Page 376 of 418 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,520 of 8358

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    Based on this information, Druff thinks Bitcoin is going to crash immediately.

Comments

shoeshine box: aye, it sucks to die now.

gimmick: those 1 month years are convenient

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Apparently some of these massive Punks transactions are people trading with themselves or their friends.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

I joined PFA in 2015, posted in June of that year that I thought the people on PFA who predicted Bitcoin’s soon-to-be demise as evidence of overconfidence bias on the matter, and was roundly lambasted as being “an idiot” and whatnot for making such statements. That was when Bitcoin was trading between $200 and $300. Mind you, I wasn’t predicting that it would balloon in price as it has since then, but felt that there were way too many people around the world who get utility out of holding Bitcoin for it to fail as predicted by the PFA doomsayers so confidently were yodelling.

But, heck! There’s still time for it to “donkdown”. Amirite?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

I joined PFA in 2015, posted in June of that year that I thought the people on PFA who predicted Bitcoin’s soon-to-be demise as evidence of overconfidence bias on the matter, and was roundly lambasted as being “an idiot” and whatnot for making such statements. That was when Bitcoin was trading between $200 and $300. Mind you, I wasn’t predicting that it would balloon in price as it has since then, but felt that there were way too many people around the world who get utility out of holding Bitcoin for it to fail as predicted by the PFA doomsayers so confidently were yodelling.

But, heck! There’s still time for it to “donkdown”. Amirite?
    nice call mumbles!! I'm pretty sure btc is gonna stick awhile. Hope so anyway; my kids college education is depending on it.

Load Metric
    So I've been taking on SOL nfts as a fun hobby the last month. Waste of time but not so much more than posting here. And I'm ahead despite being in a market where NFTs are crashing pretty hard.

The whole thing is no doubt a scam but not much different than anything crypto. You can make good money flipping but holding long term is a risk. There are some long term successes like Solsteads (I tried but couldn't get one) which are now selling for 5 figures. But really you don;t make money by trading NFTs you make real money by being the developers behind NFTs. Even shitty NFTs can easiuly make 6 figures in minting fees let alone a 5-10 royalty on all future sales.

The interesting thing is even most developers know that these are a scam at this point so they try to attach some sort of intrinsic value. It could be that the NFT will be used for a future game, gives you royalties on sales, attach a charity to the project etc etc. But pretty much everyone involved knows its total shit. There are coordinated market sweeps, price manipulation, whatever you can think of, and its all discussed openly because in crypto world nothing is unethical. Speaking of unethical I'm learning all sorts of stuff like bot armies ruining mints, rug pulls, and fake clone minting sites that empty peoples wallets.

I'll keep doing it until it crashes completely. Hey Solana has nearly doubled since I started so that's pretty nice. I had a friend stake me and I already repaid him so now I'm just freerolling the profits.

Here's to the Frogbois!

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    I hear ENJ/Mana is nice.

Gold
    Load Metric
    There was a very bad inflation report that came out today. BTC rallied on the news to yet another ATH. Are any of you buying BTC at 69k ish? This thread has gone on for years and years with some of the best discussions and now as we are here at this high point the thread has been mostly silent for weeks. What gives?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    There was a very bad inflation report that came out today. BTC rallied on the news to yet another ATH. Are any of you buying BTC at 69k ish? This thread has gone on for years and years with some of the best discussions and now as we are here at this high point the thread has been mostly silent for weeks. What gives?
    They did opposite of Micon...

Gold
    Load Metric
    Most of the worlds finances are in a bad way, yes? I have a little bit of money. I need that little bit of money to earn a little bit of money and my financial future is secure. If I lose money and/or don't earn any I have to find a place to put the money so that it does. I should be able to keep money in the bank for a fair return. If the banks started offering me 6-7% or higher and it was fdic insured then I could get by on that but I can't at .008%. Its a negative return. And to borrow money from the bank the interest paid is so far in excess of what you can receive. So here I am with very limited means being forced to take on unacceptable levels of risk to even hope to get a return. The crypto markets are so incredibly volatile but it seems to be the only place to save money nowadays. I don't think the world's finances are going to get better soon and in fact it seems things are getting worse. Are financial shockwaves imminent?

Load Metric

its called math idiots look it up

$37,000 or $6, your choice poors.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    lol el salvadoraments

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The actual trigger for this was my making a big withdrawal from Bovada which I had been putting off for awhile, and then not immediately selling the BTC.

I'm sorry.

Comments

Pablo: forgiven

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The actual trigger for this was my making a big withdrawal from Bovada which I had been putting off for awhile, and then not immediately selling the BTC.

I'm sorry.

Are you selling or forced hodl?

Load Metric
    Anyone buying at these levels seeing an opportunity below $50,000?

There was decent action at $43,000 to jump it back to $47,000 quickly.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

I'm sorry.

Are you selling or forced hodl?
    Holding for now, but it's very irritating.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In case you didn't get the El Salvador reference...

https://twitter.com/nayibbukele/status/1467000621354135555

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    lol el salvadoraments
    What's a Rico to do?

Name:  D1A1E55C-A46F-4979-A5F0-5BDE44946B36.jpeg
Views: 378
Size:  329.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    lol el salvadoraments
    Can you recommend an ETF that mimics el Salvador trades?

As an act of contrition for ignoring you I offer this not entirely unrelated chart showing margin over recent history. You will not be able to turn your gaze from this chart. Remember what I told you about the taper in 2022 and may god protect you from harm.

When you get called you sometimes sell because you have to. Your sales have nothing to do with the quality of the asset.

The institutional ownership of Bitcoin is a fascinating and ironic thing.

Dot.com looks like a pimple. Just incredible incredible stuff. Borrowing to invest was not wrong as it was fucking free but…….. not forever.

Name:  EAEEBD01-4902-48C0-95F3-D0811D4034C3.png
Views: 354
Size:  1.12 MB

Comments

JACKDANIELS: big yikes
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 12-04-2021 at 09:23 AM.

Thread Information