Page 406 of 418 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,120 of 8350

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    You prolly already saw this at work Daly

For a .gov video the Federal Reserve did ok

Load Metric
    @sonitine Can I get some kermit memes in here stat please? I need a push over 31.5K

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    @sonitine Can I get some kermit memes in here stat please? I need a push over 31.5K

Comments

Sanlmar: 0DTE
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    European digital currency central bank.... " there will be no cash transactions over $1000 euros or you risk jail time and a fine " ..... starts Oct, 2023.....

Gold
    Load Metric
    I sold all my BTC 2 days ago. There seems to be a lot of reasons for this thing to go much higher and yet its stuck at less than half ATH. Something isn't right. I'm out. For now.

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I sold all my BTC 2 days ago. There seems to be a lot of reasons for this thing to go much higher and yet its stuck at less than half ATH. Something isn't right. I'm out. For now.
    I think this is more than reasonable. Even with the drop Bitcoin is up 42 percent that 6 months which is pretty crazy.

I actually think crypto going to continue to drop for a bit as a lot of the main marketers and influencers here are moving into ai. That’s not to say that the two can’t be combined but I’m not seeing the same buzz. You have to keep in mind tech wise crypto has pretty much been the top discussion the past 5 years online. We are now seeing for the first time that another topic is passing it. You are going to see a lot of the investors leaving crypto for ai in the next year to even a few months

Comments

country978: thanks
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I feel that there needs to be a rule again Kermit being brought out for daily losses of less than 1%.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I feel that there needs to be a rule again Kermit being brought out for daily losses of less than 1%.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    POPPIN THIS MORNING
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Bronze
    Load Metric
    $PEPE coin was launched about 3 weeks ago and has gone from $1mm market cap to $1 billion. Wild times.

Currently ranks #3 on the meme coin list

• Doge - $11 B market cap
    • Shiba Inu - $6 B
    • PEPE $1 B

Not financial advice, but I see this flipping SHIB so potential 5-6x from here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by drake View Post
    $PEPE coin was launched about 3 weeks ago and has gone from $1mm market cap to $1 billion. Wild times.

• Shiba Inu - $6 B
    • PEPE $1 B

What type of *Redacted* ass shit post is this? Drake needs to be canceled/banned for posting about a highly speculative coin like this.

Load Metric

• Shiba Inu - $6 B
    • PEPE $1 B

What type of *Redacted* ass shit post is this? Drake needs to be canceled/banned for posting about a highly speculative coin like this.

1) love him saying 'not financial advice' like he understands who needs to say that and why

2) love him posting about a shitty meme coin 5 days after everyone got rich off it

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    boner blackpersontine: bitcoin is the future. quit fudding. I know for a fact that you're a dogecoin maximalist and part Jewish. why is it so important to you to pull the rope ladder up behind you? let us in the treehouse of prosperity.

Comments

Sanlmar:

Load Metric
    Free your gambling imagination. You can scare yourself shitless and get all the leverage you can eat countless other ways.

Name:  1E502303-A559-4A28-BAC4-FD15FB91B07C.jpeg
Views: 186
Size:  371.8 KB

I was wrong on uranium. That was sad.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    $PEPE peaked early May 5, and has lost 40% of its value since. It's done. Put a fork in it.

The only time to get to a memecoin these days is before it has shed a significant percentage of its value in a crash. Once that happens, it's game over.

The winning play these days looks like keeping your ear close to the ground regarding the memecoin of the month, making sure it's not a fake hype situation, then buying in and basically making sure you check every few hours (even setting alarms while sleeping) that it hasn't topped out. And when it has, sell.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    $PEPE peaked early May 5, and has lost 40% of its value since. It's done. Put a fork in it.

The only time to get to a memecoin these days is before it has shed a significant percentage of its value in a crash. Once that happens, it's game over.

The winning play these days looks like keeping your ear close to the ground regarding the memecoin of the month, making sure it's not a fake hype situation, then buying in and basically making sure you check every few hours (even setting alarms while sleeping) that it hasn't topped out. And when it has, sell.
    lol, how is it done? It's holding a $1.3 B market cap.

Bronze
    Load Metric

• Shiba Inu - $6 B
    • PEPE $1 B

This is a crypto thread so I was just posting about it as it is an interesting run up. I'm not telling anyone to buy it - I could care less, I already made my bag and still holding $40K worth.

The real beauty of these shit coins is you can provide liquidity on uniswap and earn a % of the trading fees. As long as they remain volatile in a moderately tight range, these things print for awhile.
    Last edited by drake; 05-07-2023 at 06:53 AM.

Load Metric

This has been the winning strategy with crypto since the beginning. It's almost entirely ponzi which requires you to be on the ins with the guys that control it. As someone who knows someone who has been very successful (100x return on multiple coins and nfts) it's imperative you either have a strong social media presence (where you can get your followers to buy what you are asking) or you are in the right channels of communication behind the scenes (normally discord talks). With redacted it was clear someone on this forum had that connection. Albeit even then you are gonna find yourself getting burnt half the time or more.

But if you honestly think you can make money in alt coins without understanding who is behind them and what they are doing well you are a fish.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Thread Information