Page 387 of 418 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397 ... LastLast
Results 7,721 to 7,740 of 8350

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Crypto haterz where you at?
    Not here. Bitcoin is going higher. The Russians will now accept it for oil. It is becoming more and more widely accepted all the time. I'm counting on Gen Z to run it up to new highs.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    When you buy BTC above 20k every cent goes directly into Kim Jong Un's pocket

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Been buying in the mid to high 30's, and dumping when it gets to 44ish. 46-47 happened so fast yesterday I didn't have time but I sold right at 47k last night before bed.

I've seen this same movie like 3 times recently and I'm betting we are going back to 40k vs pushing over 50k. And then I'll buy some more again, rinse repeat.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Been buying in the mid to high 30's, and dumping when it gets to 44ish. 46-47 happened so fast yesterday I didn't have time but I sold right at 47k last night before bed.

I've seen this same movie like 3 times recently and I'm betting we are going back to 40k vs pushing over 50k. And then I'll buy some more again, rinse repeat.
    AMC was up 45% today so all signs indicate the retards have come out to play once more

Silver
    Load Metric
    While you giga-brains were making fun of Bitcoin the past few years in this thread, I guess we can now add Bryan Pelligrino and Micon to the list of crypto hundred millionaires.

The list is growing and I assume there are at least 1 or 2 (maybe more) poker alumni Billionaires.

Donkdown, indeed!

Load Metric
    So my nft hit big again. He owns two degods that he minted for around 500 in October. Sold one for 6k and now has now just sold the other one for 30k. Degods interesting as they have lots of value added and you can stake your nft to get dust. They also have bitch tax for selling under your buy price. Scam coin here had similar bitch tax.

Nft still a scam but if you know the right people….

Load Metric
    Micon went all-in on Bitcoin Cash which was a mistake.

Micon can still make money with his green NFT's.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Micon went all-in on Bitcoin Cash which was a mistake.

Micon can still make money with his green NFT's

We are all old enough to remember Bodog.

Calvin Ayre Declares Bitcoin Cash "The Only Bitcoin"
    https://news.bitcoin.com/calvin-ayre...-only-bitcoin/

Calvin Ayre has been a Bitcoin Cash evangelist for as long is I can remember. He sank everything he had in it years and years ago. The proceeds from the Bodog sale. Yup BCC. That’s not me. He said he wasn’t hedging his stance on the true Bitcoin. Ayre was very explicit.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bitcoin Latinum, aggressively promoted by Phil Hellmuth everywhere he appears, is looking awful.

Was at $184 on December 19, 2021. Currently at $10.86.

This was another hard fork from bitcoin, meaning it split off off the original bitcoin, similar to bitcoin cash and others.

It looks like a complete fail, and I predict it will be completely dead within a year or two.

Hellmuth will stamp his name on a lot of stupid shit, though not as bad as Ivey.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Bitcoin Latinum, aggressively promoted by Phil Hellmuth everywhere he appears, is looking awful.

Was at $184 on December 19, 2021. Currently at $10.86.

This was another hard fork from bitcoin, meaning it split off off the original bitcoin, similar to bitcoin cash and others.

It looks like a complete fail, and I predict it will be completely dead within a year or two.

Hellmuth will stamp his name on a lot of stupid shit, though not as bad as Ivey.
    If crypto continues to fall or stay stable a lot of these alt coins will disappear over time.

I'm sure Phil got a nice chunk of change + a bunch of tokens that could add two 0's to his net worth.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

If crypto continues to fall or stay stable a lot of these alt coins will disappear over time.
    Name:  E2CF5507-6CE5-407E-85D1-4E6EC0AD34EC.jpeg
Views: 373
Size:  45.0 KB

I spend almost no time anymore even looking at BTC but a quick glance says it wants $28k. Who knows?

Load Metric
    just a quick reminder; you were all warned.

jpegs of cartoon apes are a better store of value than your beanie baby coins.

contemplate this on the tree of woe.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    uh oh in the 30ks

Load Metric
    oh you probably thought i was just kidding around

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Load Metric
    some interesting reading out there about how if it hits certain numbers on the way down into the 30s that it will force Saylor into margin calls. When/if that happens, watch out below.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    some interesting reading out there about how if it hits certain numbers on the way down into the 30s that it will force Saylor into margin calls. When/if that happens, watch out below.

i thought he was selling recently. like someone checked his wallet and was like 'oh...', they never mentioned it publicly of course.

grain of salt but im 80% sure.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Having a friend who is really into this (he's s smart guy and has made a shit ton of money with conservative investing in NFTS, his child already has a full education fund as a result, he will eventually get hit but never lose nearly as much as he has made). Most guys in this openly admit its ridiculous but just can't resist the huge ROIs.

You pretty much have to be running in circles with the major investors, spending your days talking on discord, always being aware of the next project and getting on their whitelist, and have an active social media to shill shit back and forth.

Also the new generation of NFTS are successful for following reasons.

1)smart contracts allow for things like "bitch tax" which penalizes anyone who sells below what they bought for. I didn;t think I have to tell you what a bubble this creates but get in on a whitelist for major project you are extremely set.

2) also smart contracts allow for royalties to holders. This is sketchy as it gets into SEC territory. Nevertheless you can make a shit ton in royalties through getting on whitelists as well

3) less important but now NFTs are being marketed as buying into a community. You'll get exclusive offers, early whitelists for other projects or currencies, its like you are buying a membership to a club. you'll see all sorts of convoluted roadmaps and promises of ongoing value through continued work from developers (All supposedly paid for through minting fees).

Load Metric
    hi everybody so what's going on in here today

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Having a friend who is really into this (he's s smart guy and has made a shit ton of money with conservative investing in NFTS, his child already has a full education fund as a result, he will eventually get hit but never lose nearly as much as he has made). Most guys in this openly admit its ridiculous but just can't resist the huge ROIs.

You pretty much have to be running in circles with the major investors, spending your days talking on discord, always being aware of the next project and getting on their whitelist, and have an active social media to shill shit back and forth.

Also the new generation of NFTS are successful for following reasons.

1)smart contracts allow for things like "bitch tax" which penalizes anyone who sells below what they bought for. I didn;t think I have to tell you what a bubble this creates but get in on a whitelist for major project you are extremely set.

2) also smart contracts allow for royalties to holders. This is sketchy as it gets into SEC territory. Nevertheless you can make a shit ton in royalties through getting on whitelists as well

3) less important but now NFTs are being marketed as buying into a community. You'll get exclusive offers, early whitelists for other projects or currencies, its like you are buying a membership to a club. you'll see all sorts of convoluted roadmaps and promises of ongoing value through continued work from developers (All supposedly paid for through minting fees).

PLOP and a few other people I know did very well with NFTs but like you said, they really made getting in on the ground floor of these ponzis their job.

Its a curious thing; the people who end up getting advantageous access to profitable projects are all popular and established NFT influencer accounts who accrued the overwhelming majority of their followers by being successful at getting rich off NFTs.

The 2nd tier are the people who turn discord farming into a full time job, such as your friend, PLOP, etc.

The rest dont matter because they get rugged 99% of the time trying to imitate the success of the 2nd tier players.

Meanwhile, over here on Earth... https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1518714038645051395

Comments

BetCheckBet:

Sanlmar: Plop has been remarkable

Thread Information