Page 340 of 418 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,800 of 8350

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Even those shitty off brand coins we got for free from Druff have went up. I never cashed them out as I just left them in coinbase for next poker deposit. I recall it was like $35 and I think $12 or something for second set. They have went up like 20%, if I’m recalling their original value correctly, when I logged into coinbase.
    That's what's so LOL about all these altcoins.

They supposedly all stand on their own, yet almost all of them (at least the ones which trade with any volume) rise and fall with BTC.
    No one thinks they stand alone. They are predominantly traded in BTC thus will continue to be largely influenced by BTCs price until there is a decoupling of that relationship.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Even those shitty off brand coins we got for free from Druff have went up. I never cashed them out as I just left them in coinbase for next poker deposit. I recall it was like $35 and I think $12 or something for second set. They have went up like 20%, if I’m recalling their original value correctly, when I logged into coinbase.

I took my monies from the Coinbase shitcoin promos, sold them, dropped it into a shitcoin that looked like it might pop, and somehow managed to get lucky and eke out a decent short term gain...despite the fact that Coinbase is just...SHIT.

Even though the price dropped in a relatively small amount of time, the sale proceeds should have been at least $35 higher imo; however, the site experienced a "glitch" where nothing updated in a timely fashion and the price conveniently displayed was much higher and delayed from the actual true price.

The sad thing is when using coinbase, you have absolutely zero control over the actual price it sells at. (no set sell prices, limit orders etc) you're at the sites mercy by placing the order and hoping for the best. And the fees are just shit too.

Name:  civic.jpg
Views: 935
Size:  213.1 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

I took my monies from the Coinbase shitcoin promos, sold them, dropped it into a shitcoin that looked like it might pop, and somehow managed to get lucky and eke out a decent short term gain...despite the fact that Coinbase is just...SHIT.

Even though the price dropped in a relatively small amount of time, the sale proceeds should have been at least $35 higher imo; however, the site experienced a "glitch" where nothing updated in a timely fashion and the price conveniently displayed was much higher and delayed from the actual true price.

The sad thing is when using coinbase, you have absolutely zero control over the actual price it sells at. (no set sell prices, limit orders etc) you're at the sites mercy by placing the order and hoping for the best. And the fees are just shit too.

Name:  civic.jpg
Views: 935
Size:  213.1 KB
    Back in the day I took part in Civic’s ICO, 10 cents a token. Went we’ll over $1.00 during the bull run.

Load Metric
    someone on twitter changed their tinder profile to this:

they've been posting screenshots of their inbox and its predictably glorious:

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    17k. Almost getting to the point where people who bought it at the peak are now even.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    17k. Almost getting to the point where people who bought it at the peak are now even.

They have long since bailed.

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think we are going to see a steady rise up to near 20k, then everyone's gonna panic-sell because of what happened last time it hit 19800 or so.

After that, I can't even venture to guess what will happen.

Load Metric

Comments

rum dick:

Load Metric
    South Korea’s new crypto AML law bans trading of “privacy coins” like Monero

The “privacy coins” that add an extra layer of anonymity to crypto transactions are no longer welcome in South Korea. Coin brands such as Monero, ZCash and Dash will soon be unavailable at the country’s exchanges, with the government citing crypto anti-money laundering (crypto AML) measures as the reason for the ban.

Load Metric
    the limit down move will happen over the weekend, naturally.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    the limit down move will happen over the weekend, naturally.
    It seems stuck around 18k for the last 2 days or so. I think it's actually going to eventually move up past 19k, then crash when everyone thinks we're getting too close to the high-19000s peak of December 2017, and there will be a panic-selloff.

I don't think the weekend will have much to do with it.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Wearing mummies underwear as a mask.

Load Metric
    I'm short btc @ 19,150

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    I'm short btc @ 19,150
    honestly id just wait for a 7-10% downwards correction then pile tf in short. trying to find the top here seems like the sort of thing that blows up accounts.

Load Metric
    i’m still building the short pos

Load Metric
    coinbase is removing all margin accounts, apparently they are starting the process tomorrow.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It looks to me like the next pump-and-dump "crypto boom" is underway, more or less like the 2017 p&d.

Obv many shitcoins are being pumped atm.

I mean, when you have lol shitcoins like Dogecoin spiking...

And you also have others with ludicrous and unsustainable market caps (e.g. XRP) being driven up...

...you know where all of this is going to end, probably in a few months once the new year is underway...

SFO

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    It looks to me like the next pump-and-dump "crypto boom" is underway, more or less like the 2017 p&d.

Obv many shitcoins are being pumped atm.

I mean, when you have lol shitcoins like Dogecoin spiking...

And you also have others with ludicrous and unsustainable market caps (e.g. XRP) being driven up...

...you know where all of this is going to end, probably in a few months once the new year is underway...

SFO
    I don’t think it’s the same. During the 2017 pump, Bitcoin talk was on every tv station, tons of people that didn’t know shit about crypto were investing and FOMO set in. This time, there isn’t any new, dumb money so it’s a bit hard to understand. Seems like straight whale manipulation, not sure who they think they’re gonna dump on. Coming months will be interesting.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 11-24-2020 at 05:55 PM.

Thread Information