Page 395 of 418 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,900 of 8350

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric

Comments

Forum Wars: Ha Ha Hee!

Load Metric
    So MicroStrategy collateralized their margin call on Bitcoin with Bitcoin? Maybe that’s why it tanked yesterday.

Is SBF a sociopath posing as an autist?

Name:  BD09AB2C-5401-43C6-AFA1-F538E89152A8.jpeg
Views: 432
Size:  95.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

You don’t think we are already there?
    I’m talking Old Testament capitulation

sub 1k ETH
    sub 20k BTC

Looking ripe

I have absolutely no one I follow and am pretty cold with crypto so I actually like my perspective. I categorically refuse to look at Reddit. My mind is pure

Impossible to call the bottom here but you can’t find 2 bulls in this space right now.

My guess is if you swiped up 5 BTC now at some point over the next 5 years you will be very happy.

Load Metric
    So MicroStrategy collateralized their margin call on Bitcoin with Bitcoin? Maybe that’s why it tanked yesterday.

or..

hear me out...

OR......

its a fucking ponzi and this is what ponzis do.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I’m living a dual existence so forgive me.

Did we cover the Mark Cuban rug pull yet?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

or..

hear me out...

OR......

its a fucking ponzi and this is what ponzis do.
    The question being posed is

SBF
    [ ] hero
    [ ] villain

I entered a write in vote “sociopath” cause he knowingly stole but somehow felt he was the righteous man. QE brought out the worst in men.

Mt. Gox is positively quaint looked upon through the telescope of history.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

sub 1k ETH
    sub 20k BTC

Looking ripe

I have absolutely no one I follow and am pretty cold with crypto so I actually like my perspective. I categorically refuse to look at Reddit. My mind is pure

Impossible to call the bottom here but you can’t find 2 bulls in this space right now.

My guess is if you swiped up 5 BTC now at some point over the next 5 years you will be very happy.
    They said the same thing about NetScape (Navigator). Apt comparison

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I’m living a dual existence so forgive me.

Did we cover the Mark Cuban rug pull yet?
    What did Cuban do??

The coming crypto winter may well provide a buying opportunity but remember Baron Rothschild's maxim: "the time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." We're not nearly at that stage yet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnFanningsLimpDick View Post
    The coming crypto winter may well provide a buying opportunity but remember Baron Rothschild's maxim: "the time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." We're not nearly at that stage yet.
    The thing to remember is crypto isn't doing anything for society except perhaps allowing people to cross borders without their illicit funds on their person (or use the banking system which triggers global reporting) and get money onto poker/gambling sites.

We had no crypto, basically, a decade ago and now that we have it, those two things above are their only use. Both are marginally important.

We don't need crypto. These are not stocks. There are 19,000 cryptos...and you or I could get a guy on fiverrr to make us another one in a morning. They're pretty unimportant and that should be clear as day by now.

Load Metric
    Not great advice for pyramid schemes...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    The thing to remember is crypto isn't doing anything for society except perhaps allowing people to cross borders without their illicit funds on their person (or use the banking system which triggers global reporting) and get money onto poker/gambling sites.

We had no crypto, basically, a decade ago and now that we have it, those two things above are their only use. Both are marginally important.

We don't need crypto. These are not stocks. There are 19,000 cryptos...and you or I could get a guy on fiverrr to make us another one in a morning. They're pretty unimportant and that should be clear as day by now.
    Yes it's quite clear that in ten plus years crypto has not created anything of value outside of pyramid schemes or unregulated currency. That's not too say blockchain does not have benefits but we have yet to really see that. In most cases its extremely inefficient.

Load Metric
    I see that autist SBF is still running his FTX ads with Larry David (funny ad btw) during MLB games. Autism prevents him from reading the room, I suppose.

Theoretically, you don’t get capitulation until the market stops pumping an asset. Ideally, it perks up when everyone has moved on. That’s the magic moment.

We are a long way from that. If ever.

Name:  33173332-B958-492B-9692-8E2722CC53F3.jpeg
Views: 311
Size:  30.9 KB

CBDC isn’t a chewable & it’s coming

Load Metric

Load Metric

sub 1k ETH
    sub 20k BTC

Looking ripe

Name:  A6EA4208-AE5F-4599-8942-CE2CA142F9D8.jpeg
Views: 263
Size:  328.4 KB

I think people have some strong feelings about the bottom

We breached $20k which was considered technical support by everyone. $12k is considered the next serious support. Problem is everyone can read a chart these days and hitting $12k will likely trigger MOAB buying. $12k will last for seconds.

Leave some money for another tranche of buying big guy

I’m far more interested in the war on a second front Black Swan. NOBODY IS PRICING THE TAIWAN RISK IN. I can’t quite nuke it out (pun) but I think building chip fabs and reclaiming production from China is welcomed by the powers to be including the Pentagon so we will likely send ships thru the straights just to show them who is boss. Biden has shown he’s excellent with diplomacy (wink & lulz).

War with China isn’t necessarily unwanted by all

The good news for you is the next round of QE will provide for a Bitcoin bubble sequel

Chaos is just what is needed to enact major changes. But you see that already don’t you

The Su Zhu 3AC crypto Ponzi has Dog the Bounty Hunter searching for his ass. There is no fucking way Elizabeth Warren and her kin aren’t coming for ya…. speaking of chaos harnessed for change

CBDC ain’t a chewable
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 06-18-2022 at 12:21 AM.

Load Metric
    If I withdrew some of my Kershaw money to BTC what would my price be right now?

Breathtaking savagery

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Name:  A6EA4208-AE5F-4599-8942-CE2CA142F9D8.jpeg
Views: 263
Size:  328.4 KB

I think people have some strong feelings about the bottom

We breached $20k which was considered technical support by everyone. $12k is considered the next serious support. Problem is everyone can read a chart these days and hitting $12k will likely trigger MOAB buying. $12k will last for seconds.

Leave some money for another tranche of buying big guy

I’m far more interested in the war on a second front Black Swan. NOBODY IS PRICING THE TAIWAN RISK IN. I can’t quite nuke it out (pun) but I think building chip fabs and reclaiming production from China is welcomed by the powers to be including the Pentagon so we will likely send ships thru the straights just to show them who is boss. Biden has shown he’s excellent with diplomacy (wink & lulz).

War with China isn’t necessarily unwanted by all

The good news for you is the next round of QE will provide for a Bitcoin bubble sequel

Chaos is just what is needed to enact major changes. But you see that already don’t you

The Su Zhu 3AC crypto Ponzi has Dog the Bounty Hunter searching for his ass. There is no fucking way Elizabeth Warren and her kin aren’t coming for ya…. speaking of chaos harnessed for change

CBDC ain’t a chewable
    What do you think is going to happen with Taiwan?

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Today's crash will tell a lot about the future of the crypto market, in the coming days.

BTC breached $20k and is currently at 19.1k.

ETH breached $1k and is currently at 994.

If these both don't recover, it could normalize being under these milestones, and the freefall might continue.

Load Metric
    there are absolutely zero signals that this is in any way the bottom.

crypto has had what, 4 lehman moments in the last week? we would have had a lot more if a few institutions actually capital called some of the most vulnerable exchanges; in at least one very public situation they decided not to and allowed the exchange to derisk voluntarily.

this is probably going to sound hyperbolic but the next week will determine if crypto exists as a popular phenomenon. if we see one or two big dominos get liquidated and tip over, i mean... thats show business; no business, no show.

perhaps the conversation needs to pivot from 'will it go lower/higher' to 'what could make crypto a speculative asset again'..

Thread Information