Page 291 of 418 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,820 of 8357

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    If anything this is a good thing, because on this weeks bovada cashout (after the pats win) i'll be getting way more satoshi than usual.
    Yup, that dip was very nice indeed. Did any of yall fear sell low?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

Load Metric
    11.2k, Druff. Haven't seen someone be this wrong since the time that one guy said Katrina wouldn't be a big deal.

Load Metric
    This site needs a Bitcoin Punching Bag rank and avatar.

For what it's worth, a couple people I know personally who work in the financial field both predicted a 6k bottom, the same as one of the better twitter follows, on chart analysis, and as of two days ago these people are still saying a retrace back to that area isn't ruled out. I think this breakout makes that much less likely though.

I don't pretend to know much of anything about this kind of shit, but Elliot wave analysis and market psychology has made cleaning up in the crypto market pretty easy. It won't last forever and is obviously high risk/high reward, but if you have money you can afford to lose, running 10k to a million isn't exactly that unrealistic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

For what it's worth, a couple people I know personally who work in the financial field both predicted a 6k bottom, the same as one of the better twitter follows, on chart analysis, and as of two days ago these people are still saying a retrace back to that area isn't ruled out. I think this breakout makes that much less likely though.

I don't pretend to know much of anything about this kind of shit, but Elliot wave analysis and market psychology has made cleaning up in the crypto market pretty easy. It won't last forever and is obviously high risk/high reward, but if you have money you can afford to lose, running 10k to a million isn't exactly that unrealistic.
    Only person on this site who's opinion I respect on this subject is Reggi and he seems bullish on bitcoin, so I'm just going with that. Everybody else (myself included) is just talking shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

Only person on this site who's opinion I respect on this subject is Reggi and he seems bullish on bitcoin, so I'm just going with that. Everybody else (myself included) is just talking shit.
    I"m sure there are other people who know what they are talking about, but they are anonymous so you cant take their opinions seriously

Load Metric
    11.2k, Druff. Haven't seen someone be this wrong since the time that one guy said Katrina wouldn't be a big deal.
    To be fair, it was a coin flip, it was not like there was any information to go on (bitcoin, not Katrina).

Bitcoin might be the catalyst to blow up the economies of the western world the next 5 years. The whole fucking thing is unsustainable, the USA is $21T dollars in debt, with $40T in unfunded liabilities the next 25 years.

The price of bitcoin is being propped up by systematic washing by whales, a whale just purchased $400M in bitcoins and is now doubled it's purchase in like 2 weeks. Obviously its an incredibly unhealthy market, but in the face of $1T US deficits it really is a drop in the bucket.

We really needed to let major banks go bankrupt in the recession of 2008, it would have sent the world in a massive depression, but we would be out of it now in 2018. Granted, we would probably have had riots in the streets, starvation's and perhaps a World War, but it would have cleansed the system.

Bitcoin exists because the USA is not in a recession, as soon as that happens you are going to see bitcoin collapse. The only thing that is really worth anything are blue chip stocks. I honestly believe the most successful chain in 2025 will be McDonalds. They will likely be in charge of feeding people throughout the nation given their massive footprint. Same with Subway. Cheap food will be the wave of the future.

98% of the people will lose money on crytpto long term, blockchain has been around for 10 years, and still cannot make a dent, yeah I get some companies have applications here and there, but it's still a dud. But I will say this, the smart folks in the short term will profit on crypto, as they have an exit strategy. If you gamble indefinitely on crypto you are going to lose all your money. But if you make your money and get out with a realistic exit strategy you will do well. I mean look at they trades on a daily basis, most are like .01 / .1 of a bitcoin, those fuckers are Uber drivers dumping their tips in crypto.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I honestly believe the most successful chain in 2025 will be McDonalds. They will likely be in charge of feeding people throughout the nation given their massive footprint. Same with Subway. Cheap food will be the wave of the future.
    Dude, do you even know what it's like to be completely poor. For the price of one happy meal you can feed a family of 5 if you know where a grocery store is and how to use one. Gun stocks are the depression money maker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    I honestly believe the most successful chain in 2025 will be McDonalds. They will likely be in charge of feeding people throughout the nation given their massive footprint. Same with Subway. Cheap food will be the wave of the future.
    Dude, do you even know what it's like to be completely poor. For the price of one happy meal you can feed a family of 5 if you know where a grocery store is and how to use one. Gun stocks are the depression money maker.
    I did not qualify my post. You are talking like people are going to Aldi on a budget an going home to cook on a stove. I am talking about a 20% number of the population where people have no home or stoves to cook on. That number is like 5% now, so nobody cares. When it gets to 20% people are going to freak out. This is where McDonalds and Subway will step up and work with the federal government to feed people in a partnership. That was my point.

We were close to that scenario in 2007/8, but I don't think we will be that luck in 5 years. I get the whole buying on a budget deal for folks, but when interest rates go to 5% the whole system will crater.

Don't Dude me by the way.

Load Metric
    I thought you were just an asshole but i'm starting to think you're fucked up in the head you weirdo.

Gop will destroy the economy like always and a dem will fix it rinse repeat

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I thought you were just an asshole but i'm starting to think you're fucked up in the head you weirdo.

Gop will destroy the economy like always and a dem will fix it rinse repeat
    I know you portend to be this massive successful gambler in life. Maybe there is a 2% chance you are so congrats.

Either way, you still send your wife out to work while you are a stay at home Dad, which makes you the nut low with 90% of the male population. Must be good times at the grocery store 9am on a Tuesday with the other Moms.

Load Metric
    You don't think you have mental issues? Read again what you posted you maniac.
    I do just fine gambling and can guarantee that I've made more money playing poker and gambling than you have at your shitty job + im not a deranged prick like you are you weird cocksucker.

Load Metric
    Big Dick, Max Power would like to ask why you even bother arguing with a Craigs List plumber who lies about being a millionaire and cries when he gets his feelings hurt on this forum?

He is obviously a MCEC who will only have a chance at becoming worthy of breathing American air and being productive after many years of reeducation. Fake Republicans like tgull will be the first citizens to be purged.
    Real men and women of integrity will one day save the Republican Party from this scourge.

- Max Power

Load Metric
    Good point. It's a waste of time and energy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    You don't think you have mental issues? Read again what you posted you maniac.
    I do just fine gambling and can guarantee that I've made more money playing poker and gambling than you have at your shitty job.
    Maybe you do maybe you don't. I am sure some years you make money, some years you do not and lose money.

I know a couple guys who are stay at home Dads, and we all laugh at them, but they are not full time trolls and gamblers. One guy I know is a super obsessive 'Chairman of the Home-Owners Association' of a residential division, a volunteer position. He is a weirdo and we all laugh at him, but he tries to be productive, he is a total meathead like you but we wave at him as we drive by.

Either way, you send your wife out to work you are the nut low with 90% of the Men, you fit right in with the Progressive element of Democratic Party.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Big Dick, Max Power would like to ask why you even bother arguing with a Craigs List plumber who lies about being a millionaire and cries when he gets his feelings hurt on this forum?

He is obviously a MCEC who will only have a chance at becoming worthy of breathing American air and being productive after many years of reeducation. Fake Republicans like tgull will be the first citizens to be purged.
    Since you are this big time former Law Enforcement agent, how is this purging going to happen to American Citizens you do not agree with? Can you explain in detail?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post

Since you are this big time former Law Enforcement agent, how is this purging going to happen to American Citizens you do not agree with? Can you explain in detail?
    Very much like President Trump, Max Power does not give away details to the enemy.
    Real men and women of integrity will one day save the Republican Party from this scourge.

- Max Power

Load Metric
    This looks to be the next potential money making opportunity if you missed out on Bitcoin. It's called Falcon Coin, this guy is telling it like he sees it. I'd take 3 minutes to watch this and learn something.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Someone or something bought $400m worth of bitcoin this month: https://www.investopedia.com/news/an...llion-bitcoin/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Someone or something bought $400m worth of bitcoin this month: https://www.investopedia.com/news/an...llion-bitcoin/
    I read the article a few days ago. All signs point to washing, where a group buys and sells their own bitcoins to keep the price up while they systematically pull coins out at inflated prices. That would be terribly illegal in a regulated market like stocks or bonds, but in an unregulated market you can do what you want. Crazy. It's a totally unnatural market, but people are generally enjoying it so I don't give a shit. If I were 15 years younger I'd definitely gamble on it. Just not worth it now at my age.

Thread Information