Page 348 of 418 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,960 of 8358

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    I won't ever be one to get in a habit of trying to be some 'Oracle' or anything, but sometimes something is so cant miss, can't fail, it is going to double and fast when it goes Public. Which is how Draftkings entire story has been in about 10 months they came out around $15 a share and now are trading ~$59 so c clean 4x of your investment therei n10 months. I see this same exact scenario, but possibly with a much higher ceiling then Draftkings will have, and less Regulatory weight as of now. You all, if you can should absolutely be investing in Coinbase, this one should be a rocket ship and say in 7-10 years be worth 1k plus a share.

With a 77Billion dollar Valuation apparently, that should put the IPO stock price between $300-$350 I think. But from there I mean, a lot of things can happen, and barring any negative Federal prssure, this could fastly turn into a $700 a share stock. Now my only concern would be maybe it's clearly high volatility nature, and I wonder if people ever go on a 'run on the bank' in Bitcoin terms, how risky your position would be then. But that seems so unlikely, statistically improbable that I don't even think its a real problem. Buy Coinbase, thank me in 10 years!

(This is interesting, because Coinbase is about to have an IPO and be going public here any day now)

"Tesla Tapped Coinbase for $1.5B Bitcoin Buy: Report"

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tesla...184237675.html

"Coinbase, Readying for Public Listing, Gets $77B Valuation From Nasdaq Private Market"

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/coinb...134221206.html

This is interesting, because Coinbase is about to have an IPO and be going public here any day now.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

Again you’re argument is absurd. You are picking a completely arbitrary value with your “reasonable” assessment. By definition there is literally no ceiling. Did you think $1,000 was a reasonable value when bitcoin was worth $16?

Logically, the higher is goes the harder it is for it to continue to go up exponentially which I think is your point; and if so I of course agree with that. But there’s absolutely no way to know for sure and to say there’s a ceiling to an uncapped asset is wrong.

Ask people who shorted Tesla stock about the proverbial non-existing ceiling.

I’m not even bullish on bitcoin I’m just calling out you stating your opinion as a fact as you often are apt to do.
    Of course I don't know the exact ceiling. That part is a guess.

What's not a guess is that we are to the point to where it's nearly impossible for it to go up exponentially, given the unrealistic market cap which would result from it.

When bitcoin was $5 or even $500, that wasn't true.

Right now, the market cap is $661 billion, give or take. The entire US economy was $21.5 trillion in 2019 -- and that was before COVID. See the problem here? How much further up can it go? (Yes, I realize bitcoin is international, but I was stating the two numbers just to show you how absurdly high it already is.)

In March 2016, market cap was about 6.5 billion, so obviously it had room to grow (though clearly it wasn't certain whether it would do so).
    Market cap now over a trillion just a month later.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Of course I don't know the exact ceiling. That part is a guess.

What's not a guess is that we are to the point to where it's nearly impossible for it to go up exponentially, given the unrealistic market cap which would result from it.

When bitcoin was $5 or even $500, that wasn't true.

Right now, the market cap is $661 billion, give or take. The entire US economy was $21.5 trillion in 2019 -- and that was before COVID. See the problem here? How much further up can it go? (Yes, I realize bitcoin is international, but I was stating the two numbers just to show you how absurdly high it already is.)

In March 2016, market cap was about 6.5 billion, so obviously it had room to grow (though clearly it wasn't certain whether it would do so).
    I didn't say it wouldn't exceed a trillion.

I was stating that it's not going to go up exponentially (unless you want to take gimmick's definition of "exponentially"), and you're facing a much bigger downside potential than upside.

That's still true.

Even if it got to $500k per coin (which it won't), you're making less than 10x your money at this point.

The real opportunities right now are perhaps with altcoins with a future -- short or long -- which you feel will either replace BTC or fascinate everyone doge style.

Load Metric

I was stating that it's not going to go up exponentially (unless you want to take gimmick's definition of "exponentially"), and you're facing a much bigger downside potential than upside.

That's still true.

Even if it got to $500k per coin (which it won't), you're making less than 10x your money at this point.

The real opportunities right now are perhaps with altcoins with a future -- short or long -- which you feel will either replace BTC or fascinate everyone doge style.
    Bitcoin Is heading to 500k a coin, and why is simple. Bitcoin is Finite in supply.

This is completely an Economic Model of sorts, price is completely determined by it's Supply and Demand. And when they run out of supply and Demand remains constant or grows. That is literally the dream scenario in anything. What you wish you could have of course in life. A 'Fixed' Supply of something that everyone wants (Demand). And Price only goes one way, up wayyyy up. And as the Coins run out in time how much do you think a Bitcoin will be then. And it's coming, there will actually only ever be ~21 Million Bitcoin in supply (minus lost coin etc..) and you literally have, the dream scenario here. Bitcoin literally is a Fixed Supply with an ever surmounting amount Demanded.

Then factor in the actual Wall St Demand, which is constant. And not going away until coin is gone. And I can't create a scenario where I can actually see, a Bitcoin being worth shit.

Now you sound like tardotine, wow.
    Last edited by garrett; 02-19-2021 at 11:29 AM.

Load Metric
    My new working theory.

BTC is going to be the catalyst upon which we will inflate our debt away.

Wall Street is going to load up on it.

Walk street banks and other money junkies are going to leverage this shit up to $1M a coin.

Wall Street valuations are going to push the S&P to 40,000 and the DOW to 400,000

Tax receipts will go from 3.5T a year to 15T a year.

30T in debt = minuscule and supportable

Comments

shoeshine box: please be correct.ty.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

That's still true.

Bitcoin Is heading to 500k a coin, and why is simple. Bitcoin is Finite in supply.

This is completely an Economic Model of sorts, price is completely determined by it's Supply and Demand. And when they run out of supply and Demand remains constant or grows. That is literally the dream scenario in anything. What you wish you could have of course in life. A 'Fixed' Supply of something that everyone wants (Demand). And Price only goes one way, up wayyyy up. And as the Coins run out in time how much do you think a Bitcoin will be then. And it's coming, there will actually only ever be ~21 Million Bitcoin in supply (minus lost coin etc..) and you literally have, the dream scenario here. Bitcoin literally is a Fixed Supply with an ever surmounting amount Demanded.

Then factor in the actual Wall St Demand, which is constant. And not going away until coin is gone. And I can't create a scenario where I can actually see, a Bitcoin being worth shit.

Now you sound like tardotine, wow.
    Unreal, you are on a site with a group of adults many with a college degree, and you literally are parroting something out of a basic high school text book on Economics. I am thinking you have CTE from getting blown out by that pickup truck. Please stop trying to act smart. You were a cab driver before you got run over and got a check.

Comments

garrett: LOL, good evening Sunshine =)...

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    My new working theory.

Walk street banks and other money junkies are going to leverage this shit up to $1M a coin.

Wall Street valuations are going to push the S&P to 40,000 and the DOW to 400,000

You are basically suggesting a scenario where everyone invested in the market becomes a multi-millionaire and anyone that did not is poor. That will never work, civil unrest would break out and a police state would emerge to protect the wealthy and that simply would not happen. The banking system would collapse long before anything you said could ever happen. Nobody is going to spend $10 for a loaf of bread in this country, at least in this century.

What you are going to see is dramatically slow growth worldwide. Trump was right about America First, he was just early. Most countries will start retreating, nobody in this country cares about any family in China, nor do they give a shit about anyone in the US either. Were probably poised for a World War in the next 20 years, the US probably ought to make Guam a state just to have a spot over there that is nationalized.

The country that develops a military force is space will probably rule the next century. That is where the economic growth is, not some bullshit crypto fantasy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    My new working theory.

You are basically suggesting a scenario where everyone invested in the market becomes a multi-millionaire and anyone that did not is poor. That will never work, civil unrest would break out and a police state would emerge to protect the wealthy and that simply would not happen. The banking system would collapse long before anything you said could ever happen. Nobody is going to spend $10 for a loaf of bread in this country, at least in this century.

What you are going to see is dramatically slow growth worldwide. Trump was right about America First, he was just early. Most countries will start retreating, nobody in this country cares about any family in China, nor do they give a shit about anyone in the US either. Were probably poised for a World War in the next 20 years, the US probably ought to make Guam a state just to have a spot over there that is nationalized.

The country that develops a military force is space will probably rule the next century. That is where the economic growth is, not some bullshit crypto fantasy.
    In 2019 the United States the Economy produced about ~21 Trillion or so, and the Bitcoin alone is now worth over 1 Trillion dollars Tgull....

So what I am telling you is, I am advising as much as anyone can to buy Coinbase. And this Market is in many ways, still wayyyy early and young. And with Coinbase you actually have the single biggest Wallet in the World and the one most likely to run ahead of everyone else. And already are doing the 1Billion Dollar purchases as they have for Tesla now. Forget what your personal opinion is, or was, what you think and all of that. Fact is Bitcoin is here and it is here to stay. This Market hasnt even began to unfold itself yet, and I could go on and on but I will not. And it is all likely to happen imo...

Bitcoin is going to become a very commonly known, and used Mechanism of sorts here now. Never a threat to the U.S dollar but is going to have an immensely valuable use and Purpose. Now if you know this 10-12 years ago you could be Micon =).....

Load Metric

In 2019 the United States the Economy produced about ~21 Trillion or so, and the Bitcoin alone is now worth over 1 Trillion dollars Tgull....

So what I am telling you is, I am advising as much as anyone can to buy Coinbase. And this Market is in many ways, still wayyyy early and young. And with Coinbase you actually have the single biggest Wallet in the World and the one most likely to run ahead of everyone else. And already are doing the 1Billion Dollar purchases as they have for Tesla now. Forget what your personal opinion is, or was, what you think and all of that. Fact is Bitcoin is here and it is here to stay. This Market hasnt even began to unfold itself yet, and I could go on and on but I will not. And it is all likely to happen imo...

Bitcoin is going to become a very commonly known, and used Mechanism of sorts here now. Never a threat to the U.S dollar but is going to have an immensely valuable use and Purpose. Now if you know this 10-12 years ago you could be Micon =).....
    This bitcoin story has been around for decades. In the 70s it was the oil mania, in the 90s it was the dot com era, in the 2000s it was the housing mania. They all implode. There is still oil, dot com stocks, and houses. And I assume some remnants of crypto will remain when its over. But with oil, dot coms and houses they all have utility for the world. A mathematic algorithm has no utility whatsoever. It sounds like you are hooked on it, so rather that argue with strangers on this site, go take that insurance settlement and go on coinbase and drop those 7 figures.

Comments

garrett: lol I don't buy Tops =)...

Load Metric

This bitcoin story has been around for decades. In the 70s it was the oil mania, in the 90s it was the dot com era, in the 2000s it was the housing mania. They all implode. There is still oil, dot com stocks, and houses. And I assume some remnants of crypto will remain when its over. But with oil, dot coms and houses they all have utility for the world. A mathematic algorithm has no utility whatsoever. It sounds like you are hooked on it, so rather that argue with strangers on this site, go take that insurance settlement and go on coinbase and drop those 7 figures.
    No I just understand it maybe more than you realize. It is not going to be 'Over' as you imply here (lol), quite the opposite in fact I believe. What is happening is a much more Widespread adoption, and acceptance of the Bitcoin. Or more importantly of a Value System other than Fiat. That has become useful, and is beginning to become more implemented into business function, Medium, and not just as a commodity like 'Store of Value'.

One could call it, 'Evolution', or Progression whatever. But Society does evolve, and has shown to become more sophisticated. And this if you were to try and fit this into that ream actually fits perfectly. It's just scary to some because it is so new, and unknown to them. Also since you are young here through the school system you sort of only know a Medium of Value in one way. Me I think it fits right in place actually as we evolve as people, and into a more Advanced place and Advanced people of course.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

No I just understand it maybe more than you realize. It is not going to be 'Over' as you imply here (lol), quite the opposite in fact I believe. What is happening is a much more Widespread adoption, and acceptance of the Bitcoin. Or more importantly of a Value System other than Fiat. That has become useful, and is beginning to become more implemented into business function, Medium, and not just as a commodity like 'Store of Value'.

One could call it, 'Evolution', or Progression whatever. But Society does evolve, and has shown to become more sophisticated. And this if you were to try and fit this into that ream actually fits perfectly. It's just scary to some because it is so new, and unknown to them. Also since you are young here through the school system you sort of only know a Medium of Value in one way. Me I think it fits right in place actually as we evolve as people, and into a more Advanced place and Advanced people of course.

Get down get down get down......Cab drivers never lead you wrong...They know the good spots!....'get down get down. !!!!! the more you buy the more you make...
    if you aint got none u get make none ... get down. throw something at it..get down man.

Load Metric
    And because I was actually just thinking about this all, I want to mention that their is of course some risk that could then have this result in the opposite of my own best case Scenario. Like Goverment Regulation, or heavy handed Goverment anything. And then you could have a 'run on the bank' in Bitcoin terms for real.

The Risk here does exist clearly, and deep down inside part of my does wonder, and feel like Maybe it's been too good. Or too positive lately, and something could absolutely Reverse things, in an instant. That would be something like heavy handed, or clear Government something. That isnt happening now, hopefully it wont. But we dont know, time will tell. Their is always some Risk that goes with your reward, you just should make sure your Reward far outweighs what you Risk =)....

But I look at it like this, life is actually just a Massive game full of Risk/Reward

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post

Get down get down get down......Cab drivers never lead you wrong...They know the good spots!....'get down get down. !!!!! the more you buy the more you make...
    if you aint got none u get make none ... get down. throw something at it..get down man.

Yeah, ill go ahead and just stop you right there on that one

Now, lets put Garrett the retarded cab driver to the side for a moment...

In the case of a "more famous cab driver", there is this guy:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wade_Cook

Wade motherfucking Cook

He recently finally got out of prison for tax evasion...but he was guilty of more...

Back in the day, He peddled all kinds of bullshit and had all kinds of advice.

He rose to fame in the bull market of the late 90's. He had "classes" all over the country and charged thousands to get a seat for a few hour session. However, he ultimately misrepresented alot of the things he taught.

Then, years later, the IRS finally caught up with him and he spent over 7 years in prison along with his wife serving time.

Now, you want to know why I mentioned this "humble cab driver" and have such contempt for him?

Back in around the beginning of 1998, when i was young, stupid, impressionable, and tremendously naive, I paid over $3000 for one of his "courses". And yes, that was over 3K for a course that lasted 2 days for a few hours per day.

Im going to stop here because i dont want to drag this on any more than I have, but I have more I could tell, and if anyone wants to know more - let me know.

That aside, in the case of Garrett?

Just shut the fuck up Garrett.

I have information that im currently verifying that you claimed years ago on this forum regarding your military service. I recently brought this to the attention of a couple of people outside this forum who say it doesn't sound legit.

I really hope for your sake that you are telling the truth when you made the claims you did while you were in the military.

Comments

garrett: Just so wrong here, and did you ever think to just ask me, instead of you and your detectives try and dig up some fake lying bullshit wow...

Load Metric
    wow and here is another example of a Low I.Q. PFA moron right here.

Anyway I do have a DD214 ill have you know, I was an 11Bravo sir anyway. There is not one thing you collective idiots could ever dig up on me, and my military service that would be worth any ones time. And you know instead of trying to big a dumbass detective (creep) you could just ask me you know that right. I have literally nothing to hide dude, and I got out in 2006 so its been already 15 fkn years. But LOL that you think I would actually care, to completely lie to a bunch of fkn idiots on a Poker Message board. Wow grow up man. Anyway that part of me and my life has now been over since 2015. But fact is, the U.S Government still knows I was a highly trained Infantry Soldier. The fact you don't believe it, LOL, anyway, you aren't important dude, either am I do you get it yet =)...

I was an 11Bravo Gordman cuck, and my DD-214 if you just asked will tell you that. I will tell you again, because I don't give a fuck honestly. I have a GWOT (Global War on Terrorism) Medal, and other Shit. I was also an 18Xray Candidate, so I had Special Forces built into my contract. The army can and does use you and whatever you may bring to a team to their advantage. But im digressing now and I don't have to prove anything to anyone, ever. I know my own reality, and in case you have realize yet I am so far from a liar, and bullshit artist. I am born and raised in Jersey dude, we aren't a bunch of liars and fakes dude little head's up.

I am probably like many of the people I was raised around. Affluent and street smart New Jersey folk sir (Well Florida now lol)...
    Last edited by garrett; 02-20-2021 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Godman is a legitimate Cuck!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post

Yeah, ill go ahead and just stop you right there on that one

Now, lets put Garrett the retarded cab driver to the side for a moment...

In the case of a "more famous cab driver", there is this guy:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wade_Cook

Wade motherfucking Cook

He recently finally got out of prison for tax evasion...but he was guilty of more...

Back in the day, He peddled all kinds of bullshit and had all kinds of advice.

He rose to fame in the bull market of the late 90's. He had "classes" all over the country and charged thousands to get a seat for a few hour session. However, he ultimately misrepresented alot of the things he taught.

Then, years later, the IRS finally caught up with him and he spent over 7 years in prison along with his wife serving time.

Now, you want to know why I mentioned this "humble cab driver" and have such contempt for him?

Back in around the beginning of 1998, when i was young, stupid, impressionable, and tremendously naive, I paid over $3000 for one of his "courses". And yes, that was over 3K for a course that lasted 2 days for a few hours per day.

Im going to stop here because i dont want to drag this on any more than I have, but I have more I could tell, and if anyone wants to know more - let me know.

That aside, in the case of Garrett?

Just shut the fuck up Garrett.

I have information that im currently verifying that you claimed years ago on this forum regarding your military service. I recently brought this to the attention of a couple of people outside this forum who say it doesn't sound legit.

I really hope for your sake that you are telling the truth when you made the claims you did while you were in the military.
    Motherfucker bring it....

Now im getting mad that you even think its worth yours, or anyone else's time to actually be 'Investigating' my Military Service. What a fkn cuck you are and because im pissed off, Ill post a few pictures but I have to be careful now that I don't 'cross the line' of what the Dept. of Defense might think is acceptable or not. But again your a Moron blockhead from WisGonsin if im correct, and WOW im the wrong one dude, but go ahead give me some more lols, prove yourselves wrong and waste some more time on me, please do.

Anyway more importantly, and because I can and its about 645AM here now, ill get a few take some quick pics and post stuff here, you fucking disgraceful fuckin cuck bastard, and FK you Gordman. I just want to prove your stupid fuckin ass wrong now, and did you ever think to simply just ask me, who actually knows everything. Of course you didn't, because you are a total fkn CUCK and Drama Queen. Anyway ill post a few pics people might like here shortly, then im done and I dont have to prove anything to anyone, but if this fkn CUCK wants to run around implying some bullshit he can find out, im going to cut off it right there.

I am a realist dude I don't deal in fake lies and bullshit, or the things you seem to believe wow....

Load Metric
    Here you go Gordman and low I.Q. freinds..

This is one, but I have to make sure I'm not posting one that's not allowed..

Name:  20210220_070356.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  4.00 MB

Go ahead keep wasting your time on me Fkn idiots, f outta here .....

Yeah im just a 'Cab driver'. I can assure you that is not at all, who and how I am at my core....
    Last edited by garrett; 02-20-2021 at 04:16 AM.

Load Metric
    New/Updated Avatar

Name:  CEDFFABC-9BDB-4768-9E9B-E6B75393A11A.jpeg
Views: 219
Size:  47.5 KB

Comments

garrett: lol

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Story checks out.

Name:  20210220_070356.png
Views: 246
Size:  1.63 MB

Comments

dwai: rofl

garrett: lol...

Muck Ficon: HOF

JACKDANIELS: rofl
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    lols gordo getting owned by garrotte this is a new low gordo
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    A NEW LOW GORDO

Thread Information