Page 414 of 419 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418 ... LastLast
Results 8,261 to 8,280 of 8362

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    With one million cash, what would your current buys be?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

COIN, PLTR, OXY, DKNG, SOFI
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

Is this your only asset? Do you own a home? Do you have other retirement funds. How old are you? Id think its obvious there is a lot more to be considered.

In this space its BTC and nothing else. Buy it and self custody.

If you have the Million in a retirement account with limitations that you can not own BTC direct - I personally have a mix of MSTR, GBTC, HUT & MARA.

Load Metric
    Wow congrats on the ETF going live!

I bet your longs are doing absolutely great right now.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Buy the news, sell the rumor

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Buy the news, sell the rumor

https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1745973942656086263

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    In response to Tine Im assuming you looked at the same chart I did. Way down low on the M5 chart there was something weird going on It doesnt show as well on the high time frames but its clear as day on the 5 Min) which does have me scratching my head. ok the ETF gets approved which apparently got leaked early and the SEC claimed it was false info there was a spike in BTC after the "false news" which only was confirmed on 1/11 as in fact TRUE.

Now starting around London open this morning shit got weird.. BTC kept slamming up against hard resistance/supply zone I wanna say around 46.5-47k after about the 3rd or 4th time it crashed 4k in value over the next several hours starting 1/2hr before London market week end and was around 43 last I looked (its the weekend and only morons trade crypto on the weekends except those using grid bot trading because shit generally ranges from NY close to Tokyo open on Sunday evening).

Im not sure what was the cause other then the air got let out of the balloon suddenly once the confirmation of the ETF went through and it couldnt push past the supply and the bears got their way trying to close out trades and profits for the week pushing it down below and even the supply zone that had set up over last few days just went out the window.

To explain what my screen shows youll see a hard red line near the top of the chart and then a second one develops eventually that top red line was the resistance BTCUSD kept smashing up against. I time marked the start of the crash and it was literally 1/2 prior to London close Kill zone (last 2 hrs of trading) (930AM Eastern or also about the time NY opened).

Name:  Screenshot (3).png
Views: 272
Size:  434.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    In response to Tine Im assuming you looked at the same chart I did. Way down low on the M5 chart there was something weird going on It doesnt show as well on the high time frames but its clear as day on the 5 Min) which does have me scratching my head. ok the ETF gets approved which apparently got leaked early and the SEC claimed it was false info there was a spike in BTC after the "false news" which only was confirmed on 1/11 as in fact TRUE.

Now starting around London open this morning shit got weird.. BTC kept slamming up against hard resistance/supply zone I wanna say around 46.5-47k after about the 3rd or 4th time it crashed 4k in value over the next several hours starting 1/2hr before London market week end and was around 43 last I looked (its the weekend and only morons trade crypto on the weekends except those using grid bot trading because shit generally ranges from NY close to Tokyo open on Sunday evening).

Im not sure what was the cause other then the air got let out of the balloon suddenly once the confirmation of the ETF went through and it couldnt push past the supply and the bears got their way trying to close out trades and profits for the week pushing it down below and even the supply zone that had set up over last few days just went out the window.

To explain what my screen shows youll see a hard red line near the top of the chart and then a second one develops eventually that top red line was the resistance BTCUSD kept smashing up against. I time marked the start of the crash and it was literally 1/2 prior to London close Kill zone (last 2 hrs of trading) (930AM Eastern or also about the time NY opened).

Name:  Screenshot (3).png
Views: 272
Size:  434.8 KB

this is the only chart i need:

btc dumping on a hacked ETF announcement the day before the real one was the only signal anyone needed here.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO:

Load Metric
    Bitcoin up 115% past year

Eth up 77%

Donk
    Down

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Eth up 77%

Donk
    Down
    Bitcoin is breaking out. It is a strong buy. I think its going to have a day or two in the near future where its up 10-20k in a single day. Or more. If you have cash and buy btc you won't regret it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

Eth up 77%

Donk
    Down
    Bitcoin is breaking out. It is a strong buy. I think its going to have a day or two in the near future where its up 10-20k in a single day. Or more. If you have cash and buy btc you won't regret it.

Comments

country978: garrett laughing all the way to the bank

Load Metric

Eth up 77%

Donk
    Down
    Diamondhands RIOT & MARA is coming back to ATH too. squeeze me

Comments

country978: it seems biden being half onion is good for the entire sector. the general geo political instability is good for HODL'ers

Gold
    Load Metric
    Would anyone care to speculate as to where BTC and related stocks are headed? Does anyone have oversize bets out there relative to net worth? $50k was a big milestone. In the near term is a new ATH is almost a certainty?

I took all my money off Coinbase and bought the etf IBIT. I like having my crypto investments held in a bank.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Usually takes between 12-15 months to go from hi to low, historically speaking.

The high was last November, roughly 13 months ago.

Not unreasonable to say there could be a floor building here at 15,800-16,500

12-15 months eh?

Comments

sonatine: its all so sad

country978: spot on

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Diamondhands RIOT & MARA is coming back to ATH too. squeeze me
    The PPI report didnt hurt BTC either. The Dow took a major shit as a result of it on Tuesday. SO much for Inflation being under control BiDUMB

Load Metric
    Would anyone care to speculate as to where BTC and related stocks are headed? Does anyone have oversize bets out there relative to net worth? $50k was a big milestone. In the near term is a new ATH is almost a certainty?

I took all my money off Coinbase and bought the etf IBIT. I like having my crypto investments held in a bank.
    If I were to guess BTCs next big ceiling is at 100k but could hit 80k bounce back down before a retrace over the rest of this year.

Comments

country978: that'll be quite a run. the etfs are a hit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

If I were to guess BTCs next big ceiling is at 100k but could hit 80k bounce back down before a retrace over the rest of this year.

It was a special brew of conditions that got BTC to almost 70K last ATH. You cant fight the fed. You also need a supply shock.

The halving is coming (Less supply)
    Fed is declaring victory on inflation and may ease rates a bit (Brrrrrrr)

On these two alone we may get a new ATH. I think the $220K folks are a bit out of their mind. I dont think the low/hi/low pendulum is going to swing as wide going forward. That said a new ATH of 100K would be incredable.

Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    this bullshit needs the candyman

RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    I’m not a BC investor, but I wish Druff would do a radio segment to educate us on the basics.

Thread Information