Over the years I have written about my friend Jeremy Williams who has ALS. Jeremy and I played Tball together. In high school I played center and he was the QB. Jeremy went on to start every game for 4 years at Memphis State playing Safety. After college he began coaching. Jeremy and his wife Jennifer have a son Jacob who has spina bifida. Jennifer, his wife last week had surgery to remove cancer from her breasts. No matter what this family keeps fighting and has a faith that is very strong.

The Williams family was featured on ABC's Extreme Makeover:

Small brag: I was lucky enough to meet Coach Edwards and Desmond Howard. I also met the real mom and daughter from the Blindside. (Tuhohy's)

Here is another clip of the home when they were finished with it:

A friend of mine Rick Cohen made a movie about Coach Williams last season coaching called Season of a Lifetime. Here is the official trailer:

Rick posted today that a HUGE announcement is coming for the movie. I was interviewed at several games along with other teammates but we didn't make the final cut. The coach in the trailer Buzz Busby was our head coach in High School. The man was the best coach Ive ever been around. Won 5 state titles in 3 states.

Im posting this as I know the few times I did post about it a few people were interested in how Jeremy was doing. He is now on a ventilator and cant speak. Even with these circumstances you can still find him out in the woods hunting turkeys and with a smile on his face. Ive never met a stronger man.

I plan on coming out to Vegas in June to play a few events. I hope I can bink a tourney as I am pledging 3% to the Williams family. Stay strong Jeremy.