Results 8,341 to 8,358 of 8358

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    Mined Coins are running out

Supply is diminishing this will SPIKE price

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    We are either gonna default or print.

Sharps were getting out of money and into assets. Any assets. All assets. Everything has run

Keep things in context

You could prolly correlate the last BTC 70k ahead of the last Fed print… and what happened next

Ive been long since 18K…… im ok with the drop.

Comments

garrett: Cool Story Bro

Tellafriend: offset the site retard

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bitcoin has a 70k problem.

That is, when it gets in the general neighborhood 70k, people get nervous and start selling.

It happened in January 2021, it happened in November 2021, and might it be happening in March 2024? We shall see.

The amazing thing to me is how bitcoin is still sitting at these levels despite all of the narratives about it being exposed as bullshit.

"Bitcoin will become the new way to pay for everything online" - FALSE

"Bitcoin is a much safer place to store assets than banks" - FALSE

"Bitcoin transactions are cheap, unlike banks" - FALSE

"Bitcoin is anonymous, it's like online cash" - FALSE

"NFTs are a great investment" - FALSE (not about bitcoin, but obviously adjacent)

"Stableccoins are a safe way to store your money in crypto without worrying about anything" - FALSE

14 years later, bitcoin -- and cryptocurrency in general -- still has little practical use to the average person. It's good for receiving money online which absolutely cannot be reversed (which is great, especially nowadays), and good for online gambling. But that's it.

I thought that once the lack of practicality of bitcoin would be exposed, it would crash and end up near zero. Hasn't happened. I still think that's the eventual destination.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

That is, when it gets in the general neighborhood 70k, people get nervous and start selling.

It happened in January 2021, it happened in November 2021, and might it be happening in March 2024? We shall see.

The amazing thing to me is how bitcoin is still sitting at these levels despite all of the narratives about it being exposed as bullshit.

"NFTs are a great investment" - FALSE (not about bitcoin, but obviously adjacent)

"Stableccoins are a safe way to store your money in crypto without worrying about anything" - FALSE

14 years later, bitcoin -- and cryptocurrency in general -- still has little practical use to the average person. It's good for receiving money online which absolutely cannot be reversed (which is great, especially nowadays), and good for online gambling. But that's it.

I thought that once the lack of practicality of bitcoin would be exposed, it would crash and end up near zero. Hasn't happened. I still think that's the eventual destination.

Load Metric

70k is top resistance. of course that's a problem

beyond that is a blue sky

money flows into ETFS are tiny so far IMHO

bitcoin is better than gold. we know how much bitcoin there is. cant say that with gold

i expect a big dump before the next big pump

I'LL buy more on the dump

i store my own bitcoin. It's as secure as i make it

I don't trust exchanges

I use them but I don't leave them with my coin
    you think I'm stupid?

I hold my own private keys
    i'm crazy
    I know

who THE FUCK told you THAT LOL and what does that have to do with bitcoin lol

im trying to play right now and edit this but druff
    you've been wrong before

Load Metric
    Surprised BW hasn't started asking for his allowance to be paid in BTC or DOGE.

Druff will love telling his grandkids how he used BTC to transfer to poker sites or betting sites, but won't keep a few btc around to pay for their college.

Load Metric

No ETFs in 2021. There's a lot going on that could impact prices, but when you have people,companies, governments all buying there's going to be upwards pressure.

It's not going up 100x in a year. If you want that gamble on memecoins.

But (not financial advice) if you aren't holding a bit at this point you're missing out.

Load Metric
    My guess is the high will come in after the halving - probably 1-2 months out…. And then its slides back over the next 15-18 months where it will make a new “higher low”.

That said there is a lot of front running buying into the etfs before institutions can jump in. This kay inpact the timing in the ETF price. As wall street gets involved the more complicated this will get.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I don't think we have seen the top yet. It may not happen for a while. But when it comes in shorting MSTR is going to be mandatory and it could bring spectacular results.

So….. as I was saying about MSTR.

Load Metric
    So this may “be it” for this cycle. Big spike and we back to 73k. Halving is in a week or so……

If this can get 74 or over it brings 100k+ into play over the next 2 months. It also would keep historical trends in tact for the next cycle. I mean 73k is another all time high and the $$ was made on the rode from 18 to 73 but id like to be able to reasonably forecast the same pattern in 2 years….. if we don't break 73K here we have have to reevaluate what the future price cycles of BTC look like.

Load Metric
    So this may “be it” for this cycle. Big spike and we back to 73k. Halving is in a week or so……

If this can get 74 or over it brings 100k+ into play over the next 2 months. It also would keep historical trends in tact for the next cycle. I mean 73k is another all time high and the $$ was made on the rode from 18 to 73 but id like to be able to reasonably forecast the same pattern in 2 years….. if we don't break 73K here we have have to reevaluate what the future price cycles of BTC look like.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Comments

Sanlmar: Speculation coulda enlisted instead of McDonalds
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I opened site for a tine Pepe post. I thought a $5k drop in last 90 minutes would resemble the end of Magnolia.

Load Metric

Load Metric

Comments

country978: now thats HOF!

Load Metric

Starting to think 73k may be it this time around.

Load Metric
    Name:  buythedip.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  56.5 KB

buy the dip

Thread Information