Page 361 of 418 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,220 of 8358

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    Signs of a speculative peak:

I was just wetting my beak in defi. Of all the people in the world PLOL is singularly to blame. He is always way way way out in front of the herd.

When I’m getting in you know it’s time to sell into the dumb money and find the next shiny toy.

I will say defi is like Sim City for grownups. Fascinating as shit. If it ain’t straight AI it’s defi in finance going forward. So it’s educational and a worthwhile exercise.

The permssionless aspect I can’t reconcile ....
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 05-17-2021 at 09:00 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Signs of a speculative peak:

I was just wetting my beak in defi. Of all the people in the world PLOL is singularly to blame. He is always way way way out in front of the herd.

When I’m getting in you know it’s time to sell into the dumb money and find the next shiny toy.

I will say defi is like Sim City for grownups. Fascinating as shit. If it ain’t straight AI it’s defi in finance going forward. So it’s educational and a worthwhile exercise.

The permssionless aspect I can’t reconcile ....
    Saw Doug Polk tweet recently about swimming in the Defi lately or something, said reminded him of poker in 2004 or something Just dont be a donk he said

funny lold pretty hard, can only imagine

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i just flipped $80 30x on fuckelon and im absolutely terrible at this.

anyone who is using 'pure speculation' as a derogatory term here is maybe missing the point.
    So let me ask you a question, what have you lost at in life

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    the inevitable bsc and eth scamcoin reckoning is gonna be the perfect reason for governments to step in and overregulate everything and I might be pessimistic but there will be no 'decentralized' finance in the future

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    so get it while you can obv

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    the inevitable bsc and eth scamcoin reckoning is gonna be the perfect reason for governments to step in and overregulate everything and I might be pessimistic but there will be no 'decentralized' finance in the future

this is absolutely 100% a pure megabrain take but i think the other half of it, is that btc and all the other OG ponzicoins are the same ticking timebombs but with better sosh media representation.

not only do i not know anyone who has ever used a crypto coin for anything but speculating, im guessing i dont know anyone who knows anyone who has.

so lets all rail some fat fucking bsc lines before the music stops and the cops bust the rave.

Comments

rum dick: Literally a bitcoin pizza cost half a billion
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

this is absolutely 100% a pure megabrain take but i think the other half of it, is that btc and all the other OG ponzicoins are the same ticking timebombs but with better sosh media representation.

not only do i not know anyone who has ever used a crypto coin for anything but speculating, im guessing i dont know anyone who knows anyone who has.

so lets all rail some fat fucking bsc lines before the music stops and the cops bust the rave.
    I agree, it's a LOT more fun to speculate than invest. It's just that I cannot (or cannot in large amounts). I know I won't be able to live with myself if I buy SafeMoon, whose white paper TELLS you they are a Ponzi Scheme and it goes down 97%. Any time I've bought stonks or realzEztatez, even if I was wrong for the time being, eventually the quality stuff always shoots up above the price you paid (and then a decade later some things are 5x or 10x as high).

You just don't have a right to believe that can/will happen with these digital things, and that specifically is my hang up. These coin things/digital dreams are not businesses that have earnings streams that can/will recover if they sometimes falter. They're speculative vehicles.

Comments

sonatine: literally put 80% of my fuckelon winnings into safemoon because nothing matters

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

anyone who is using 'pure speculation' as a derogatory term here is maybe missing the point.
    So let me ask you a question, what have you lost at in life

allow me to explain something:

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Paying Contractors in ETH...as we speak... Lots of Ppl use Crypto, maybe just not in yr circles.... They will........ soon...or they will be in regret not to.imo.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    This dumbass spent half a billion dollars on a pizza. It's not a thing you can use to buy things. It's ridiculous. But fuck it I have decent money on ethereum and a bunch of lottery tickets on lolcoins bc sure why not.

Comments

sonatine: GET SOME

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Eggplant Finance bro. Don’t get shut out.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Benjamin is fascainated by the $500m pizza story. He'll be glad to put a face to the purchase.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I assume you're using Pancakeswap for this.

Here's a pretty good tutorial for Pancakeswap, but I haven't used it yet. I set it up but haven't done any transactions.

Before you get started, make sure you:

- Have access to buy some BNB

- Set up Metamask or Trustwallet

Comments

sonatine: ugh i wish id watched this sooner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    While I don't know sonatine's timing with his FUCKELON play, presumably he heard that it was a temporary fad, got in, saw it pop, and got out.

He can correct me if I'm wrong.

I think there's something to this strategy. 2021 has been all about the crypto/stock/NFT fads, where you hear something is getting pumped up quickly in value, you jump in for the sole purpose of speculation, and then you hope to get out at or near the peak.

This is different than speculation of longstanding fads like BTC, ETH, etc. In those, you have to believe in them rising long term. That's not what I'm talking about here. I'm talking about short term.

So it's actually not that hard to predict certain things like this are going to pop big time -- at least this year -- provided you get in before everyone and their mother already knows about it.

Having your ear to the ground for shit like this can be really, really valuable.

Comments

sonatine: this is exactly the case.

Load Metric
    ok so I will say this again since some of you seem to think this, 'inevitable' Government Regulation (Over Regulation??) Crusher is coming. I just smile to myself at this basic Fundamentally stupid Logic now. Actually clueless to what is really going on here, and in this Entire Cryptography space now. Zap and ill leave it plain and simple for you bud, cut and dry. The United States Government is Satoshi Nakamoto.

We created Bitcoin, as a non-Fiat Value system in the middle of the worst Economic Collapse since the Great Depression going on in 2007-2008 and then the White Paper was floated right then. Think about that TIMING everyone, its us we created Bitcoin and actually this entire new 'Crypto' Market. Please some of you all wake up to the fact that we created Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto is just a super High Level, could be DARPA initially but internal US Government operation. Bitcoin is possibly NOT and never has been Decentralized. That is possibly a huge flaw in its earliest of Adopters and the HODLER types. But now and as Mature the whole Market is, you dont matter now the actual real Wall St entities, and Big Banks are going to forever be the baseline Demand now, for Bitcoin. And because of that Bitcoin will never be single digit valued again. Barring some crazy Government Over Regulation, which because i think it is them. I just don't EVER see happening now honestly. That fact and that we created it will never be revealed I dont think either. But im telling you its us, we created Bitcoin and for a reason.

Its non inflationary and Finite unlike Paper Money obviously. And THAT is what and why, Elon #gangsta Musk is all on board this new Cryptocurrency now. And because he believes in a FINITE Value system, not a Money Printing reverse Value system that is paper Printing Monetary Policy. Any question you may have about Bitcoin, just answer it to yourself with, because its the U.S. Government. That does actually answer, every single question you may have about Bitcoin, now perfectly too. Bitcoin was created by us the U.S Government and so to also assume the Government has some plans to destroy this new now flourishing new Market, is very naïve and basic logic thinking wise my friends. Don't be that one, who doesn't understand this reality now, please...
    Last edited by garrett; 05-18-2021 at 03:08 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    While I don't know sonatine's timing with his FUCKELON play, presumably he heard that it was a temporary fad, got in, saw it pop, and got out.

He can correct me if I'm wrong.

I think there's something to this strategy. 2021 has been all about the crypto/stock/NFT fads, where you hear something is getting pumped up quickly in value, you jump in for the sole purpose of speculation, and then you hope to get out at or near the peak.

This is different than speculation of longstanding fads like BTC, ETH, etc. In those, you have to believe in them rising long term. That's not what I'm talking about here. I'm talking about short term.

So it's actually not that hard to predict certain things like this are going to pop big time -- at least this year -- provided you get in before everyone and their mother already knows about it.

Having your ear to the ground for shit like this can be really, really valuable.

the second i heard someone created a 'fuckelon' coin because elon was shit talking btc, i knew people would essentially crowdsource its market cap so it rose in the charts.

willie/plop/thomas/brandon can vouch for it; my original thesis was to sit on that $80 and cash out at $800,000. and we were all pretty sure it could get there fast.

some kid bought $17 worth of shibe and cashed out well over a mil. this is the way. you just have to spot the meme and get it before it goes parabolic.

but that has absolutely nothing to do with why anyone would investing in stablecoins, its an entirely different psychology/process.

and to be clear, getting money into shitcoins is weirdly fucking hard. they are scattered all over the place, often have dupes, no liquidity, and require a 15% slippage tolerance. so i only really fuck with BSC, where the fees are still pennies. i could never do this on ethereum main because the $60+ gas fees would eat me alive.

anyway the third school appears to be swing trading those B-tier big market cap coins, which is actually very exploitable and not at all exotic but again, youre fighting gas fees and shit on some blockchains where the rake can be borderline extortion.

by the way thomas made an _excellent_ defi thread on The Other Site which you should be checking out / contributing to, i really think hes onto something with it.

Load Metric
    Again and I'll say it again and again here per Crypto. Stop Speculating, you don't need to now.Yes you could catch Lightning in a Bottle here now with a 'Shitcoin', but that's risky too ofc.

Backbone your Crypto Portfolios with Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum.. Talk to me in 5-10 years. We have now completely moved past any Speculator aspects of this Markrt now. Burdgeoning Crypto Market..

And Thomas lol, that's All/Mostly Doug Polk and Thomas is just his mouth piece now so anyway...

Buy Bitcoin Cash because a real Transition is about to happen now everyone. Bitcoin Blockchain is NOT designed to be used as a Medium. It's too expensive and slow by design. Current issues with the Bitcoin Blockchain, so a Transition has to happen now to more Bitcoin Cash.

I'm not Speculating like some above here are Friends. I'm TELLING you now, what is actually happening. I don't Speculate I speak in Facts....
    Last edited by garrett; 05-18-2021 at 07:41 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Again and I'll say it again and again here per Crypto. Stop Speculating, you don't need to now.Yes you could catch Lightning in a Bottle here now with a 'Shitcoin', but that's risky too ofc.

Backbone your Crypto Portfolios with Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum.. Talk to me in 5-10 years. We have now completely moved past any Speculator aspects of this Markrt now. Burdgeoning Crypto Market..

And Thomas lol, that's All/Mostly Doug Polk and Thomas is just his mouth piece now so anyway...

Buy Bitcoin Cash because a real Transition is about to happen now everyone. Bitcoin Blockchain is NOT designed to be used as a Medium. It's too expensive and slow by design. Current issues with the Bitcoin Blockchain, so a Transition has to happen now to more Bitcoin Cash.

I'm not Speculating like some above here are Friends. I'm TELLING you now, what is actually happening. I don't Speculate I speak in Facts....

shut up garrett.

Load Metric
    Bitcoin Cash is shit and so is Ethereum Classic.

They have gotten as good as they are going to get.

Bitcoin Cash has been associated with Bryan Micon.That alone is a good reason to dump it. People don't want it. They want Bitcoin. Bitcoin will rise again.

Ethereum Classic? Dump it. Buy the real Ethereum. It will never rise to the level of Bitcoin. Gas fees are way too high. But it will continue to rise in value.

The digital coin of the future may be Solana. (SOL)
    They can process 50,000 transactions in a second.The fees associated with transactions are less than a penny.

In order to make some real significant money in crypto, you must get in by the first public offering, buy for pennies, make 10X, 100X your money.

Then invest everything in Dogecoin.

Load Metric
    aiaiai so I guess I am going to have to explain my actual real rationale now per bch/eth

I am NOT randomly just throwing Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum at you for NO reasons or belief myself it is happening now. I am a very BIG believer in Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum Ill explain actually now, to you all like XFactor who thinks some day the Inflationary JOKEcoin Doge witll be integrated, and thats not happening. I live for today im not Speculating to get rich on some possible SHITcoin literally. Only backed at by Elon #gangsta Musk, think about that...

I deal with Stability and good INVESTMENTS, not Specuolative to the Moon 1% chance actually Probability wise things like Altcoins (Shitcoins) are. And some of you all think TARDotine is so genius, go ahead FOLLOW his lead and when all you al's BACK is broken, and that investment POOF gone. I am going to laugh at you all, and I already see how WAYY misunderstood he is. And hes schilling Thomas, as in Doug Polk so just fn SAY IT LIKE IT IS. Again I dont SPECULATE, I SPEAK IN FACTS. Thomas only is deep and running his GUMS over on that LOL other site, because he is DOUG POLK CYPZTO OG right hand man now WAKE THE F UP. Everything hes running his gums about, comes form yeah, maybe some of him but its all Doug Polk knowledge and Crypto intellect as far as im concerned.

No more Digressing and my next post will explain WHY I am now, auch a Bitcoin Cash BULLL and now know, the Transition is going to happen. It has too now its not if, its just WHEN now. More detail in next post (Cliffhanger LOL) anyway....

Thread Information