Page 371 of 418 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,420 of 8349

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    Sold half of my ETH holdings last week and I'm contemplating spoiling myself and buying a Kermit.... or perhaps buy back in today seeing they've dropped nearly 20% since I sold.

Such a hard choice.

Comments

Belly Buster: Good timing, but buy back is the play imo

shoeshine box: buy back ETH

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Michael Jackson is online

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Bitcoin has slipped to $90 after holding steady from $105-$115 for a long time.

I wonder if this is the start of a second crash.
    Sorry if this bump comes off as breaking balls (ok maybe a little bit). I guess it just goes to show how long this thread has been going.
    Well, if you followed Druff's advice you probably sold Bitcoin before it hit $100.

If you followed Micon's advice and put everything into Bitcoin Cash you may have doubled or tripled your money.

No Risk, No Reward.

Load Metric
    today is a fun day to be holding Algorand everything else not so much lol
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    I never use stable coins myself will just HODL to infinity.

But I feel like when there are big drops everyone rushes to tether (not to be confused with the scam coin in the other thread) or usd coin.

That money will come back to btc/eth/whatever, but maybe take a month.

Load Metric
    'Why are they snooping on an average Joe over a $600 payment': Fury as Biden tries to let IRS SNOOP on your bank accounts, Venmo, PayPal and crypto deals in plan that could 'violate the Fourth Amendment'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-accounts.html

The proposal would require banks to report to the IRS every deposit and withdrawal from an account in order to target audits

The IRS estimates that compliance on taxes due on wages is 99% while compliance on 'less visible' sources of income is only 45%

The plan would most especially affect the self-employed, who self-report their income and deductions, and the wealthy

Banks are largely against the proposal, which they say would impose onerous reporting requirements on institutions for little benefit
    Cryptocurrency exchanges, Banks, and Paypal already report you to the IRS. Do they really need to report every transaction?

Load Metric
    Bought back in and increased my total holding by nearly 10%

Ceramic kermit can wait. 🙂 Minimum 6 month waiting list anyway at the moment, less you pay overs on the secondary market.

I'll probably never get one anyway it was an impulse decision.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Crypto crash and market crash on the same day.

Ouch.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    China going hard at bitcoin:

In a Q&A posted to its website, the People’s Bank of China said services offering trading, order matching, token issuance and derivatives for virtual currencies are strictly prohibited. Overseas crypto exchanges providing services in mainland China are also illegal, the PBOC said.

“Overseas virtual currency exchanges that use the internet to offer services to domestic residents is also considered illegal financial activity,” the PBOC said, according to a CNBC translation of the comments. Workers of foreign crypto exchanges will be investigated, it added.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/24/chin...-industry.html

Load Metric
    china announces a crackdown on crypto every few months it seems, at some point china anti crypto news will have the same impact as elon musk tweets
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    china announces a crackdown on crypto every few months it seems, at some point china anti crypto news will have the same impact as elon musk tweets
    Well BTC is down 8% since the news, and ETH down 10%, so there's still plenty of impact

Comments

JACKDANIELS: 10% is just another day lol

Load Metric
    Bitcoin is legal in El Salvador and some other shit-hole countries may adopt Bitcoin soon.

Micon should consider moving there.

Load Metric
    Considering this is the "official seriously trust us 9th ban" by China - this card can't be played by our media to fud Bitcoin anymore, so it's actually a good thing.

Today is also a Bitcoin futures Friday. . .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Considering this is the "official seriously trust us 9th ban" by China - this card can't be played by our media to fud Bitcoin anymore, so it's actually a good thing.

Today is also a Bitcoin futures Friday. . .
    recent Chinese boycott of “sissy” boy bands and effeminate men on television, the end of reality talent shows and a ban on vulgar social media influencers among a raft of other measures.

Zero pronoun problems. Together with the Bitcoin ban this sounds like a PFA utopia.

Shit is getting real over there

Load Metric
    My friend sent me some Solana to start minting. The community is absolutely insane. The key is finding the right NFT developers that have lots followers. Honestly I just ask him for which ones to do. Mints that cost 0.2 SOL literally selling for 1 SOL the next day. You need to have several wallets/windows at once though cause the mints only have 5k copies and they well out in a few seconds. Like the old days of trying to get concert tickets online.

I can;t imagine a market like this lasts long. which is exactly why you want to be minting instead of buying. As long as these mints have such high demand there is very little risk.

Silver
    Load Metric

Comments

Sanlmar: the game is the game …

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    My friend sent me some Solana to start minting. The community is absolutely insane. The key is finding the right NFT developers that have lots followers. Honestly I just ask him for which ones to do. Mints that cost 0.2 SOL literally selling for 1 SOL the next day. You need to have several wallets/windows at once though cause the mints only have 5k copies and they well out in a few seconds. Like the old days of trying to get concert tickets online.

I can;t imagine a market like this lasts long. which is exactly why you want to be minting instead of buying. As long as these mints have such high demand there is very little risk.
    Won't they at some point flood the market with whatever it is they're minting and cause a crash?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Won't they at some point flood the market with whatever it is they're minting and cause a crash?

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information