Page 320 of 418 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,400 of 8349

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    bitcoin BACK
    It was back for a day but now it's shitcoin again lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I wouldn't quite say that, but it is over 4000 for the first time in awhile.

It was stuck in the 3300-3600 range for quite some time.

We'll see if badguy's prediction of it hitting 5k is true (he predicted this when it went to 3800 about 5 days ago).

I think we're going to see some volatility in the coming days, either way. May rocket up to 5k, may crash back down to 3500. Not a good time to hit the cashout button on Bovada if you don't like to gamble with bitcoin value!
    I don’t understand why you are saying this. By holding onto bitcoin in Bovada, you are subjecting yourself to the volatility in bitcoin price. That is tantamount to gambling on its value. Meaning, you are gambling that the price will most likely rise “in the coming days” and remain at that higher price long enough for get a better cashout price than today. Otherwise, you would cash out now to avoid it expectedly or otherwise dropping in value.
    On Bovada you have cash. It only becomes bitcoin when you cash out.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Oh! That makes sense! Thx!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    4100 still speculating? Such a gamble, lol if it bops to 3600 will have sellers remorse
    I sold mine awhile ago at around 3600. See previous page.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Moved thee QuadricaCX scam discussion here:

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...itcoin-missing

Bronze
    Load Metric
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/22/majo...udy-finds.html

"Ninety-five percent of spot bitcoin trading volume is faked by unregulated exchanges, according to a study from Bitwise this week."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito81 View Post
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/22/majo...udy-finds.html

"Ninety-five percent of spot bitcoin trading volume is faked by unregulated exchanges, according to a study from Bitwise this week."
    Its been at the sameish level for a few months. I wouldn't disagree with faked volume, I remember mt gox and bot Willie and another auto bot driving the volume before karples declared bankruptcy. He didn't even get any jail time I don't think. Maybe Karples got a few months. There was a guy who flew out from England to confront him with What have you done with our bitcoins sign. Fat mother fucker was going into offices with big slurpe cup. Should have punched him in his bloated mouth. Its good for the pokers though. It had that insane rush when bitcoins jumped out from 1k to 13k. Bitcoin is like cockroaches when you think its going to be extinguished it comes back with a vengeance.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 03-22-2019 at 05:56 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    mt gox
    Anyone else get an email/correspondence from Japan on Wednesday?

Load Metric
    I bought some bitcoin for lulz yesterday. Just a quick chart trade for a gamble. HODL been shook out me thinks.

2 months ago I was stunned how cheap the fees were. Yesterday, I was stunned how much more they were.

I cannot read one word about Bitcoin anymore. I just can’t. So I don’t want to google. The nonsense from the touts is unbearable.

What’s the deal with fees these days?

Cubic Zirconia Krypt O'Currency's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Another golden day here on the Emerald Isle! The sun is out and Tiger Roll has just won back-to-back Grand Nationals. And the 'coin is marching ever upwards!! And I near wet me pants when I saw this sh...itcoin missing. LooooooL!!!
    Name:  shitcoin.gif
Views: 687
Size:  90.7 KB
    "May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!"

Load Metric
    solid runup now that china is banning bitcoin mining.

Name:  56742504_664529243966135_4562174163720077312_n.jpg
Views: 641
Size:  35.9 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: Properly using the compound noun form of a verb phrase rep
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Missed this from a few days ago. I wonder who in Putin's kleptocracy are fans of using bitcoin?

http://www.coindesk.com/russian-bitc...bandon-report/

Russian authorities are reportedly planning to abandon efforts to institute criminal penalties for bitcoin users.

The news comes from a report issued today by Russian news agency Interfax in which it asserts that representatives from the country's Ministry of Finance, central bank and other government bureaus are increasingly supportive of this action.

According to the report, representatives from these groups are planning to submit a report to Russian President Vladimir Putin containing this recommendation sometime in 2016.

If true, the report would end nearly two years of speculation that Russia would seek to actively discourage the use of cryptocurrencies and other "money surrogates" through administrative fines and labor penalties.

As outlined in 2014 and 2015, "legal entities" that introduced their own digital currencies would have faced fines of up to $25,000, while those who distributed the digital assets could have been punishable by correctional labor.

However, it appears such a proposal will require additional research by the involved parties.

The report states:

"At the same time, the meeting decided that it is necessary to monitor the use of virtual currency and further [analyze] the risks [associated with] using money surrogates for criminal purposes. With this in mind, it can be presented a proposal to amend the regulations if necessary."

The latest statements come amid a softening by the Russian Ministry of Finance, formerly the most aggressive regulator domestically to push for the prohibition.

In July, deputy finance minister Alexei Moiseev went so far as to suggest cryptocurrencies could be regulated as a kind of foreign currency, a development that can be seen as stemming from the larger interest in blockchain domestically in recent months.
    Mueller report inadvertantly provides one particular reason why Russia backed off in 2016 from shutting down Bitcoin transactions .

How Mueller used Bitcoin to catch Russia
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/tech/...sia/index.html
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 04-20-2019 at 02:24 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    So I just got a Free $50 From Blockchain For verifying my account with a drivers license. Its in the form some new Crypto? Stellar XLM? I am also now able to swap different crypto on Blockchain once i was id verified. Took about 5 minutes before i received the Stellar. I exchanged it for BTC and ended up with $47.25 after fees. So pretty dumb fee for the swap. But ill take the free jew gold. Heres the email I got yesterday. Link at Bottom if anyone wants a go at it. No affiliate link.

Stellar XLM for being a valued user

You have been chosen to receive $50 in Stellar XLM as a valued Blockchain Wallet user.

To claim your free Stellar XLM, log in to your wallet and verify your identity.

It only takes a few minutes.

Once your identity is verified your XLM will be on its way to your wallet.

https://www.blockchain.com/getcrypto/claim

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So I just got a Free $50 From Blockchain For verifying my account with a drivers license. Its in the form some new Crypto? Stellar XLM? I am also now able to swap different crypto on Blockchain once i was id verified. Took about 5 minutes before i received the Stellar. I exchanged it for BTC and ended up with $47.25 after fees. So pretty dumb fee for the swap. But ill take the free jew gold. Heres the email I got yesterday. Link at Bottom if anyone wants a go at it. No affiliate link.

You have been chosen to receive $50 in Stellar XLM as a valued Blockchain Wallet user.

Wow, maybe I'll do it then.

They wanted my info and I decided they could eat shit. But if it's worth almost $50, that's not bad.

What would stop someone from creating multi accounts there in the name of friends and family to get this over and over?

Bronze
    Load Metric

Wow, maybe I'll do it then. Also not sure if you need to have been sent the email.

They wanted my info and I decided they could eat shit. But if it's worth almost $50, that's not bad.

What would stop someone from creating multi accounts there in the name of friends and family to get this over and over?
    i had to allow access to my laptop camera and take a front and back of my dl and a pic of my face. took 1 minute max. then they shipped.Also not sure if you must have been sent the email.
    Last edited by incognito81; 05-01-2019 at 03:00 AM.

Load Metric

Wow, maybe I'll do it then. Also not sure if you need to have been sent the email.

i had to allow access to my laptop camera and take a front and back of my dl and a pic of my face. took 1 minute max. then they shipped.Also not sure if you must have been sent the email.
    What are the chances they will sell the drivers license info to data aggregators to facillitate identity theft?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Well I'll give it a shot.

I don't want them having my ID unless I can redact it though. I think that's what drove me away from it. Also I thought it was going to be some worthless scam cryptocurrency.

Load Metric
    cost of a pilfered drivers license + selfie on dark web is considerably less than $50 for anyone concerned about that.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    cost of a pilfered drivers license + selfie on dark web is considerably less than $50 for anyone concerned about that.
    Drivers License/Selfie/DNA sample/Iris eye scan + Dick pic then we can validate your account and you will be approved to lose money buying cypto currency on our shitty website.

Load Metric
    Its over $7k and rising still.. One article I read said it may see saw some but that its likely now we will see 20k again in the next 18months especially with the reward halving again next year..$7250 roughly as I type this..

Thread Information