Thread: France's First Lady Brigitte Macron is actually a man, here is the proof....

Load Metric

France's First Lady Brigitte Macron is actually a man, here is the proof....

the photographic evidence in the video is overwhelming, the back story of " Lady Macron " makes no sense, and she is like 24 some years older than Emmanuel Macron... she/he was Emmanuel's high school teacher when they fell in love.... watch the 20 minute video of evidence that the MSM is trying to cover up, they try to pass an old photo of " Brigitte's daughter " as her being a young girl...when in fact Brigitte fathered 3 daughters as a man before he " transitioned " and is actually one of his daughters that they claim is Brigitte herself, but yet not one picture of Brigitte ever being pregnant...

documentation from journalist from the past 3 years http://pressibus.free.fr/gen/trogneu...xgb.html#intro

Comments

hutmaster: Candace Owens lmao. FAKE NEWS

sah_24: counter dumb fat retard
    Last edited by 1dollarboxcar; 03-13-2024 at 11:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't believe the "Brigitte is a man" conspiracies.

We've been seeing the same stuff about Michelle Obama for years.

However, it's a fact that Brigitte was a sick pedophile, and started a relationship with Emmanuel Macron when he was 15. She was 40 at the time. This isn't just rumor, nor is it a case where he was a former student who ended up dating her later.

This New York Post article shares several quotes of Brigitte's, admitting that she was dating him as a 15-year-old, and that Emmanuel's parents took him out of the school and shipped him off to a different city, in order to disrupt the relationship.

Why wasn't she arrested? Because the age of consent in France is only 15, regardless of the age of the adult. There's also no law against teachers having relationships with their underage students, provided that the students are over 15. Insane.

Anyway, now she's 70 and he's in his mid-40s. I'm older than Macron, but there's no way I could imagine fucking a 70-year-old at this point in my life. Nor could most guys my age. I imagine that their relationship isn't sexual anymore.

Macron did recently address the rumors that his wife is a man, which is hilarious: https://nypost.com/2024/03/09/world-...as-born-a-man/

He should have just taken the Barack Obama approach, and ignored it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

However, it's a fact that Brigitte was a sick pedophile, and started a relationship with Emmanuel Macron when he was 15. She was 40 at the time. This isn't just rumor, nor is it a case where he was a former student who ended up dating her later.

This New York Post article shares several quotes of Brigitte's, admitting that she was dating him as a 15-year-old, and that Emmanuel's parents took him out of the school and shipped him off to a different city, in order to disrupt the relationship.

Why wasn't she arrested? Because the age of consent in France is only 15, regardless of the age of the adult. There's also no law against teachers having relationships with their underage students, provided that the students are over 15. Insane.

Anyway, now she's 70 and he's in his mid-40s. I'm older than Macron, but there's no way I could imagine fucking a 70-year-old at this point in my life. Nor could most guys my age. I imagine that their relationship isn't sexual anymore.

Macron did recently address the rumors that his wife is a man, which is hilarious: https://nypost.com/2024/03/09/world-...as-born-a-man/

It should be noted that age of consent is not the only factor. Many countries have laws where it is illegal to have sexual relations if there is a power imbalance like teacher/student or dr/patient (EDIT see you mention this). Somehow Marcon's parent's were okay with this and that likely played a major role on no criminal charges. But ya if a man did
    this....

As for political and powerful relationships, they are not often sexual and the men often have side partners (see both Trump and Bill Clinton).
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

did you look at the photographic evidence she presented? she goes through the family history with pictures and names... she has a brother that is no longer in existence... because it is actually Brigitte parading around as women for the last 50 years...

it's very very confusing but here Candace does a " re-take" and explains it better in this video along with the pictures...
    the Brigitte part is only 16 minutes long... Candace throws a lot of segments into one video and i wish she wouldn't do that... anyways watch the first 16 minutes of this newer video where she goes over it again and better this time....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This doo-wop epitomizes this site.
    He 's serious. He cares. He's an idiot.
    He will vote for Trump

Comments

sah_24: You are a drunk that votes for Castro's son lols ... peak leaf

Load Metric
    Name:  brigitte-macron-daughter-world-cup-team-263212-1531854479409-image.900x0c.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  1.56 MB

That very much looks like a mother and daughter to me.

I watched the video and it wasn’t at all convincing. She doesn’t have the stature of a man. She’s 5’5. Looks like her daughter.

More than anything, her daughter is not a fan of what she did. She’s written at length of how traumatic what her mother did was to her family. I don’t think she keeps that secret.

She also doesn’t look almost 80. Even with plastic surgery, she looks and has the stature of a 69 year old woman.

That link, not the video, was full on insane speculation requiring 50 people to maintain this ruse for 40 years.

Also, many media people feel this is Candace Owens trying to get fired. Her antisemitism has been off the charts, yet Shapiro hasn’t fired her yet. Them letting her go for cause means a negotiated settlement rather than quitting and getting nothing. Considering her lengthy history of filing lawsuits and getting paid, that doesn’t feel out of the question.

More than anything. Her being a 40 year old woman who slept with 15 year old student is the scandal. That’s what you’d want to hide, but it’s known.

Her getting a sex change at 30, 10 years later meeting this kid doesn’t make it any worse or better. Just a little weirder.

I’m not going to say never, because the woman was obviously a freak and I haven’t delved into it because it’s irrelevant really ,but feels really doubtful.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Also, many media people feel this is Candace Owens trying to get fired. Her antisemitism has been off the charts, yet Shapiro hasn’t fired her yet. Them letting her go for cause means a negotiated settlement rather than quitting and getting nothing. Considering her lengthy history of filing lawsuits and getting paid, that doesn’t feel out of the question.
    More conservatives in their niche market took Candace's side than Shapiro's. All she did was quote a bible scripture saying you can serve god or money but you can't serve both. If we are to believe the stereotypes then I guess that statement might piss some Jews off. Maybe Druff can tell us.

I used to have some respect for Shapiro but after his bullying of Owens I can't stand to look at the little punk. BTW, he's not her boss.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    More conservatives in their niche market took Candace's side than Shapiro's. All she did was quote a bible scripture saying you can serve god or money but you can't serve both. If we are to believe the stereotypes then I guess that statement might piss some Jews off. Maybe Druff can tell us.

I used to have some respect for Shapiro but after his bullying of Owens I can't stand to look at the little punk. BTW, he's not her boss.
    I don’t follow her but my understanding is she is much more moderate but realized that she could make more money grifting the right wing.

See below

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-...vative-1573008
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    yes it is "her" daughter but as a man... "Brigitte" fathered children before transitioning... the supposed father of the girl you posted is nowhere to be found, Candace gave the name in the video but i can't remember right now.... they said he was a banker, but nowhere does the name they give of the "Father" trace back to being a banker... the name they give as the father basically leads to nowhere, and as per the video the MSM got caught of using an old photo of "Brigitte" standing next to a man and some children... come to find out he was just another teacher at the school and the kids were just children attending that school.... the MSM cropped that picture and tried to pass it off as a " family picture " ..... WHY...????

http://pressibus.free.fr/gen/trogneu...xgb.html#intro
    Last edited by 1dollarboxcar; 03-14-2024 at 02:31 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    yes it is "her" daughter but as a man... "Brigitte" fathered children before transitioning... the supposed father of the girl you posted is nowhere to be found, Candace gave the name in the video but i can't remember right now.... they said he was a banker, but nowhere does the name they give of the "Father" trace back to being a banker... the name they give as the father basically leads to nowhere, and as per the video the MSM got caught of using an old photo of "Brigitte" standing next to a man and some children... come to find out he was just another teacher at the school and the kids were just children attending that school.... the MSM cropped that picture and tried to pass it off as a " family picture " ..... WHY...????

http://pressibus.free.fr/gen/trogneu...xgb.html#intro
    Yeah I watched the video and looked through the link.

If you’re a dude who fathers kids and transitions, you’re not going to have the shape of your daughter. Daughters might inherit certain features from their dad, but those two women are shaped exactly like the look alike mother daughters you see. Both small in height. They’re identical so much that waist down, you would struggle to tell which is which. Same sized hands. Small wrists and ankles. Same leg to waist ratio.

Owens second video made even less sense. She shows two tweets about why it’s an important story. Both tweets were taken out of context. She said this is a huge story because it would mean a president is married to a pedophile. But that’s not a story at all as we already knew he was married to a pedophile.

Also, her showing a bunch of pictures compared to 80 year olds is irrelevant. I’ve seen a few pictures in my life of my grandparents young. People didn’t take pictures like they do now.

Seemed pretty obvious that the Macrons were trying to just ignore the story like Druff said they should have, and people in the media might have tried to defend her and used something inaccurate.

The whole she needs to disprove it is silly. Candace Owens is an irrelevant college dropout with a small niche American audience.

For her, if she starts providing photos throughout her life, it just brings up the real scandal again. How she was 24 when he was born. How she was 40 when he was 15. It’s a lose/lose story to even engage. People go ok, I guess she was just a pedophile rather than a trans pedophile. That’s not exactly a win.

Thread Information