Page 185 of 419 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 8362

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    pretty sure mossad has all the bitcoins

Load Metric
    This is why I went 50% BCH last month. To most of you it won't mean anything but to those who follow the up coming events it will.

Never know!

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comment..._a_flippening/

Load Metric
    gare is heavily invested in goutcoins.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    gare is heavily invested in goutcoins.

Tyde rocking those goitercoins
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

True

...But we're also talking about Searles here
    Believe what you want. I was given free Bitcoin by Micon back in the day. I invested about $200. I played on SWC. I've cashed out close to $14,000. I don't have 5 Bitcoin, I actually have almost 3. I'm in it for the long haul and honest to God pay almost zero attention. Im confused by the fork. Say I have 3, it forks and I now have 3 and 3. I assume each is worth 1/2 as much so really my value is the same?
    No

If you have 3 coins and it forks you have 3 of each coin. More or less the new coins are free so the value of btc does not just get cut in half

So lets say btc is trading at 8k when the fork happens. Whatever the new coin is might trade @ 200 a coin

Bottom line is the moment after the fork happens people will sell their btc. Btc will then drop most likely but it has always recovered

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

True

...But we're also talking about Searles here
    Believe what you want. I was given free Bitcoin by Micon back in the day. I invested about $200. I played on SWC. I've cashed out close to $14,000. I don't have 5 Bitcoin, I actually have almost 3. I'm in it for the long haul and honest to God pay almost zero attention. Im confused by the fork. Say I have 3, it forks and I now have 3 and 3. I assume each is worth 1/2 as much so really my value is the same?

Load Metric
    J can I be seriously here for a minute, your math bro on what you'll have and value after the fork....

Name:  untitled.png
Views: 336
Size:  593.5 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    J can I be seriously here for a minute, your math bro on what you'll have and value after the fork....

Name:  untitled.png
Views: 336
Size:  593.5 KB
    He probably thinks it is the equivalent of a 2 for 1 split. Think of it more like a dividend instead of a split. Just another scam by the miners, if you ask me.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    I sold all my btc around 2300 and it makes me sick to my stomach to look at the price now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderMaker View Post
    I sold all my btc around 2300 and it makes me sick to my stomach to look at the price now.
    U can still buyin now and cash out at 60k or 120k a coin

As a sharp guy said to me yesterday. "JUST WAIT UNTIL THE FINANCIAL COMPANIES HOP IN AND START BUYING IN BULK, THESE $400 UPS AND DOWNS WILL BE PEANUTS"

Platinum
    Load Metric
    for the noob here, is there any other place other than coinbase to buy these coins and store them?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    for the noob here, is there any other place other than coinbase to buy these coins and store them?
    I like Kraken personally because its straight forward, secure, no huge fee's like coinbase, always honors coin splits and run by an American out of San Fran.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Info Rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://trezor.io/ this is what you want to store your BTC, you own all of your private keys ( scoop extras at forks) and it is by far the safest storage method

As far as buying I am not sure. Most of mine have come from poker or sportsbetting.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Info Rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    https://trezor.io/ this is what you want to store your BTC, you own all of your private keys ( scoop extras at forks) and it is by far the safest storage method

As far as buying I am not sure. Most of mine have come from poker or sportsbetting.
    Wouldn't the safest storage method be keeping them on an external hard drive kept in a fire resistant safe @ home?

Keeping them in some kind of online wallet, while being way more convenient, seems -EV considering everything that has happened to online wallets in the past.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Wouldn't the safest storage method be keeping them on an external hard drive kept in a fire resistant safe @ home?

Keeping them in some kind of online wallet, while being way more convenient, seems -EV considering everything that has happened to online wallets in the past.
    Thats more or less what a trezor is. You can only access it when you plug it in to your pc. You need to put in a pin just to see the wallet or need to see the pin on the device just to approve anything going out so unless someone is putting the pin in from the device then it just stays put. I could take mine and go throw it in a river right now or my house could burn down and I would still have access to it because all I would have to do is order another trezor. Then go to my bank and get the recovery phrases out of my safe and I could regain access to my wallet when the new trezor arrives.

Comments

Hockey Guy: Alrighty then. Great info.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Thats more or less what a trezor is. You can only access it when you plug it in to your pc. You need to put in a pin just to see the wallet or need to see the pin on the device just to approve anything going out so unless someone is putting the pin in from the device then it just stays put. I could take mine and go throw it in a river right now or my house could burn down and I would still have access to it because all I would have to do is order another trezor. Then go to my bank and get the recovery phrases out of my safe and I could regain access to my wallet when the new trezor arrives.
    no shit...wow that's pretty cool...thought if you had your trezor and it became corrupted or some shit you were fucked...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    no shit...wow that's pretty cool...thought if you had your trezor and it became corrupted or some shit you were fucked...
    Only if you lose your recovery phrases

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

China is correct. The trezor is very much an offline wallet as you only connect it up if you want to spend your coin. Otherwise you keep it in a drawer never to see the light of day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Thread Information