Page 197 of 418 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,940 of 8350

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    BCH is a good buy still, expect a jump up within 12-24 hrs due to difficulty adjusting and its been held down 2 days now so... have fun!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    And we are over 12k
    I just think of all the pretty single mothers half my age ... These next few years are going to be fun.
    They are called strippers. And yes they are a lot of fun. Now I get 2 of them in the VIP room at a time.

Load Metric
    heard nicehash may have been hacked for 60 mil
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Square is the Jack Dempsey company (Twitter) that allows small businesses to process credit cards and more. Many little shops process sales using Square and their phone.

I guess they are allowing some users to buy bitcoin through their Cash feature. I know a few guys who use this in their stores.

Why do I care? Hate Coinbase. Have never used them and never will. Right now, Square has no bitcoin fee. That’s damn amazing.

I am going to ask my friend about this. He’s always pretty busy and is going to be fucking annoyed that I am playing around with his financial app.

Square is taking on the big cryptocurrency exchanges — and it represents a $30 million opportunity
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bus...hanges-2017-11

Load Metric
    i love how bitcoin has literally shed all its core functions and benefits and is now exactly nothing but a raw investment play.

it seriously went from "SMASH THE FED, TAXATION IS THEFT" to "LOL DRUGS AND CYBERCRIME" to "OMG BUY BECAUSE THE PRICE MIGHT GO UP".

im sure everything will be fine tho and the same governments that barely broke a sweat shutting down darkweb drug markets run by literal FSB spies will totally struggle to shut down all the exchanges.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i love how bitcoin has literally shed all its core functions and benefits and is now exactly nothing but a raw investment play.

it seriously went from "SMASH THE FED, TAXATION IS THEFT" to "LOL DRUGS AND CYBERCRIME" to "OMG BUY BECAUSE THE PRICE MIGHT GO UP".

im sure everything will be fine tho and the same governments that barely broke a sweat shutting down darkweb drug markets run by literal FSB spies will totally struggle to shut down all the exchanges.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    heard nicehash may have been hacked for 60 mil
    any word on the next crash?

Gold
    Load Metric

and you were on the sidelines the entire time watching it go from $250 to $12700. nice job.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

and you were on the sidelines the entire time watching it go from $250 to $12700. nice job.

Comments

sonatine: got him

Bronze
    Load Metric

THIS THIS AND THIS...its like hippies that became yuppies as soon as they realized that being a yuppie paid better. i dont have any money in bitcoin and ill be the first to say i wish i got in when it was at 400 earlier this year. but ya its all about making that dough and and it makes me laugh to be quite honest. its got nothing to do with any of those origianl core values. thats cool and all just as long as your honest about it

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/ad...h6H4t6jh1mB4rq

WAS AN EASY MARK

WAS FUN

SFO

LOL @ BEING ABLE TO STEAL 60 MIL OF THIS

Comments

sonatine: :lol4
    Last edited by cmoney; 12-06-2017 at 01:53 PM.
    :freelewfather

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bulletin->>>>>> if you use a wallet called nice hash you will probably get rolled

Sfo

Load Metric
    $60M

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Bitcoin reminds me of morons that used to get chain emails saying that there is this new penny stock that is gonna go through the roof but now in 2017 chain email=social media, and everyone thinks they gonna be rich.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Bitcoin reminds me of morons that used to get chain emails saying that there is this new penny stock that is gonna go through the roof but now in 2017 chain email=social media, and everyone thinks they gonna be rich.
    except everybody who listened and bought bitcoin did get rich

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

this is of course total nonsense.

tons of people had cashed out their 'fortunes' once they realized this was a literal ponzi scheme.

others had their lolmoney stolen, i believe the aggregate sum of stolen bitcoin is well beyond 1bn USD at this point.

that some people peeled a card and got there is pure variance, its a forgone conclusion that once all these e-millionaires wake up broke because Uncle cracked the whip, there will be suicides.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

tons of people had cashed out their 'fortunes' once they realized this was a literal ponzi scheme.

others had their lolmoney stolen, i believe the aggregate sum of stolen bitcoin is well beyond 1bn USD at this point.

that some people peeled a card and got there is pure variance, its a forgone conclusion that once all these e-millionaires wake up broke because Uncle cracked the whip, there will be suicides.
    You sound like someone who watched Bitcoin go from $250 to $14000 without making a profit on it. Oh yeah, that is exactly what happened.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Bitcoin is the poor man's retirement account. Black folks are buying it by the $20 piece all day long.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

You sound like someone who watched Bitcoin go from $250 to $14000 without making a profit on it. Oh yeah, that is exactly what happened.

you sound like a random who wants me to pay attention to you, but this is as good as its going to get. you're just not interesting. try harder.

Thread Information