Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Twitter War of the Day between Maven, Dan Fleyshman, and Eric Morris from Bluff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by EricM View Post
    Dan,

save your condescending response for someone who I am sure you will lie and rip off again. As I have stated multiple times, this post was never about money, nor was I ever foolish enough to believe you would pay me or any of the other people you owed money to. Your responses answer no questions and pretty much just brushed off any facts that have been presented. It's like talking to a 5 year old who does not have the brain capacity to process anything other then what is on the very surface.

Bottom line is you did not pay for your ads that appeared in BLUFF, you lied to multiple people, you have no integrity or business ethics and have an excuse for any/all of your cons. I am not reaching for anything other than the truth. For the record, your ads stopped running in July, not Sep as I had thought. So there was no more racking up invoices. We stopped inserting your ad when we realized we had been duped by you.

You still have not answered the question as to when you cancelled your advertising. We both know you signed a one year contract, so when did you cancel. Was it Feb, March, April, May or June? Please just answer the question? I don't think anyone who has dealt with you believes a word you say, including many of the pros that gave you money to be part of Victory. Please just show me a text, email etc when you first cancelled? This would solve the silly problem. The only emails you have show are ones that BLUFF sent you. Remember, just because you said you cancelled does not mean you actually are telling the truth.

Let's face it you have zero credibility in the business world and have ruined every business that your hands have touched. It's not a coincidence it happened again with Victory. In essence you are a small time Bernie Madoff who just seems to skate by while using other peoples money to live your lavish lifestyle. Any person that has come in contact with you has lost money and you have taken the poker world for millions, FACT! Please stop playing the victim here and realize no one is buying your lies. If you can live with yourself after all the money you have, in essence, stolen from people, god bless you. I just hope you are never put in a position to handle other people money again. We all know how that turns out.

Dan, I don't want your soiled money. In fact, I really want nothing to do with you as you have proved a long time ago what kind of person you are. As stated previously, my only agenda is to expose who you really are, a liar, thief, con and fraud and hope no one else falls for your games. I personally know you are at the top of may peoples shit list and wont be surprised when karma comes and bites you in the ass.
    Dan has a charity and a lot of backpacks. You sir have no charities and no backpacks. We all see through your lies.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    If you new me, you would know I have donated more time, resources and money charities then Dan most likely ever has. I just don't talk about it or bring it to the publics attention.

You can call me a lot of things, but liar is not one of them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DanFleyshman View Post
    Eric, please just focus on Ultimate Poker, I wish you all the best, I'm working outside the poker world and focusing on my charity but I'm ecstatic that Ultimate Poker launched successfully and hope that you'll put your energy into that instead of grasping at straws trying with me when Churchill Downs settled all of Bluffs bad debt long ago anyway. You have alot to look forward to in the poker industry and beyond and please leave me alone.

Sincerely,

Dan
    Hi Dan

We know a great guy to help you with your charity his name is Juan Sepulveda

just PM Dan Druff and he will send you his contact info
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    If you new me, you would know I have donated more time, resources and money charities then Dan most likely ever has. I just don't talk about it or bring it to the publics attention.

You can call me a lot of things, but liar is not one of them.

I was only trolling I aplogize. You seem like a stand up guy.

Load Metric
    Cliffs for those of you to lazy to read:

Maven is broke
    Needs $6k for hair products
    Remembered a guy owes him $6k from two years ago
    Starts harassing the guy on twitter
    Other faggots join in
    Faggotry ensues

Last edited by Muck Ficon; 05-07-2013 at 01:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Cliffs for those of you to lazy to read:

Maven is broke
    Needs $6k for hair products
    Remembered a guy owes him $6k from two years ago
    Starts harassing the guy on twitter
    Other faggots join in
    Faggotry ensues

lol

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Appeiciate it C Money

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Dan not only isn't providing a form of proof he tried to cancel by email or another method. Lets just say we took Dan for his word on this he's not even mentioned around the date he allegedly first contacted Bluff to pull the ad.

Load Metric
    If you new me, .
    knew

Load Metric
    Folks, I think we should get Druff's opinion on this. PM him on 2+2 via username Kilowatt and send him this link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Hopefully Todd can close this thread since he's supposed to be fighting for truth and not for his friends.

Here are 3 email screenshots of FEBRUARY conversations with the owner of BLUFF Europe magazine that I just sent Eric.
    They explain that there was NO ONE YEAR CONTRACT and that the $15,000 I prepaid was for ads that were supposed to be in US/UK/Online editions of Bluff and I paid a higher rate because it was a ONE-OFF ad and not a one-year as you'll see the owner of Bluff Europe explaining when I had to pay him separately on top of what Eric had promised me.

Dan Fleyshman ‏@DanFleyshman 29m
    @EricMorris1616 here's the 1st of 3 FEBRUARY emails that will wrap this up & prove there was no 1 year contract. https://twitter.com/DanFleyshman/status/332256388405420032

Dan Fleyshman ‏@DanFleyshman 32m
    @EricMorris1616 These emails are with the owner of Bluff Europe, I prepaid $15,000 for US/UK/Online combo package. https://twitter.com/DanFleyshman/status/332256844129112064

Dan Fleyshman ‏@DanFleyshman 30m
    @EricMorris1616 It's clear as day that I paid for what I wanted, didn't get it, asked you to stop running future ads https://twitter.com/DanFleyshman/status/332257304881795072

I originally responded so much to Eric out of respect but his last posting was all name-calling and being rude which is what people resort to in arguments when they have no facts or know they are losing the battle.

This is a battle that should have never occurred and am happy that we can all move on from it.

I wasn't trying to be condescending to Eric in my last thread by the way, I'm truly happy that Ultimate Poker has launched in the US and I think he can help them alot. I just want him to focus on his work, his children and the things he loves instead of putting so much hate towards me.

I wish you all continued success in poker and in life.

Sincerely,

Dan
    Last edited by DanFleyshman; 05-08-2013 at 02:54 PM. Reason: edited the links to click so wouldn't have to copy & paste them.

Load Metric
    just wanted to chime in again to tell maven to fuck off.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bluff and Bluff Europe are two different companies so unless they work out a deal together that specifically says your ad will be in both magazines at "x" price for both combined then this proves nothing.

Let's assume for a minute Dan didn't know that the advertising wasn't for all magazines then this just proves Dan was negligent in reading what he was buying in the first place.

Load Metric
    we need to start hof'ing threads

this is

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have to admit I haven't been paying attention to this thread because I've spent my forum time this past week hammering Lock Poker.

However, I will be reading everything here and posting my opinion shortly, if anyone cares.

BTW, Mr. Fleyshman, Eric Morris is not my friend. I barely know him. So regardless of what my opinion ends up being, it won't be due to any kind of loyalties or allegiances.

Load Metric
    Hopefully Todd can close this thread since he's supposed to be fighting for truth and not for his friends.

I wish you all continued success in poker and in life.

Sincerely,

Dan

Which one is he?

Load Metric
    man that guy writes his emails like i right in forums

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is my opinion:

1) I find it unlikely that Dan Fleyshman was only buying a single month's worth of ads. I believe Eric when he says that Dan signed a yearlong contract to buy ads in BLUFF, starting in February 2010. I find it unlikely that he would lie about this.

2) I believe that Dan probably did attempt in some way to cancel in late June, 2010, but somehow there was a miscommunication and whoever Dan was speaking to probably didn't understand what he was getting at. I will say that the e-mails I saw posted by Dan were rather confusing and difficult to follow.

3) I don't understand why BLUFF ran the ads as long as they did. It seemed to drag too long. If Dan was truly unreachable, unresponsive, or expressing displeasure with the deal in some way, the ads should have been pulled down earlier. Part of me believes that BLUFF was having a hard time getting a clear answer from Dan, and therefore decided to keep running the ads, fearing pissing him off (and perhaps not getting payment) if they were pulled.

4) I don't buy the whole idea that Dan should not be responsible for Victory Poker's debts. When you start up your own small business, it is an extension of you. This is different than running a large corporation. If your small operation fails, the moral thing to do is pay the business' debts, and not hide behind legal loopholes that allow you to slink away from your obligations because technically they're owed by your defunct business. That's garbage, and as far as I'm concerned, is just as bad as stiffing someone out of a personal debt.

5) Since we're not debating this from a legal point of view, I also don't really accept Eric's "cancellation fee" and "contract" line of reasoning for how much Dan owes him. That's legal pettiness, as far as I'm concerned. However, it is reasonable for BLUFF to expect Dan to pay them for at least a few months of advertising, say February-May. When you sign a year contract to advertise, it's not fair to pay for a month and cease payment, especially without sufficient and clear notice to the magazine that you don't want to continue.

6) I feel Dan should pay anything he owes to the Maven, whether it's a personal debt or one involving Victory Poker.

7) I don't believe BLUFF maliciously ran the ads for so long in order to intentionally rack up more bills against Fleyshman.

I actually don't believe Dan set out to cheat BLUFF. He probably got overwhelmed with everything going on at Victory, neglected the BLUFF advertising situation, and then was frustrated months later when his struggling company was expected to pay $15k/month for ads he had completely forgotten about. Still, the ads did actually run, and it looks like Dan did not cancel for at least a few months, so he can't cry foul about this after signing a contract promising to run them a year.

I realize that this is unlikely to be settled, but I would think the fair thing to do here would be for Dan to offer some kind of reasonable settlement for the advertising period of March-May (3 months). Maybe not 15k/month, but something at least that will make BLUFF feel somewhat whole from this mess.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here is my opinion:

1) I find it unlikely that Dan Fleyshman was only buying a single month's worth of ads. I believe Eric when he says that Dan signed a yearlong contract to buy ads in BLUFF, starting in February 2010. I find it unlikely that he would lie about this.

2) I believe that Dan probably did attempt in some way to cancel in late June, 2010, but somehow there was a miscommunication and whoever Dan was speaking to probably didn't understand what he was getting at. I will say that the e-mails I saw posted by Dan were rather confusing and difficult to follow.

3) I don't understand why BLUFF ran the ads as long as they did. It seemed to drag too long. If Dan was truly unreachable, unresponsive, or expressing displeasure with the deal in some way, the ads should have been pulled down earlier. Part of me believes that BLUFF was having a hard time getting a clear answer from Dan, and therefore decided to keep running the ads, fearing pissing him off (and perhaps not getting payment) if they were pulled.

4) I don't buy the whole idea that Dan should not be responsible for Victory Poker's debts. When you start up your own small business, it is an extension of you. This is different than running a large corporation. If your small operation fails, the moral thing to do is pay the business' debts, and not hide behind legal loopholes that allow you to slink away from your obligations because technically they're owed by your defunct business. That's garbage, and as far as I'm concerned, is just as bad as stiffing someone out of a personal debt.

5) Since we're not debating this from a legal point of view, I also don't really accept Eric's "cancellation fee" and "contract" line of reasoning for how much Dan owes him. That's legal pettiness, as far as I'm concerned. However, it is reasonable for BLUFF to expect Dan to pay them for at least a few months of advertising, say February-May. When you sign a year contract to advertise, it's not fair to pay for a month and cease payment, especially without sufficient and clear notice to the magazine that you don't want to continue.

6) I feel Dan should pay anything he owes to the Maven, whether it's a personal debt or one involving Victory Poker.

7) I don't believe BLUFF maliciously ran the ads for so long in order to intentionally rack up more bills against Fleyshman.

I actually don't believe Dan set out to cheat BLUFF. He probably got overwhelmed with everything going on at Victory, neglected the BLUFF advertising situation, and then was frustrated months later when his struggling company was expected to pay $15k/month for ads he had completely forgotten about. Still, the ads did actually run, and it looks like Dan did not cancel for at least a few months, so he can't cry foul about this after signing a contract promising to run them a year.

I realize that this is unlikely to be settled, but I would think the fair thing to do here would be for Dan to offer some kind of reasonable settlement for the advertising period of March-May (3 months). Maybe not 15k/month, but something at least that will make BLUFF feel somewhat whole from this mess.
    GL to Eric Morris and Maven squeezing blood out of that Turnip

Which one is he?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    If I'm not mistaken, exchanges were cut with Card Player, Poker Pro, Canadian Poker Pro, Pokerisivut, 944 Magazine, SEVEN, and Poker Player mag. Such complementary ad and/or editorial deals are possible when a team of young guns, Playboy models, and players riding on recent successes suddenly break into the online industry. They were news at the time, and an easy sell. I sincerely doubt Victory had a contract to pay for anything other than BLUFF.

I was going to keep my mouth shut, and did for a couple years after Black Friday, working for a little company in Costa Rica, fading into the sunset, eventually settling down and getting married. However, on my return to Las Vegas from complete obscurity, I reached out to Dan, the Maven, and "staff." I hadn't been following the forums, blogs, or much of anything about poker or the industry. It was strange. Seemed Dan was ignoring me. Even more strange, his little posse was downright hostile. The Maven and I had dinner a couple of times. Also a newlywed (I believe) he seems to be doing very well. I let the whole Victory thing slide, certain whatever was bothering them had nothing to do with me. After a few cold encounters, I began to do some digging, and discovered that Dan and his "staff" had publicly thrown me under the bus for misappropriation of funds. For the record, I managed Victory deals, solicited media, and coordinated charity events for a salary or fee. I got paid for two months of the six I was employed. Dan, on the other hand, controlled all Victory investor and player funds (more than $1 Mil). I have to say, it was tough watching the boys and models live like rock stars while I struggled to pay the mortgage.

[QUOTE=BeerAndPoker;148695]
    .. I will just nullify Eric's claims quickly and we can all move on as most of us have since #BlackFriday is 2 years behind us and I had loaned Victory 6 figures and took no salary ever and PREPAID dozens of other magazines for our advertisements so as you'll see in the email: https://twitter.com/DanFleyshman/status/331562478657994752
    Especially if you read the last line of 2nd email, I had been telling Eric for months to stop running ads against my will and on 6-24-10 is when multiple staff as you can see knew that I wanted ads to be stopped but they continued to run for months even after that because it's a freeroll way for them to fill up empty space and try to strongarm/guilt/coerce vendors into paying.

You're welcome to contact Card Player, Poker Pro, Canadian Poker Pro, Pokerisivut, 944 Magazine, SEVEN, Poker Player mag, Bluff Europe and the international extensions of those magazines that we PREPAID and realize that ONLY Eric is making these claims about a debt and should move on especially after seeing that email thread photo. Theres a bunch more emails but that last line and his execs reaction should be clear enough that I kept saying to STOP RUNNING ADS.

In closing, I wish you all the best, some of the forum posters made good points above about the fact that I wouldn't owe anyone personally these funds anyway since it's a company liability and furthermore unlike Full Tilt and other sites, I took ZERO salary, loaned mid 6 figures to the company and paid back EVERY account within 4 days of Black Friday so shouldn't be getting harrassed when I didn't benefit, loaned a ton to make it work and did the right thing right away.

Sincerely,

Dan Fleyshman

Thread Information