Page 358 of 418 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,160 of 8350

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    Tesla sold 272 Million in Bitcoin proceeds in Q1

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/t...202359810.html

lol crushing it..

And that's only in the 1st Quarter this year. Already booking a quarter a billion in profit aside from all the Tesla stuff, I mean he is the Market at this point imo and more then I think he was ever some visionary in Bitcoin.

He's never been that imo, he's late to the party but adding neccesary choo choo and knowingly, so Musk is the Market imo more then he got this right....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    If you have been waiting to buy you going to get your chance in the next 2 weeks.

Should trade with a high 4 handle soon, my guess is we will some consolidation in the 46/47 area and then it will be off to 76 (over time, like months)
    Daly nailed it with this prediction on March 25 when a Bitcoin was 55k then...

It did retract exactly to whereabout he said it would, in the mid 40s and then is clearly rebounding and people bought the dips. I agree, and think the inevitable run is going to happen, regression is normal in any Market.

And if my memory serves me correctly, something Daly said made me think he may be in Finance lol.

I seen his good food and them fancy granite countertops lol. So this guy may actually have some good valuable Market insight imo, insider lol. He does have some legitimate good insight about the Market for sure imo, and he did actually nail this almost exactly...

Well done Daly, that was an absolutely perfectly correct prediction
    Last edited by garrett; 04-27-2021 at 06:01 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    If you have been waiting to buy you going to get your chance in the next 2 weeks.

Should trade with a high 4 handle soon, my guess is we will some consolidation in the 46/47 area and then it will be off to 76 (over time, like months)
    Daly nailed it with this prediction on March 25 when a Bitcoin was 55k then...

It did retract exactly to whereabout he said it would, in the mid 40s and then is clearly rebounding and people bought the dips. I agree, and think the inevitable run is going to happen, regression is normal in any Market.

And if my memory serves me correctly, something Daly said made me think he may be in Finance lol.

I seen his good food and them fancy granite countertops lol. So this guy may actually have some good valuable Market insight imo, insider lol. He does have some legitimate good insight about the Market for sure imo, and he did actually nail this almost exactly...

Well done Daly, that was an absolutely perfectly correct prediction
    Even a Broken clock right twice a day.

The RSI was through the roof all the way up and there was leverage that needed to be cleared out. The market has done that and RSI is more then sufficiently reset.

The chart was constantly above all the moving averages that everyone looks at for so long it was kind of a no brainer we would cross if not just for a few days. We crossed through 50 day moving and 21 week moving. This cross was long long overdue.

We ready to move higher. 75 is absolutely in play now but we have the current level (55) to deal with, 59/60 and now 63 as points where it will take strength to get over.

Won’t happen overnight. Despite the laxer eyes I was never in the 100K in 2021 club - thought that was a level too far. That said a lot of smart people and the whole flow concept seem to think it’s a certainty.

Going to be an interesting few weeks/months. I’m not concerned about the small Tesla sale. What the space needs is Fortune 500 company 2 to announce they added BTC to the balance sheet. Walmart, Facebook, Oracle - any of them add and we are probably off to the races. It should be a +10K candle on that news.
    Last edited by Daly; 04-27-2021 at 06:34 AM.

Load Metric
    54k is the price point to watch this week to Friday here....

It's teetering right on the 54k number as we speak, this is all Institutional gamesmanship going on here now. It'll be over 54k come Friday, and by doing so the big Institution's will make sure the Maximum Options expire worthlessly, on Friday.. This is all Wall St. and the 'BIG' institutions game now. So to get the Bitcoin price above 54k by Friday is Wall St.'s goal here, and imo itll happen for sure. Its Wall St remember (LOL).. So all them Options expire worthlessly I think it will for sure happen too..

bet on it Wall St. is in control now, so Bitcoin will for sure be 54k+ come Friday bank on that =)...

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-opt...piry-on-friday

Load Metric
    "Tesla pulled a new lever to juice earnings in the quarter, generating $101 million in income from selling about 10% of its Bitcoin holdings."

Elon motherfn Gangsta LOL.......

https://news.yahoo.com/tesla-leaves-...212026568.html

Musk is absurd, he is sooo far ahead of our time in ways. Everything he does from the Paypal beginning's, to SpaceX, now his exposure to Bitcoin this guy is just so genius it's absurd. He is the Market now actually, very few people have the ability to actually change Society as we move into the future, as Elon Musk can. As a side note not important but my little brother is in Tesla and has been a while and i was of the opinion he was buying a top and lol.... He just bought his first house for 400k+ in Jupiter Florida, where Tiger Woods lives of course, so I obviously dont know wtf im talking about. But with him, hes been big on the whole EV technology forever, and actually is a Computer Programmer Techie guy, so it makes sense. And honestly him the wife and baby are sorta Tesla ri$h now lol. But beyond the understanding they have lots of it, I dont get involved in all that k inda stuff with my family members. Money doesnt matter to us at all individually. I know that Tesla investment for him is forever he said and his kid now, so lol hes in way early too. Elon Musk is the Market, more then he solves any Markets such as Bitcoin. He just is the Market and his ideas today..

Load Metric
    Tesla sold just enough Bitcoin to juice the Revenue number. It wasn’t a “liquidity test”. That’s bullshit. Banks do this shit all the time.

Good operational quarter? Ok let’s sell some of the toxic mortgages we are holding and realize the loss.

Bad operational quarter? Ok what gains are we sitting on that we haven’t realized? Oh Bitcoin is up 100%? Sell 10% of it so we can realize $150M in gain on investment.

It was managed earnings plain and simple.

Comments

garrett: He just sold the profits, I doubt he actually ever sold any actual Bitcoin beyond Teslas initial investment, OBV....

Load Metric

Comments

nightmarefish:

garrett: That's clearly a regression untill the next bounce, but your really are an Economic Square honestly.....
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  donkup.png
Views: 518
Size:  340.1 KB

Comments

garrett: This guy gets it.. Reality now =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    75k is locked now imo

This is also actually exactly what it will take to get to that 100k-400k price point. 75k locked now imo, just a matter of when. Demand, and it is real and not short-term stuff here at all. I hope you all already own Bitcoin/Ethereum because the days of an affordable Bitcoin are now long gone for real actually.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...rm-nydig-.html

Load Metric
    Doge is really going to $1 isn’t it?

Like this is real life.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Back to 26c, but it could easily get close to $1 within some time.

I have a feeling we will see a crash when it gets near $1. Every crypto n00b I know is waiting for the $1 mark, and they say they're going to take their profits and run.

I’ll Go ahead and help out the cause - there is fucking 0.0% chance this shit hits $1.

Glad I’m here to help fellas

Load Metric

I’ll Go ahead and help out the cause - there is fucking 0.0% chance this shit hits $1.

im going to tell you something i realized very, very recently.

when youre trying to predict price action for crypto, youre not betting on anything but consumer sentiment.

thats it, thats the tweet.

of course doge is going to a dollar. of course the way to get rich in crypto is buy high sell higher. everything is a meme driven momentum play.

its so fucking pure daly.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    wait you just realized this

Comments

Belly Buster: It only took 8 years and 7000 posts

Load Metric
    you do realize you own a 3rd tier forum called lolstocks my guy this is a gigantic red flag

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    you do realize you own a 3rd tier forum called lolstocks my guy this is a gigantic red flag

Comments

Sanlmar: Level S retard if I recall. His place in history is locked up.

Load Metric
    o.k. and so a little honesty here now...

The whole Smart world sophisticated and all know that with how much Money we printed in the past two years and gave away. Inflation is coming undoubtedly and yesterday I read how Warren Buffet said he is already seeing it happening, so its here too. And Bitcoin, not Gold is the new store of Value. If and that is a big if, If you can get some..

It isnt going to be cheap now moving Forward, ever now. Not Bitcoin and so the real smart people, Banks, Sharps already have Bitcoin. I mean yeah im obv a Bitcoin Cash bull next but, I cant tell you all how the world isnt even really interested in the OG stock Market right now anymore. The whole world knows about Bitcoin now, and for reasons you should already own it.

You should own Ethereum already which imo is the actual Best open-source, most adaptable Blockchain their is today and so I do see Eth easily going 10k-30k but upside wise pile Bitcoin Cash my friends, and then talk to me in say 5 or 8 years. And lol the Stock Market today is for the squares, and starting an actual stock market forum that you if that is meaningful to you I guess. In 2021 it is all about Crypto now, not lol stocks. But to each their own of course, and I do wish you all the best here so I have no opinions other than this.....

gl Friends <3
    Last edited by garrett; 05-08-2021 at 04:31 AM.

Load Metric

Comments

garrett: buy the dip......

Platinum
    Load Metric
    'tine, sorry to say you're fighting a really uphill battle on this one now...

Name:  brady.PNG
Views: 339
Size:  305.7 KB

Comments

sonatine: ok now im mad

Load Metric
    Billionaires doing what Billionaires do

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/bf6f...thiel-and.html

Clearly at this point everyone Wealthy/Important want Crypto exposure and View Cryptocurrency as a real Market now and moving Forward...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

im going to tell you something i realized very, very recently.

when youre trying to predict price action for crypto, youre not betting on anything but consumer sentiment.

thats it, thats the tweet.

of course doge is going to a dollar. of course the way to get rich in crypto is buy high sell higher. everything is a meme driven momentum play.

its so fucking pure daly.

Ive been careful not to do or post anything to irritate you, and this is just honestly foolish conjecture from you. Do You really believe Dogecoin the actual biggest POS CryptoCurrency is goin to $1 Sonatine, it has no real world use so why. So Demand for it when people cant use it, is non-existent Sonatine. In order for Dogecoin to ever actually become in Demand which is actually, Fundamentally what the entire Price is based off of course. Dogecoin needs to start being incorporated into a actual real world use. And that is never happening Sonatine, their is literally probably now Thousands of other unknown Alt Crptocurrencys, that even some have actual real world use.

Its amazing to me that the one here on this Forum who for Year's fancied himself as such a genius, honestly has literally such Basic Moronic views toward and obvious part of our entire world we live in now. And its going, Dogecoin is the shittiest biggest Joke of a coin ever. It has no real USE Sonatine. So how and why exactly would it actually get a meaningful $1 price point please tell us why you believe this. Dogecoin is 100% a pos joke, and yet you take the biggest pos joke crypto and think it has some real world actual Viability. It does not Sonatine, get that through your head Dogecoin is a joke. Aside from Elon #gangsta Musk it has no real use now. I guess you didnt get that Joke though and are now LOL touting Dogechitcoin going to $1 now, LOL (#Level1).

Other then your complete misunderstanding and disbelief in Cryptocurrency. For a decade, that is really making you look very naïve and foolish here now Sonatine honestly. And sometimes point blank, stupid. Other then that I of course hope you are doing well and that you open your mind up completely about Cryptocurrency being a real part of our real and Functional World. If you do not get it soon, you are going to look like the biggest idiot for the past Decade on this forum pretty soon Sonatine, to others. I know you dont care what I think =)...

#Level1 fellas =)
    Last edited by garrett; 05-12-2021 at 03:12 AM.

Thread Information