Thread: Chuck Kidd (Poker Players Network and PIC Club) is a scammer and a thief

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Chuck Kidd (Poker Players Network and PIC Club) is a scammer and a thief

Kilowatt from 2+2 suggested I cross post this here:

Unfortunately, the title says it all.

Shortly after US based players lost the use of Neteller, Chuck Kidd established PIC Club as an alternative payment solution for US players. We were encouraged to leave money in our Common Shares Account, as that money accrued some sort of interest. We were also assured of the safety of our funds.

I wanted to wait 6 months from my last attempted withdrawal before making this thread, and that time has elapsed.

After a few half hearted responses to my questions about where my money was, Chuck Kidd and PIC Club has now stopped responding to any communication. The 'Chat' feature on the website has been inoperative for months now, and though I can see my balance when I'm logged in to my account, I don't think it's actually there.

CHUCK KIDD has been active in the poker community in the past, doing various radio and podcast interviews. There are some of you who may know him personally. I've also tried to contact him on his Twitter account, but had no luck.

DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN. HE IS A SCAMMER AND A THIEF.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Normally I wouldn't ever tell you someone to do this but I recall he was regularly on QJ Radio after Black Friday happened and that site has been taken over by Marco. I would contact Marco either on twitter or over on QJ somehow and see if he can get you in touch with Chuck Kidd regarding this matter.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Houserocker View Post
    Kilowatt from 2+2 suggested I cross post this here:

After a few half hearted responses to my questions about where my money was, Chuck Kidd and PIC Club has now stopped responding to any communication. The 'Chat' feature on the website has been inoperative for months now, and though I can see my balance when I'm logged in to my account, I don't think it's actually there.

DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN. HE IS A SCAMMER AND A THIEF.
    Poker Pros Network is owned and operated by CMK Interactive Systems S.A.
    Main Office: Heredia, Costa Rica
    Main Phone: 1-888-657-1919

Load Metric
    I recall this guy, told a lot of old Vietnam-type stories. I remembered him mentioning how fat he was a few times and heart attacks, and given his age, I did an obit check. He is still with among the living, but his 32 year-old son overdosed and died about a year ago this week.

Found his facebook if you are interested in seeing the guy who has your money. Has a hot costa-rican stepdaughter that is worth the view if you're a young guy. Mostly it's just a spew of Hannity talking points about Obama mixed with some Alex Jones level nonsense about the Boston bombings being a frame job. A few points, he seems to be pimping a website on a few different occasions that appears to be owned by the Maven. I don't know if he has any financial connection with the site, but the Maven has posted numerous times on his wall, so if the amount he owes you is substantial, you may inquire with him to see if he knows anything.

it's pokerroomusa on facebook

Like I said, 98% of his posts are right-wing spew, but he's pretty active on facebook.

chuck.kidd.77 is his facebook with the usual facebook dot com in front of it. I didn't want to link it because I did that on another site once and somehow it let a few guys I knew into my personal page for whatever reason

His NYE posting may lend a little insight into what he's doing, I bolded the part about his talk of closing a 6 year old business he owned(don't know the business, but i assume gambling-related), and his new gf, which may mean he's spending your money on his new girl as I know before he mentioned being married to a costa-rican woman. In general, he seems to be typical fat American blowhard living large down in costa rica, dating younger 3rd world women, and probably not long for this world given he's very happy to be down to 280lbs after being 400+ for decades. If you want to get a message to him, you may find someone to send a message for you as he's been on there as recently as the past few days as opposed to his twitter which hasn't been used since last summer.

Chuck Kidd
    December 31, 2012
    2012 where to begin? What a bittersweet year this has been. Love, tragedy, sorrow, regret, joy, fun. All of these have played a part in my life this year. Lost a good friend and gained a few new ones. Lost my son Matthew to drugs after a long battle to save him. He is in a better place now and his soul is finally at peace. Closed a business after a great 6 year run. Now opening a new one that will give all my family and friends security for a lifetime and may even change the world a litle bit for the better. Met a new lady that really seems to care about my life. Discovered at 61 it is possible to fall in love. All in all 2012 about breaks even for me. Some good, some bad, some sorrow, some love. To all of those people in my life who care for me, remember i am a tough old bird so don't loose faith. To all my distractors don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out of my thoughts. God only knows what's ahead for me in 2013 but I am here, gonna stay awhile and see if I can find a way to insure that when it is my time to go it will be kicking and screaming clawing for 1 more breath. Come on 2013 i am ready for you, the question is are you ready for me?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    slobbo will be at wsop. if u see humberto brenes tell him...he owns the country and knows everyone.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Normally I wouldn't ever tell you someone to do this but I recall he was regularly on QJ Radio after Black Friday happened and that site has been taken over by Marco. I would contact Marco either on twitter or over on QJ somehow and see if he can get you in touch with Chuck Kidd regarding this matter.
    Not only that, but CK had Marco (and the other guy, what was his name...Zak?) actually down visting him at his villa, etc. CK hosted them and paid for all or most of their entire trip....with what would have to be likely co-mingled player money! So if Marco "clams up", then you might understand why.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I recall this guy, told a lot of old Vietnam-type stories. I remembered him mentioning how fat he was a few times and heart attacks, and given his age, I did an obit check. He is still with among the living, but his 32 year-old son overdosed and died about a year ago this week.

Found his facebook if you are interested in seeing the guy who has your money. Has a hot costa-rican stepdaughter that is worth the view if you're a young guy. Mostly it's just a spew of Hannity talking points about Obama mixed with some Alex Jones level nonsense about the Boston bombings being a frame job. A few points, he seems to be pimping a website on a few different occasions that appears to be owned by the Maven. I don't know if he has any financial connection with the site, but the Maven has posted numerous times on his wall, so if the amount he owes you is substantial, you may inquire with him to see if he knows anything.

it's pokerroomusa on facebook

Like I said, 98% of his posts are right-wing spew, but he's pretty active on facebook.

chuck.kidd.77 is his facebook with the usual facebook dot com in front of it. I didn't want to link it because I did that on another site once and somehow it let a few guys I knew into my personal page for whatever reason

His NYE posting may lend a little insight into what he's doing, I bolded the part about his talk of closing a 6 year old business he owned(don't know the business, but i assume gambling-related), and his new gf, which may mean he's spending your money on his new girl as I know before he mentioned being married to a costa-rican woman. In general, he seems to be typical fat American blowhard living large down in costa rica, dating younger 3rd world women, and probably not long for this world given he's very happy to be down to 280lbs after being 400+ for decades. If you want to get a message to him, you may find someone to send a message for you as he's been on there as recently as the past few days as opposed to his twitter which hasn't been used since last summer.

Chuck Kidd
    December 31, 2012
    2012 where to begin? What a bittersweet year this has been. Love, tragedy, sorrow, regret, joy, fun. All of these have played a part in my life this year. Lost a good friend and gained a few new ones. Lost my son Matthew to drugs after a long battle to save him. He is in a better place now and his soul is finally at peace. Closed a business after a great 6 year run. Now opening a new one that will give all my family and friends security for a lifetime and may even change the world a litle bit for the better. Met a new lady that really seems to care about my life. Discovered at 61 it is possible to fall in love. All in all 2012 about breaks even for me. Some good, some bad, some sorrow, some love. To all of those people in my life who care for me, remember i am a tough old bird so don't loose faith. To all my distractors don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out of my thoughts. God only knows what's ahead for me in 2013 but I am here, gonna stay awhile and see if I can find a way to insure that when it is my time to go it will be kicking and screaming clawing for 1 more breath. Come on 2013 i am ready for you, the question is are you ready for me?
    New news a year later....that same .77 facebook account is sending out requests for money...asking for $1500 to be sent Western Union or to a BofA account.
    Last edited by NoNameYet; 05-25-2014 at 02:26 PM. Reason: add line about where money to be sent

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bigPOO View Post
    slobbo will be at wsop. if u see humberto brenes tell him...he owns the country and knows everyone.
    Don't know if you ever did get Humberto, but you might have had an effect someway, because CK seems to be in some trouble in Costa Rica and is even looking for a new country to move to! And Costa Rica usually only goes after people if they have scammed or not paid or have complaints from CR nationals right there on the ground.

I don't know which of you is the 2+2 poster, but maybe you could cross-post my things over there also?
    Last edited by NoNameYet; 05-25-2014 at 11:28 AM. Reason: added line

Banned
    Load Metric
    was this the guy after BF they called him up and interviewed him on the process and stuff and even said to have had jamie gold play on his site or somethin like that? even if your told that your money is 'safe' after BF? you shoulda learned nothing is safe

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Time to take out the Trash I guess.......
    After a couple of years of Reading this Bs in a few Forums Im going To "OUT" This Sob.
    These Posts Began in another Forum and were crossed over to here and a few other sites.
    I created a Online Poker Name In late 2001 and Used it on the Hollywood Poker Site. The same Site Chuck Kidd Aka Charlie Kidd Aka Charles Kidd Aka DADUCK. We Did not Get along at all..He started a BS Scam called PICCLUB and Wanted me to play and be a part of this BS and I refused saying I did not think it was good for the players. So his way of getting under my skin is posting as NoNameYet on a few forums..

The Poster NoNameYet on this Blog............Is Chuck Kidd..........Aka "Piece Of Shit"...I've Been Laughing ever since you started this a few years back...Pretty Petty Chuck You Lose

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    UPDATE:

Chuck Kidd added 7 new photos. December 9, 2016 at 12:13pm ·

I am considering bringing back PokeroomUSA for American Players. I
    have the complete software for this and it was originally launched in

Here are some links with info.
    https://www.yahoo.com/…/New-Pokeroom...ebrates-iw-10…
    http://www.marketwired.com/…/new-pok...m-celebrates-…
    https://twitter.com/PokeroomUSA
    Anyone interested in partnering up to get this done please message me
    and lets go over the details..

----
    Chuck Kidd
    I am looking for a partner to cover server hardware and
    hosting cost. I will supply all of the software and customer service
    to begin. After we are running and seeing a profit we split 50-50. We
    will open on windows platform first then roll out Android and iPhone
    approx 60 days after we are running. I have many ideas to get us in
    the green.

My software has many unique features such as Dealers Choice, Games
    like Follow the Queen, Mississippi Stud, London Lowball, Hi and low
    Chicago. We can sell private tables for online home games
    We can customize tables for University or Bar Leagues etc.
    Players that play in private games at private tables can play for
    money among themselves and settle privately. We will not be involved
    except to track the players.

Like · Reply · December 9, 2016 at 2:44pm
    Chuck Kidd

Source = https://www.facebook.com/cjk1951

Thread Information