Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: THE CMONEY I WILL STAKE YOU POSSIBLY IN WSOP THIS YEAR THREAD

Gold
    Load Metric
    There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 1 guests)
    RealTalk, jsearles22

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    I call bullshit on cmoney/anal. Empty promises, always. Never gonna happen. Oh and I got 8th in 120 runner $150 bounty on April 2nd. Fuck you very much. How much enjoyment will you get from peeps groveling for your smoke and mirrors beneficence. Lying POS.
    Solid read

Load Metric
    I call bullshit on cmoney/anal. Empty promises, always. Never gonna happen. Oh and I got 8th in 120 runner $150 bounty on April 2nd. Fuck you very much. How much enjoyment will you get from peeps groveling for your smoke and mirrors beneficence. Lying POS.
    backstory?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Cmoney lets go! I can get it started the first weekend

May 31st $1500 6-handed NLH event.
    June 1st "millionaire maker" (750k for u, 250 for me) NLH $1500.
    June 2 $1000 NLH.

you'd be dealing with a donkdown pro, we can do it

also, Tyde would be good for these tourneys

Load Metric
    What which one do you want me to stake you in? 75/25 work?

We can do a few 1500s if you want.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    For any haters in this thread or people doubting cmoneys intentions here, I just opened my BOA and the $10,000 USD has been shipped over for the main event. I will be pre-registering this week

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    For any haters in this thread or people doubting cmoneys intentions here, I just opened my BOA and the $10,000 USD has been shipped over for the main event. I will be pre-registering this week
    glglgl

I got like 60-70 pms from people so bear with me while i sort through them all.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    glglgl

LOL 60-70 ppl actually think they should get backed by you? I mean, China is legit so that's a decent investment, but something tells me you'd be wasting your money on too many ppl here. It would be like backing me and I know diddly squat about poker.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    glglgl

TY for the faith. WE WILL be on FINAL TABLE! My game is sharp as ever and I will be going over some strategy with coach tyde for this event.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Beebs9Dizzle View Post

glglgl

LOL 60-70 ppl actually think they should get backed by you? I mean, China is legit so that's a decent investment, but something tells me you'd be wasting your money on too many ppl here. It would be like backing me and I know diddly squat about poker.

Well it is all more or less a lottery ticket for any of these events. If you are a good player, and I dont think you are going to roll me, that is in many cases good enough.

I like to gamble

Load Metric

Well it is all more or less a lottery ticket for any of these events. If you are a good player, and I dont think you are going to roll me, that is in many cases good enough.

I like to gamble
    Name:  decisionmaking.jpg
Views: 2281
Size:  37.8 KB

Load Metric

Stay out of threads you know nothing about....

How the fack do you know if China is a good investment? He is a solid RING limit holdem player. Investing in him for the Main Event is definitely a gamble. Giving him $10k for limit ring would be a better investment with an ROI north of 50%.

Stick to ponies and cutting/pasting content from the web. You are only good at regurgitating information.

Load Metric

I like to gamble
    Name:  decisionmaking.jpg
Views: 2281
Size:  37.8 KB
    Name:  copy-and-paste-copy-paste-fish-demotivational-poster-1215992529.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  50.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

How the fack do you know if China is a good investment? He is a solid RING limit holdem player. Investing in him for the Main Event is definitely a gamble. Giving him $10k for limit ring would be a better investment with an ROI north of 50%.

Stick to ponies and cutting/pasting content from the web. You are only good at regurgitating information.
    While I do specialize in anything from hu to full ring Limit hold em and feel I have an edge in those fields I feel I have a bigger , in fact much bigger edge in the main event. I also feel most players that have played a lot of poker have a larger edge in the main event.

If this was like the 10,000 6 max event I would have no edge and would be a dog for sure. But the main event is filled with thousands and thousands of donks and I feel I and most thinking poker players have the ability to take a lot of the dead chips

Load Metric

While I do specialize in anything from hu to full ring Limit hold em and feel I have an edge in those fields I feel I have a bigger , in fact much bigger edge in the main event. I also feel most players that have played a lot of poker have a larger edge in the main event.

If this was like the 10,000 6 max event I would have no edge and would be a dog for sure. But the main event is filled with thousands and thousands of donks and I feel I and most thinking poker players have the ability to take a lot of the dead chips
    All it takes is one of the donks to take down your AA with 56o when the flop comes 78A and you both get it allin.

Banned
    Load Metric
    anyone else cringing and laughing at simpdog right now?

do you think he realizes he's talking about putting your money in 80/20 ahead?

and on the flop 75/25 ...

do you play poker sir?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

All it takes is one of the donks to take down your AA with 56o when the flop comes 78A and you both get it allin.
    Right and equally when I have 77 on 237 and donk has 99 I could get a lot of chips. Of course anything can happen in a poker hand. Same could happen in 2 hands in a limit tourney later in day 1 or anytime on day 2.

The neauty of the main event is it is a slow moving tourney and u can see a lot of hands and pick spots etc... for a long time

Thread Information