Page 309 of 418 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,180 of 8350

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    Wondering where all those untraded bitcoin are? The answer might be right beneath your feet (sort of).

The Wealthy Are Hoarding $10 Billion of Bitcoin in Bunkers
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ion-of-bitcoin
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Wondering where all those untraded bitcoin are? The answer might be right beneath your feet (sort of).

"... the vault’s fingerprint scanners were equipped with a pulse reader to prevent amputated hands from being used."

HILLARY WON

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

"... the vault’s fingerprint scanners were equipped with a pulse reader to prevent amputated hands from being used."

Almost like that would fit right in on The Onion

Platinum
    Load Metric
    OK, so I got this email a few days ago from Coinbase. Im attempting to gauge its significance and any upside/downside to the marketplace...if there is any.

The moment I saw this, i thought - holy shit. The reason was, i was under the impression that it was currently pretty difficult to get a large amount of $ relatively quickly on a well known site like Coinbase to purchase coin. Someone tell me if im wrong, but this was my impression. I just remember posters even on this gorum being extremely limited on deposites for a long time....now they come out with this.

If this is true to the scale i think it is, wouldnt this have huge positive price impacts on BTC etc? I mean, all i ever heard lately is the hurdles to purchase crypto from a well known exchange like Coinbase.

Thoughts?

Edit: forgot to attach-
    Name:  Screenshot_20180504-184757.png
Views: 594
Size:  183.1 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20180504-184524.png
Views: 606
Size:  140.5 KB
    Last edited by Gordman; 05-09-2018 at 09:24 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    any time you give people more access to size the better it is for the market...but then again since they aren't really accepting credit cards any more the whole increase might be a moot point...if you don't have the money you wont be able to buy shit regardless of your limits...

think my initial mark was $5K and I never asked for it but it got raised to $15K/day awhile ago...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    any time you give people more access to size the better it is for the market...but then again since they aren't really accepting credit cards any more the whole increase might be a moot point...if you don't have the money you wont be able to buy shit regardless of your limits...

think my initial mark was $5K and I never asked for it but it got raised to $15K/day awhile ago...

Thanks for the info. I havent really even made any transactions with Coinbase lately - its been a while; I had no idea they weren't accepting Credit Cards now.

That aside, at the risk of sounding dumb, are you talking about credit cards as in purchasing Bitcoin with actual credit or cash advances, or are you talking about credit/debit cards with the debit card function like from your bank account?
    I was just always under the impression that people with cold hard cash had many hurdles and a hard time simply buying Bitcoin in larger quantities. Maybe im wrong, im really not that experienced on the topic.

Edit: and if iy lt sounds like i dont make sense, i apologize.
    Currently drinking.

Load Metric
    Gordman not sure which state you are. Always thought of you as Mass.

Where is Robinhood Crypto Available?

Bitcoin and Ethereum trading is now available in California, Colorado, Florida, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico, and Wisconsin.
    Mass was one of the first five states. There may be a waitlist from what I heard. You’ll have to give it a try.

Fuck Coinbase and their fees. Robinhood is fee free and Gold customers can play with margin.

I haven’t bought in a while.

This post does not endorse Bitcoin or any other shitcoin. This is a Coinbase editorial.

Load Metric
    Nvidia’s forecast last night killed BTC today.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LastPaperTowel View Post
    Hello

Rough week ahead. Bad news coming. Market Cap $375bn 7 days or less. Then monster run. Most will double from the low we will hit in the next 36-72 hours. The selloff may bleed for a week. Then the ProRussian force pounds us into new Crypto Territory.

Can't last forever. Better get a small piece before the NWO comes out. Plenty of room left. So many too scared to reel in the fish.

"Dream so hard you wet yourself"

Paper Towels in large numbers can handle anything.

Do not bet big.

Do not become afraid.

Peace

LPT
    Hello

I hope PFAers sold last week and are fiat ready to pounce. MC might bleed out to $360bn. I was off a little. Then going to get launch by the ProRussian Elites in the Baltic. I'd say Thursday Night here in the US is the start of the big rally.
    Be ready.
    ALTs>BTC short term BTC>ALTs for always term

Easy for poker players to ride this wave. Do not let Druff fool you. He may be a DNegs/AntiTowel.

Crypto is pure. Wait for the blood in the streets tomorrow and buy.

Watermelon tastes good. The seeds are annoying but taste better than seedless.

LATB is fun to watch.

Peace

LPT

Load Metric
    https://grist.org/article/bitcoins-e...se-than-usual/

"Bitcoin’s energy footprint has more than doubled since Grist first wrote about it six months ago.

It’s expected to double again by the end of the year, according to a new peer-reviewed study out Wednesday. And if that happens, bitcoin would be gobbling up 0.5 percent of the world’s electricity, about as much as the Netherlands.

That’s a troubling trajectory, especially for a world that should be working overtime to root out energy waste and fight climate change. By late next year, bitcoin could be consuming more electricity than all the world’s solar panels currently produce — about 1.8 percent of global electricity, according to a simple extrapolation of the study’s predictions.

That would effectively erase decades of progress on renewable energy."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    https://grist.org/article/bitcoins-e...se-than-usual/

"Bitcoin’s energy footprint has more than doubled since Grist first wrote about it six months ago.

It’s expected to double again by the end of the year, according to a new peer-reviewed study out Wednesday. And if that happens, bitcoin would be gobbling up 0.5 percent of the world’s electricity, about as much as the Netherlands.

That’s a troubling trajectory, especially for a world that should be working overtime to root out energy waste and fight climate change. By late next year, bitcoin could be consuming more electricity than all the world’s solar panels currently produce — about 1.8 percent of global electricity, according to a simple extrapolation of the study’s predictions.

That would effectively erase decades of progress on renewable energy."
    Hello

Yes. BTC mining is TUFF on electrical grids from the old days. Good thing is that new days are coming faster than ever. The light of the sun is a slightly different color each day. It will force aggressive positive change. Very similar, in my mind, to the new technology changing the Chess World. New ways to learn = new approaches to decisions = Progress.

Alt are going to boom in the next 36 hours. Be ready ladies and gentlemen. Pro Russian Fiat assault going to prove crypto dominance by Sunday night. Time to bully the Fiats of the world. Get in or get mad next week.

Full Tilt got us guys. Let us all get $50 back, or a lot more, with this unreal crypto timing we are all witnessing now.

Peace

LPT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    OK, so I got this email a few days ago from Coinbase. Im attempting to gauge its significance and any upside/downside to the marketplace...if there is any.

The moment I saw this, i thought - holy shit. The reason was, i was under the impression that it was currently pretty difficult to get a large amount of $ relatively quickly on a well known site like Coinbase to purchase coin. Someone tell me if im wrong, but this was my impression. I just remember posters even on this gorum being extremely limited on deposites for a long time....now they come out with this.

If this is true to the scale i think it is, wouldnt this have huge positive price impacts on BTC etc? I mean, all i ever heard lately is the hurdles to purchase crypto from a well known exchange like Coinbase.

Thoughts?

Fuck Coinbase.

Anyone use Binance and/or Xapo?

Think about mining Bitcoin? Don't Bother.

What Determines The Price Of Bitcoin?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/frances.../#590a3a815392

^COMPLETE BULLSHIT^

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Thoughts?

Fuck Coinbase.

Anyone use Binance and/or Xapo?

Think about mining Bitcoin? Don't Bother.

What Determines The Price Of Bitcoin?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/frances.../#590a3a815392

^COMPLETE BULLSHIT^
    Fuck Binance and Xapo

I put my entire balace into BCC

Bitconnect is going to come back- book it

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hello

Sunday has just begun here in the USA.

I am excited about this week. Pro Russian Crypto Mob saying huge investments being made 5/21/18 - 5/23/18. MC around $365bn atm. Any move over $450bn brings the momentum for an ElonMuskism, that could have Crypto banks on Mars by 2025 if he takes over the Planet by 2020 with Towelists everywhere pulling for him. Many Vaults, Exchanges and Creditors are making it easier to buy Crypto. Big dogs want in. New Colors in the Sunrises ever day it seems like.

May be a good week for gold and a poor week for fiat and bank stocks. Platinum under $1K US is a steal. Uncertainty in markets is coming, and Crypto will be one of the few with Incubation Upside as other markets deteriorate. This gives Crypto a 36+ month head start on the NWO that is coming. Get in and be happy.

Crypto is proving to be built stronger and more cunning than poker. Crypto can fade some scammers and survive. Poker is dead because of Full Tilt, UB, and Amaya. Not surprising since poker is owned by a few AssClowns, and Crypto is wide open country to explore and own yourself.

One day someone will give poker back to the players, and everyone will win. Even Alec Torreli.

Peace

LPT

Load Metric
    Hello

I am excited about this week. Pro Russian Crypto Mob saying huge investments being made 5/21/18 - 5/23/18. MC around $365bn atm. Any move over $450bn brings the momentum for an ElonMuskism, that could have Crypto banks on Mars by 2025 if he takes over the Planet by 2020 with Towelists everywhere pulling for him. Many Vaults, Exchanges and Creditors are making it easier to buy Crypto. Big dogs want in. New Colors in the Sunrises ever day it seems like.

May be a good week for gold and a poor week for fiat and bank stocks. Platinum under $1K US is a steal. Uncertainty in markets is coming, and Crypto will be one of the few with Incubation Upside as other markets deteriorate. This gives Crypto a 36+ month head start on the NWO that is coming. Get in and be happy.

Crypto is proving to be built stronger and more cunning than poker. Crypto can fade some scammers and survive. Poker is dead because of Full Tilt, UB, and Amaya. Not surprising since poker is owned by a few AssClowns, and Crypto is wide open country to explore and own yourself.

One day someone will give poker back to the players, and everyone will win. Even Alec Torreli.

Peace

LPT
    Rubbish.
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hello

Peace

LPT
    Rubbish.
    Possibly. You, Hongkonger seem like you know. Please leave a prediction so that I can bet on your insight in the Crypto space.

In other news. MC is over $380bn. Sunday Noonish here in USA. We may start the run now. Russian Talk is exploding about Crypto. Many dirty Rubles can be a super pump in a flash. I believe this wave is currently forming deep in the Hodl Ocean. It will hit the Crypto Space hard, and run #'s to HOF quickly.

Wednesday is probably the money day. Judge yourself.

No Gamble No Future

Peace

LPT

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hello

Peace

LPT
    Rubbish.
    Hello

Rubbish looking On The Money right now. I believe my timing model was off, as i have not witnessed any Pro Russian Crypto Aggression yet this week. I still think the team has moved the #'s down to increase 30 day profitability. We shall see.
    MC sitting at $335bn atm.

Watch and see if the OligarchCryptoBanks open up in the next 72 hours to flood markets with capital.

It is coming.

Hard to see the date right now because of the chatter disturbing the natural octaves of life in Crypto atm.

MC will soar above $500 bn soon. I think I was 7 days premature.

Belly Buster and China should get Crypto Married. imo

Peace

LPT

Load Metric
    hey guys howz it going i haven't posted in this thread in at least a month-and-a-half just don't do it if you haven't already yeah crypto can go up but each coin is not really a special implementation of the blockchain concept that is a pretty clever thing but not that clever and neither is it proprietary in the least therefore why would you want to "own" any of these markers at these prices it just doesn't make sense and you'll see especially the hodler guys go figure it out its not that hard it's all right there available to semi-smart people and up right now and in a few years the world will wonder why people could have been this blind and paid $7,600 for a crytpto marker goodbye for now

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    hey guys howz it going i haven't posted in this thread in at least a month-and-a-half just don't do it if you haven't already yeah crypto can go up but each coin is not really a special implementation of the blockchain concept that is a pretty clever thing but not that clever and neither is it proprietary in the least therefore why would you want to "own" any of these markers at these prices it just doesn't make sense and you'll see especially the hodler guys go figure it out its not that hard it's all right there available to semi-smart people and up right now and in a few years the world will wonder why people could have been this blind and paid $7,600 for a crytpto marker goodbye for now
    They will all eventually go to $0 but it will take some time. It's like a stock that gets delisted and goes on the pink sheets for years before finally disappearing. Expect a lot of bear market rallies, that's the only way to profit off of crypto these days. Nobody cares about crypto anymore, the Kermit troll posts even stopped.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    They will all eventually go to $0 but it will take some time. It's like a stock that gets delisted and goes on the pink sheets for years before finally disappearing. Expect a lot of bear market rallies, that's the only way to profit off of crypto these days. Nobody cares about crypto anymore, the Kermit troll posts even stopped.
    It feels all listless/tired these days with crypto. I guess I just noticed how no one really cares much anymore after you said it. That sort of lack of caring should probably have killed the market already, and I guess it might be finally going through a slow death spiral thing now after after it went from under 6K to over 11K for some reason about a month and a half ago...

If you have $20,000 in your pocket, you can buy a car, make a part of a down payment for a house, buy stocks that pay dividends monthly or you can buy almost 3 units of a blockchain marker for this one specific variety of over 1,600 different varieties of cryptocurrency that exist. This one is called bitcoin and it happens to have been the first one created, but it's not special for having that quality - being first doesn't "do" much for it. Except maybe that it has a few uses (as a way to get $$ out of currency restrictive countries or to put $$ onto a an online sportsbook/casino).

But bitcoin has in the recent past been a wildly successful "made-up" specultative instrument. And let's be real: this is and has been nearly 100% of what has caused it to be valuable. It's a lottery ticket. It worked out for a bunch of smart/lucky/dumb-ass foolish people who made money because other smart/lucky/dumb-ass foolish people paid successively higher prices for it.

I think the smart people are gone. If your buy now you have to be lucky. If you're not lucky, you're going to be in the third category of buyers. And there's going to be a lot more fools who lose $$ than bitcoin "investor" fools who made money.

Thread Information