Page 380 of 418 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,600 of 8356

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    im so confused.. so you chose to beat your father, got arrested. ok... but why did you choose to beat him and get arrested a second time? doesnt that imply that you didnt learn from getting arrested the first time? isnt there a word for people who have trouble with learning?

also please answer my question re why you think its 'smug' to feel superior to someone who went to jail for beating his father?

what do you think the word 'smug' means there?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    btc wasnt designed to be a store of value, it was supposed to be decentralized p2p cash

Platinum
    Load Metric
    HOLY FUCKING SHIT GARRETT, SHUT THE FUCK UP

HOW IS IT THAT SOMEONE LIKE YOU WHO, AFTER ALL OF THESE YEARS, CAN HAVE THIS MUCH OF A LACK OF SELF AWARENESS AS TO WHAT A MONUMENTAL FUCKTARD YOU REALLY ARE.

THE THING IS, YOU WERE A COMPLETE ROID RAGED BRAIN DEAD LOSER BEFORE YOU WERE HIT BY A TRUCK, I NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS POSSIBLE THAT YOU COULD ACTUALLY BE THIS MUCH DUMBER AFTERWARD.

YET YOU KEEP COMING BACK TO A WEBSITE, FOR YEARS, ASKING FOR MORE.

NEWSFLASH: NOBODY IS READING YOUR MULTIPLE BLOCK TEXT 3RD GRADE LEVEL POSTS HERE OF MINDLESS DRIVEL. NOBODY IS WOWING AT HOW SMART YOU APPARENTLY THINK YOU ARE - WE ALREADY KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

GET OFF OF YOUR FUCKING HIGH HORSE.

DRUFF EVEN ALREADY TOLD YOU IN THE NICEST WAY POSSIBLE TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

SO, FOR THE 5,435,702th TIME, JUST SHUT UP GARRETT.

Comments

sonatine: this is just an absolute tour de force boys

JACKDANIELS: lol this post deserves its own thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

HOW IS IT THAT SOMEONE LIKE YOU WHO, AFTER ALL OF THESE YEARS, CAN HAVE THIS MUCH OF A LACK OF SELF AWARENESS AS TO WHAT A MONUMENTAL FUCKTARD YOU REALLY ARE.

THE THING IS, YOU WERE A COMPLETE ROID RAGED BRAIN DEAD LOSER BEFORE YOU WERE HIT BY A TRUCK, I NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS POSSIBLE THAT YOU COULD ACTUALLY BE THIS MUCH DUMBER AFTERWARD.

NEWSFLASH: NOBODY IS READING YOUR MULTIPLE BLOCK TEXT 3RD GRADE LEVEL POSTS HERE OF MINDLESS DRIVEL. NOBODY IS WOWING AT HOW SMART YOU APPARENTLY THINK YOU ARE - WE ALREADY KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Load Metric

I know you post GUNS and all that, and think since you live in some idiot State you're scary.

Youre not shit Gordman

I can if i ever needed too HURT you Gordman, you arent shit vs. me bich. I fucking LAUGH at YOU loser always have here and always will you LOSER. Now show us you're picture lets see what YOU look like tough guy, youre a creep who hides behind his computer as well, loser. You literally wouldn't put an ounce of fear in me ever, you're a piece of shit loser, on Druffs 8th Tier poker forum, where you actually think YOU matter, which you do Not. And let this sink in real good because im fucking laughing at YOU ALL, losers, id spit in yorue face ten times and then mush yorue face if you ever thought twice about getting slick, id hurt you................

Last edited by garrett; 12-08-2021 at 08:17 PM.

Load Metric
    garrett after a few tall boys, on his way to beat the shit out of his dad:

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Sonatine you posted my mugshots for a Decade+ here now

It is your turn now post a picture of yourself for everyone to see. Its only fair right, and you're not an internet bully so youd have no problem showing us youre real self correct, so show us now. It is you're turn show us all you're picture. You have no issues Dox and posting others MUGSHOTS yet, you hide HIDE like an ANONYMOUS scumbag does Sonatine. Are you ANONYMOUS and I bet you are an ANONYMOUS scumbag too or one of you are actually. That wouldn't shock me one bit, if a few of you lowlifes were. You are fucking with the wrong one now, all of you are too collectively, you start it, ill finish it now got it

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

I know you post GUNS and all that, and think since you live in some idiot State you're scary.

Youre not shit Gordman

I can if i ever needed too HURT you Gordman, you arent shit vs. me bich. I fucking LAUGH at YOU loser always have here and always will you LOSER. Now show us you're picture lets see what YOU look like tough guy, youre a creep who hides behind his computer as well, loser. You literally wouldn't put an ounce of fear in me ever, you're a piece of shit loser, on Druffs 8th Tier poker forum, where you actually think YOU matter, which you do Not. And let this sink in real good because im fucking laughing at YOU ALL, losers, id spit in yorue face ten times and then mush yorue face if you ever thought twice about getting slick, id hurt you................

There it is

There is our standard Garrett

We got a badass over here...but i guess we already knew that

Haven't changed a bit after all these years

To me, The funniest part here though is that, after you initially already responded to my post with a gif, it took you over an hour to come back and come up with all of this, and yet it's still your standard 3rd grade level posts.

SHUT UP GARRETT

Load Metric

Youre not shit Gordman

There it is

There is our standard Garrett

We got a badass over here...but i guess we already knew that

Haven't changed a bit after all these years

To me, The funniest part here though is that, after you initially already responded to my post with a gif, it took you over an hour to come back and come up with all of this, and yet it's still your standard 3rd grade level posts.

SHUT UP GARRETT
    I dont even know since you're scared and HIDE, ill offer to FIGHT you anywhere anyhow and I dont need gloves, we can bare knuckle brawl too if you want. I dont talk shit ill sign a release, and we can go i don't like you, sign a release and we fight, Deal???

I want fists and blood, no gloves you in or what???

Comments

Gordman: You are such a badass!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

It is your turn now post a picture of yourself for everyone to see. Its only fair right, and you're not an internet bully so youd have no problem showing us youre real self correct, so show us now. It is you're turn show us all you're picture. You have no issues Dox and posting others MUGSHOTS yet, you hide HIDE like an ANONYMOUS scumbag does Sonatine. Are you ANONYMOUS and I bet you are an ANONYMOUS scumbag too or one of you are actually. That wouldn't shock me one bit, if a few of you lowlifes were. You are fucking with the wrong one now, all of you are too collectively, you start it, ill finish it now got it

LOL

Tine has posted several pictures of himself over the years, and has even had himself on video. And btw none of it involved images of himself in mugshots or safety smocks.

You already knew this right? I mean, with how smart you are and all?

Surely you knew this...

please tell me you knew this....

Load Metric

LOL

Tine has posted several pictures of himself over the years, and has even had himself on video. And btw none of it involved images of himself in mugshots or safety smocks.

You already knew this right? I mean, with how smart you are and all?

Surely you knew this...

please tell me you knew this....

havent you heard? not only am i fat, apparently im not even in mensa.

Comments

Gordman: My GOD! LOL

garrett: Gordman swoons right in to prop up the loser Sonatine, these are ltieral bichs obviously..

Load Metric
    you guys should leave Garrett alone

Load Metric

real talk garrett the gentlemanly thing to do would be taking a couple of days off from the forum after this
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

real talk garrett the gentlemanly thing to do would be taking a couple of days off from the forum after this
    You cant be seriious actually the only one who matters here is theone who OWNS this site that is Druff

im dead fn serious i don't care if there is 10 people standing in front of me from here. And serious as I can say this. I will go if i feel that i was pushed to a point that i was made a fool of, or attempted to be, I dont run away from anything ever. What dont you get about this reality and me. I don't run and hide, I fight. And you all collectively still aren't getting it, im laughing at you. All 5 idiots here maybe 10, and the same ones here 10 years later also, so honestly yawn light werk in my world you cornball.. Real talk too im not scared of anyone here, so if you actually believe that something here would ever change me at my core, your a moron grow up. And again if you really think im some big idiot and wuss, lets do it give me you're best ill take the best you got bring it, and that isnt to be tough i just like fighting so lol if you really think all of you too, have any affect on me, you do not get that through your head ok....

Fool you do not stand a chance vs. me, and if you all think i care about Poker accolades or names I do NOT. I respect that another has had success in gambling of course, but i dont look up to it or want that myself. I know if i get a seat at a poker table im fine. All this silly poker forum stuff and people and im aware some here reading are known pros too, adn IDGAF what don't you get about that fact. Poker never moved me nor did its people, all i ever wanted was a seat at the table in the game. Not just to be a forum person. I wanted a seat in the real game that's all. Some of you are just trolls here, you aren't poker players point blank, youre morons....

You do not have to wonder now if I'm pushed I will hit back

Silver
    Load Metric
    Gerrett I’ll bet you $25,000 that Sonatine has a higher IQ than you. Offer still stands on the IQ bet against Tgull too; whatever that was, 10k maybe? Must escrow with Druff.

I’ll give 30% of my winnings to Tine and/or Tgull for their inconvenience, so a freeroll for them.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    The fact that you guys are typing these paragraphs instead of finding ways to donate to my 2022 TVF shows how truly fucked up this country has become.

Any respectable hotel in LV wants 1200 for a 6 night stay in May. Outrageous.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Gerrett I’ll bet you $25,000 that Sonatine has a higher IQ than you. Offer still stands on the IQ bet against Tgull too; whatever that was, 10k maybe? Must escrow with Druff.

I’ll give 30% of my winnings to Tine and/or Tgull for their inconvenience, so a freeroll for them.
    I cant do this right now

I would agree to this actually for that same $25,000, I will play Sonatine Heads Up anywhere anytime in a Best of 7, we can easily agree to have this done. If I beat him you donate $25,000 to the charity that I pick. I dont want a penny from any of you, but on the poker table im never the dawg. You just don't understand that reality yet. I'll kindly agree to that. Wouldn't know who reading this thread, some know that I can play poker. If I wanted too, or needed too I do not. I'll play him heads-up. I would absolutely agree to this. Why would I remember, i'm trained right. So why would I walk into the situation, and the very first one your throwing at me. If anyone knows anything about Sonatine from 10+ years here, its that he does think he is brilliant. He overvalues his own intellect and so, there is no interest in that. So what, he can get a score on a piece of paper, that is maybe higher than mine. Again I like to fight, I really do it's bad I know.

If I win you donate that same $25,000 to a Charity that I pick, I would agree to that let me know what you think of that
    Last edited by garrett; 12-09-2021 at 06:18 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    HES TALKING ABOUT AN IQ TEST

YOU KNOW, THE SAME FUCKING THING YOU'VE BEEN TRYING TO BRAG ABOUT HERE FOR YEARS AND BEG EVERYONE ABOUT

NOW WHEN SOMEONE ACTUALLY WANTS TO PUT UP MONEY FOR IT, YOU START TALKING ABOUT A FUCKING POKER GAME

I GUESS IF YOU HAD THIS SUPPOSED HIGH IQ YOU KEEP BRAGGING ABOUT, YOU WOULD REALIZE AN IQ TEST AND A POKER GAME ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

OH AND BTW, NEARLY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR POSTS HERE IS YOU BRAGGING ABOUT WHAT A BADASS YOU THINK YOU ARE AND HOW YOU'RE GOING TO KICK EVERYONES ASS.

NEWSFLASH- NOBODY GIVES A FUCK. NOBODY GAVE A FUCK 10 YEARS AGO HERE, AND EVERYONE WILL CONTINUE TO NOT GIVE A FUCK. YOU ARE A PUNK ASS BITCH AND NOTHING ELSE.

YOU ACT LIKE A FUCKING 12 YEAR OLD

THIS ISN'T GRADE SCHOOL YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

SHUTUP GARRETT

Load Metric
    here we go, more lol yawn.....

more of this moron Gorman logging in trying to throw some more mud at me, im literally sitting here smiling..

Gordman you're a loser with the rest of your moron pals here and fyi I used to fight idiots like you, on the way to fights.....

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe:
    Last edited by garrett; 12-09-2021 at 06:44 AM.

Load Metric
    Honestly losing a lot of respect for the faggots itt dogpiling on Garrett. Be a nice person

Comments

OSA: hate speech

Thread Information