Page 339 of 418 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,780 of 8349

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric

Comments

badguy23: Green Rep for Grandma Rosa!!!

Load Metric
    At what point do we dump? Serious question. Is that in play. I've been long since the last mega dip and am way out of the loop on the state of crypto over the last three or four months.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    At what point do we dump? Serious question. Is that in play. I've been long since the last mega dip and am way out of the loop on the state of crypto over the last three or four months.

ive seen posts from people who are literally holding onto their coins so they can pass them on to their children.

but when i zoom back and filter out the simping, one thing is incredibly obvious to me:

there will eventually be a new crypto currency that, at the very least, does not have bitcoins faults. and about 5 minutes after tiktok starts shilling it, billions and billions and billions of dollars worth of btc equity will evaporate. forever.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i'm very angry that everything is going up. i sold everything on november 2nd.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

ive seen posts from people who are literally holding onto their coins so they can pass them on to their children.

but when i zoom back and filter out the simping, one thing is incredibly obvious to me:

there will eventually be a new crypto currency that, at the very least, does not have bitcoins faults. and about 5 minutes after tiktok starts shilling it, billions and billions and billions of dollars worth of btc equity will evaporate. forever.
    That's also what I think.

People believing 2020's crypto represents the future are as foolish as believing that 1980 VCRs represented the long term future of recording TV shows.

Comments

shoeshine box: deeeeppppp. ty.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Just busted over 11k. Wow. Finally destroyed the 10k resistance point.

Going to 15K

Load Metric
    So are we selling at 19k and buying back when it inevitably dumps?

Load Metric
    If btc goes above 20k where does the train stop? I have no time to research any of this.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Question

Going to 15K

imo when it hit's 2ok again an ppl see they can recoup the loss of 2017-18s 20k to 4k plunge is when the regular ppl get back in...
    I can see it going back to 12k and up again to 25,30k....
    but yes the USA will have a crypto currency thru treasury eventually..??

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

Would that make them donkdown, officially?

Comments

sonatine: i dont see how anyone can come to any other reasonable conclusion
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Seems to have hit resistance point at 16k

Load Metric
    It amazes me that from the Covid crash to now it’s up almost 4x (low on Coinbase for the year was 3828.00 and we hit the 4x when it was almost to 16k but has retraced back to just under 15k as I type this. Not gonna lie I wish I’d bought more in March. 400% profit nearly in 7 months is just unheard of unless you’re day trading options.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've determined that it's impossible to predict where bitcoin will go, so I don't regret when I fail to hold during a run-up, or hold during a crash.

The only semi-predictable pattern I see is resistance points -- where people sell off when it gets to a round number. But even that can be tough. For example, 11k was long a resistance point this year, so I dumped when it hit 11k, and then it continued rocketing up to 16k. And it turned out that 16k was the resistance point, and now we're back to 15.

Whatever.

The one I thing I do try is not to request BTC cashouts from gambling sites when it's moving up or down, because by the time I get it, it might show up during a crash while I'm sleeping or something, and I'll wake up to bad news. I usually put in a request when it seems to be stable for the moment.

Load Metric

coinbase is basically now a decentralized bitcoin sidechain.

i expect to see a proliferation of similar initiatives. non zero chance they eventually accidentally undermine the central security themes to btc and something ugly happens when the wrong people discover it.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

i expect to see a proliferation of similar initiatives. non zero chance they eventually accidentally undermine the central security themes to btc and something ugly happens when the wrong people discover it.
    isn’t this pretty much what PayPal will be doing?

you don’t really own the coins without the keys
    Hi Lew!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Surprised it took this long, actually.

But yeah, this has eventual fail written all over it.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

Surprised it took this long, actually.

But yeah, this has eventual fail written all over it.
    It isn't anything new though, Coinbase have been doing this for years already.

Probably makes sense if you want to min-buy, but not if you have any serious coin.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

Comments

Tellafriend: funny but prob staged

Load Metric
    Even those shitty off brand coins we got for free from Druff have went up. I never cashed them out as I just left them in coinbase for next poker deposit. I recall it was like $35 and I think $12 or something for second set. They have went up like 20%, if I’m recalling their original value correctly, when I logged into coinbase.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Even those shitty off brand coins we got for free from Druff have went up. I never cashed them out as I just left them in coinbase for next poker deposit. I recall it was like $35 and I think $12 or something for second set. They have went up like 20%, if I’m recalling their original value correctly, when I logged into coinbase.
    That's what's so LOL about all these altcoins.

They supposedly all stand on their own, yet almost all of them (at least the ones which trade with any volume) rise and fall with BTC.

Thread Information