and ive been out probably 15 years'ish doesn't matter, none of that does. I did it, it ended it was a chapter in my life, yes it did probably change me in some ways, but i agreed to it. So id never change that about my life, it was just another Chapter in my life, is how i viewed it. Lifes a bunch of chapters, hopefully it is long enough for them, for you all.

Comments

country978: I trained at benning too. rock of chickamaugwa or something

Load Metric

Nope.

Back down to 49k.

Sorry a bit derailed above

i'm starting to see, more and more talk about how there really could be a 'Trillion Dollar shift' out of Bitcoin and into Ethereum. Just for diversification and balance reasons it does seem to have some merit to me here. Being Ethereum is Open-Source and Adaptable in time more and more will get built onto the Ethereum Blockchain now, and that creates Demand, which then rises price right. So there could be a real shift form Bitcoin over to more Ethereum happening or about to happen. Now im not saying i see it, but im starting to see it brought up more and more, and these arent fools talking about this Shift from Bitcoin To Ethereum now making some sense too...

What do you think Druff on this, Diversification reasons if nothing more is why it makes total sense actually.

Load Metric
    1 trillion BTC -> eth shift? The market cap of btc is $953 billion as I type this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    1 trillion BTC -> eth shift? The market cap of btc is $953 billion as I type this.
    No it's not a one time or month or year movement, its the idea that being open-source and Adaptable, the Ethereum Blockchain is now going to have more and more built onto it here. And starting to really boom now is what Zed is, NFT Gaming, and NFTs are Ethereum, Ethereum is going to be one day the much higher from todays Price Blockchain, for those real reasons, that creates Demand and use of Ethereum and with that, price goes up....

Bitcoin Blockchain and by design is a Store of Value, 21million and its done, no more. You cant ever have another that is also where the whole entire realization for the Mainstream people is happening now, they all realize ohhh, we cant just print ourselves to $0.00 worth, and then worse well. Finite Supply Digital Value systems are here, and they mean a great deal clearly, and that is what I think Elon Musk is doing, sorta telling the masses and Mainstream people that its not that scary, and look at me I have and use Cryptocurrency too, and believe in it. So its for real reasons and the Finite limited supply reason is what i think it is, and why he is such a megabull per Crypto and publicly.

oh and important also this entire 'Metaverse' concept is Ethereum Blockchain in case you didn't realize that reality..

Load Metric
    Garrett did you even read what I wrote?

I was saying that BTC has a market cap of 953 million since you said 1 trillion was flowing out of BTC -> eth.

I fully understand if you're saying eth will grow quicker than BTC and ETH 1 trillion market cap is on the horizon....but that's definitely not what you said at all.

Without going severely off topic just reply to what I wrote.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Shut up garrett.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Garrett did you even read what I wrote?

I was saying that BTC has a market cap of 953 million since you said 1 trillion was flowing out of BTC -> eth.

I fully understand if you're saying eth will grow quicker than BTC and ETH 1 trillion market cap is on the horizon....but that's definitely not what you said at all.

Without going severely off topic just reply to what I wrote.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Sonatine real talk honestly....

I heard how you're literally a fat disgusting slob, who picks on people online. And it's a little silly to me because, that same person would hurt you Sonatine. If you ever gave him a real reason to want too, get smarter Sonatine I'm not playing with YOU of all people here...

it's not a joke with you for me here now, and I can handle you Sonatine in every single ways shape or form imaginable too, fat boy

Load Metric
    like you handled your father?

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    oh hell yeah finally some action on PFA today. chaps drinking rain water has been the best material for months

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    oh hell yeah finally some action on PFA today. chaps drinking rain water has been the best material for months
    LOL

actually im smiling over here, thinking about how the actual massively obese and unhealthy, ebully lol

It's amazing to me how stupid Sonatine is, and across the board he's nothing, his input here is one dimensional Troll, thats all. He thinks he is intelligent, like MENSA smart and he isn't even close clearly. He cant even take care of himself, and resorts to picking on others on the internet, while he is hidden sitting all alone, behind his little computer screen. You see THAT is where Sonatine, gets TOUGH, and when he starts thinking he's better than everyone else, but he isn't of course. And reality is Sonatina is not actually an impressive, or well regarded individual and I bet, he hates himself, and he takes it out on others here on the internet. Not important with me he doesn't even stand a chance. Let alone think he ever did get in my head, he never has, still doesn't, never will etc.. Sonaslob acting like he is Superior to everyone else, while hiding his disgusting physical self, behind a computer screen

Plot twist someone thought maybe Sonatine was a Druff dupe, wow right lol IDGAF either way, anyway fun fun welcome to PFA dish hah

Load Metric
    feeling superior to someone who beat his father and went to jail for it isnt really like, "smug" tho, is it?

Load Metric
    feeling superior to someone who beat his father and went to jail for it isnt really like, "smug" tho, is it?
    What the fuck dont you understand about how every person in this world has a choice.

Whether to agree with someone, disagree with someone, like their actions not like their actions. This is actually how real life works for people Sonatine. You do not get to choose how others feel toward another you moron. You have some deluded belief that just because you have ruled someone not good by your Standards (wrong ones clearly) that does NOT actually mean to everyone else that same person, is viewed as you want them to be viewed Sonaslob. You do NOT get that reality, slob. Im not the one, you are messing with someone you can not handle, and you cant even handle me here you fucking loser, and go ahead and cry for Druff to snap me off again sonaslob you crybaby bich. That is the only chance you'll ever have vs me is cry to Druff to have me banned again. I mean just L O L anyway.......

You're a plain bich weasel

Thread Information