Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: THE CMONEY I WILL STAKE YOU POSSIBLY IN WSOP THIS YEAR THREAD

Silver
    Load Metric
    Bump for Michael, Garrett, Heeb, etc.

Comments

garrett: Put me in coach

Load Metric
    What’s a cancer hoax amongst friends? This is the time of year he shined and spread hope amongst the railbirds.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Bump for Michael, Garrett, Heeb, etc.
    Good times...

I really had an amazing trip just wish the blinds weren't so fast back then with a lol starting stack. Best of luck to anyone playing this year.

Long live the man C$ (RIP), will always appreciate that you gave me a chance to get out there and play.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

The same thing would have been said about Moneymaker. And now his story is legend.

RIP
    Greatest PFA hoax/fail of all time.

Load Metric
    no one has contributed more to the neverwinpoker.com community than cmoney and the note he left on really has no impact on that.

contemplate this on the tree of woe.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    so young, rest in piece

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    so young, rest in piece
    There's is no rich benefactor on here anymore. Chinamaniac is nearly gone. And Hongkonger is dust. Betcheckbet was a casualty because he felt betrayed by cancer-gate. Drexel hasn't been on the radio (or made a post since) although not sure it's because of all this.

In the end, the farce went too far. It did.

But both cmoney and PFA really did get cancer last year. And that tumor's name is Lewfather.

-------------------

I wonder who cmoney would be granting a "livin the dream" ticket to this year.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: lol@tumor is lewfather

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I nominate Erik Benzimochan to be the rich staker subsequent cancer faker.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    no one has contributed more to the neverwinpoker.com community than cmoney and the note he left on really has no impact on that.

Yep easy to be a fair weather
    Friend but run into hard times and the mob going after you and poof friends disappear. I feel the same about 4D I am sure it was that dumb cop that caused all his troubles. Fucking internet is just like real life serious business.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: Tree of Woe rep
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Yep easy to be a fair weather
    Friend but run into hard times and the mob going after you and poof friends disappear. I feel the same about 4D I am sure it was that dumb cop that caused all his troubles. Fucking internet is just like real life serious business.
    Tried to figure out what this Tree of Woe is...but all my arborist manual is showing is this:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Comments

splitthis: Ty for the laugh of the day

Kuntmissioner: Rofl

Load Metric
    Anyone who thinks that what cmoney did (away from that one dude he talked on the phone for hrs pretending to be his bro... lol) is a fucking pussy and needs to get over it. I've stayed away from the conversation because while I knew some info I wasn't in the "know"... what I do know is that his life/family was threatened over "LOL INTERNETS" and it wasn't fair for him. Yes, what he did was stupid and I stayed silent when I found out... also was a bit ticked off when he used the type of cancer he did (my mom has it and it's legit a death sentence, hence why he used it). I don't share this info with anyone in my life away from my fiancee and my bosses boss and honestly.... I'm not mad at him for doing it either, given the circumstances.

Get over it and give him + the people who took part of it a pass... if your fam/life was being threatened by some crazy dude(s) you're saying you wouldn't try anything? Fuck you.

He's not perfect by any metric (neither am I or you) and his thing hit really close to home but guess what... I'm still cool with everyone involved and I get it. Move on and stop being a bitch for the drama.

Comments

sah_24: So he should have just left the forum, not came up with a retarded fake cancer story ... stop defending it lols

sonatine: another day, another nonsensical sah_24 alt-retard neg reversed

tony bagadonuts: same

Dan Druff: agree

Daly: Yup
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    What’s a cancer hoax amongst friends? This is the time of year he shined and spread hope amongst the railbirds.
    I, for one, was happy for him to not have that for-all-practical-purposes death sentence. And for all that he has done to keep the broke ass moochers on here coming back for stakes, as well as providing wormhole predicitons and inside scoops that rival Daly’s epic string of sports prop picks, cmoney definitely deserves a pass for trying to fake his passing to shake off an emotionally damaged stalker.

Plus, I’m super relieved that I never had to pony up that 20 bucks that I’d pledged for a cmoney memorial poker tourney while making the offer allowed me to appear magnanimous before it would be discovered that I was close to dead broke at the time from buying powerball tickets fo fund my retirement.

As such, wherever you are, C-man, rock on! And know that you were truly appreciated here.

Name:  8EB07835-BFA4-46FD-BE64-B11FB9410246.gif
Views: 323
Size:  885.8 KB

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Because opportunities to green rep mumbles come along so seldomly

sah_24: When mumbles is on your team ... lols
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The timing of the cmoney cancer scandal was terrible for me because I was going through super severe psychological issues at the time, and this is the last thing I felt like dealing with. Yet it's my forum and I knew I'd have to deal with it. That idiot Gookieheimowitz (remember him?) even thought I made all the symptoms up in order to avoid the cmoney fallout. LOL

Anyway I totally agree with handicapme. cmoney was so generous over the years and did so many nice things for both PFA itself and individual posters here.

Yes the cancer thing was fucked up in many ways, and I didn't like the whole thing from the start, but it wasn't malicious -- he really thought it was the best way to leave the forum and not have anyone bother him.

Don't want to rehash any of this BS again, but cmoney should be judged for his entire body of work here, not just his bad ending.

Comments

handicapme:

sah_24: No faking cancer is fucked and beyond reprehensible ... people actually have cancer. Sad to see you on team retard

splitthis: Forgive and forget

MumblesBadly: *thoughT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The timing of the cmoney cancer scandal was terrible for me because I was going through super severe psychological issues at the time, and this is the last thing I felt like dealing with. Yet it's my forum and I knew I'd have to deal with it. That idiot Gookieheimowitz (remember him?) even though I made all the symptoms up in order to avoid the cmoney fallout. LOL

Anyway I totally agree with handicapme. cmoney was so generous over the years and did so many nice things for both PFA itself and individual posters here.

Yes the cancer thing was fucked up in many ways, and I didn't like the whole thing from the start, but it wasn't malicious -- he really thought it was the best way to leave the forum and not have anyone bother him.

Don't want to rehash any of this BS again, but cmoney should be judged for his entire body of work here, not just his bad ending.
    In keeping with that theme....

Hitler did good stuff for the Germans.
    Pabol Escobar built stuff for the people in his village and city.
    Saddam spent a lot of money at the gun smiths getting stuff plated.
    Kim Jung Un is nice to the worm.
    Stalin helped everyone share their food.
    Capone gave out money to his Italian neighbors.

I know I know these men were far worse than Cmoney's cancer fakery but at least he gave to the forum!

Comments

sah_24: winner winner winner !

handicapme: .

Load Metric
    Todd it's all your fault that happened for letting him play out the cancer lie on your site let's not forget that

Load Metric
    Like you knew it was a load of bs but cmoney threw you fat stakes for wsop events and took you out for lobster dinners so you let him lie to all your users about having cancer that's what happened

Comments

sah_24: also this ...

splitthis: Well lobster IS worth it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "sonatine: another day, another nonsensical sah_24 alt-retard neg reversed"

Happy to be on the opposite side of you in pretty much anything and everything ...
    Last edited by sah_24; 05-31-2019 at 04:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    Like you knew it was a load of bs but cmoney threw you fat stakes for wsop events and took you out for lobster dinners so you let him lie to all your users about having cancer that's what happened
    That's not what happened.

cmoney hadn't thrown out any "fat stakes" in years, prior to last year. 2018 was the first year in awhile he did it, and he offered it before I attempted to sell anything that year. Keep in mind that I sold out the $10k package in 2017, and assumed I would have in 2018, but chose to sell the exact same percentage to cmoney instead. So I would have had the same backing at the same markup either way. All he did there was prevent a small amount of hassle in collecting a bunch of smaller pieces to equal the same thing.

This is supported by the numbers in my many years of past packages if you want to look it up.

I also hadn't gone to dinner with him in years.

The "Druff kept quiet in order to keep the stakes coming" is the same BS as the claim that I made up the LPR and psychological issues in order to avoid dealing with it. Just dumb conspiritarding and forum drama.

The reason I kept quiet was because he already put the whole thing in motion, and at that point I had the unpalatable choice of betraying someone who had always been so nice to me and this site, or keeping quiet and allowing a lie to propagate here. Either way was going to be awful for me. I chose the latter because I thought he was just going to exit stage left for good, and no one would get hurt. I had no idea it was going to escalate to a phony death.

Both the cancer and the "death" were posted without my prior knowledge. I would have approved of neither had they been run by me first. The "death" unfortunately took place just as my health issues were ramping up big time, and honestly cmoney's shenanigans were the least of my worries.

That's the truth, whether you want to believe it or not.

Comments

sah_24: Druff shut it down ... your relationship with the guy is why you allowed the hoax. No random would have been allowed to do the same ... just shut it down

gimmick:

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

true but we all knew what kind of stupid bullshit we signed up for when we joined NWP. fake deaths were a thing

Comments

splitthis: It's all a thing

sah_24: doesn't mean the fakers wont take shit for being douches ...

Load Metric
    When I left the forum 6 months ago I was still pretty bitter over the whole Cmoney thing. My gf who knows next to nothing about this forum and even she felt bad when I told her I was done here as she knows it was a big part of me. I've been a part (albeit extremely small) of NWP since 2006. I was always someone who stayed in the background, mainly because I felt most of you were psychopaths, Cmoney included. The only person I ever spoke to for real on here was admantium. Who very likely is a psychopath but nevertheless I consider him a good man with a hot wife. So ya I guess my intuition to stay out of real life drama was correct.

When I came to the forums today, mainly looking for a link to the Virginia shootings video, I realized that I really don't have any bitterness left. I wish Cmoney the best and don't have anything against him at this point. What he did was fucked up but we've all been through worse. I want to be clear that I don't want anyone to go after him in real life. I've always believed we shouldn't cross over. The exception being Jewdonk because his real life is fucking amazing and it would be a travesty if that fact was forgotten.

But before I leave for good I have a story to tell... Forgive me for being all over the place but I'm writing without much planning nor editing.

I learned of Cmoney back in the NWP days. Running his MMOs scams, posting fake bank account screenshots, and touting the benefits of the "4 hour work week". Back then I saw him as a scammer. Pretty much the same as the dozen of trolls who try to brag about having a five figure role. I didn't like the guy for what he did to Heeb but I very much remember the fake Western Union the impersonation over the phone and being amazed at just how much thought was put into it. Little would I know that 10 years later I would get to experience it myself first hand (and yes Cmoney is a modern day Frank Abagnale).

All that said probably about 5 years ago my opinion on Cmoney changed. From all I could see the guy genuinely seemed to have turned his life around. He was a real baller, stopped bragging about his money, seemed to love his dog, and was very generous to numerous members on the forum while seemingly asking nothing in return. I came to admire him not for who he was now but where he came from. In my eyes he had gone from a scam artist to a genuine successful business man with class. So three years ago when Cmoney made a post about a nerdy video game called Hearthstone (a game I loved so much I paid 1500$ for myself and gf to meet Ben Brode) I was more than happy to add him to my friends list. I destroyed him (he was using a shitty nearly all legendary priest deck) and clearly he was not nearly as nerdy as I.

And really that was it...For three years I barely spoke to the guy. I read about his cancer diagnosis and felt bad like many of you. But really didin't give it much thought. Until last fall when I saw Cmoney logged into Hearthstone. I hadn't seen him on the forums and asked him how he was doing.... what I got I was completely unprepared for... Most of you know the story but not all of it.

There's a good chance Cmoney had no idea who I was when I messaged. We had only spoken a few times and not for over a year. It's possible he didn't even know I was NWP. Why he chose to respond to me then I'll never really understand. But I do have a theory I'll get to later... anyways the response I got was that Cmoney had passed away and I was speaking with his sister. I didn't really know what to say. I did my best to try and comfort her and let her know how great Cmoney was. I also in a panic started messaging Druff. I barely knew Cmoney and it wasn't right for me to be the bearer of this news to the forum. Unfortunately Druff didn't respond. Most likely cause he was in quite the fucking pickle and was going to look bad either way. Admit he knew Cmoney was faking or out Cmoney a good friend and backer of his.

While I was trying to comfort his "sister" she let out the bombshell. Cmoney had left quite the will. Apparently he planned to give the forum 200k$. She even mentioned a few members who would be getting large chunks of this. At this point I tried to redirect her to druff. she asked my login name and I explained I barely knew Cmoney. When she told me he left me 1500$ I was floored. Not at the money but the fact that someone I barely knew would think to even leave me anything. I was confused and upset. I felt like at the very least I owed it to Cmoney to try and help his family find out what was going on. His sister also mentioned that Cmoney had problems with members of the forum in real life and there were instructions for how it was to be handled. She then told me she had to go as she was confused with messaging on the Hearthstone app but I could call her on Cmoneys phone (and yes it was actually his phone).

I called and was a little taken aback when a male voice answered. He explained he was Cmoneys older brother and that his sister was handling online accounts. He explained Cmoney's passing and how the family was extremely confused about his online life. I felt really bad as not only were they grieving but apparently they were scared that the real life stalkers could harm the family. I urged him to reach out to Druff and that Druff likely had the stalkers true info. I also took time to explain how Cmoney was viewed as a hero on the forum. Cmoney's brother basically described him as a fuck up who finally turned his life around somehow as the black sheep of the family. The conversation lasted a little over 30 mins. Brother said he was never close to Cmoney but other family members like his mother were hurting (along with wife and child). It was an Oscar performance. The one exception being when I mentioned Cmoneys real name I think he was a little taken aback that I knew this information. His brother had tons of questions about the forum and I did my best to help answer but in the end emphasized Druff needed to be contacted. He once again mentioned that there was money left in my name (to be honest I assumed there was small chance I would ever collect it given the legalities involved of awarding money to a online handle not even int he USA). Interestingly enough the brother was very adamant I not disclose Cmoney;s death as the family was very scared his stalkers could target the family if they knew Cmoney had died. I immediately reached out to Druff and asked him to contact Cmoney's family as they seemed worried about their safety. Never heard back from Druff until several days later once the cat was out of the bag.

China made his post. And I played my role as the patsy, someone not close to Cmoney who could verify his death. Shortly after Cmoney and company must have realize what a cluster fuck this was and came clean. I was furious and wanted blood. The thought of them laughing about the whole thing made me want to get serious revenge (in retrospect it was funny as fuck). Cmoney texted my phone with a brief "I'm sorry, what is your paypal I'll send you 1500$" I responded on the forums saying I didn't want his fucking money and he could fly out here and apologize to me face to face. Two days later he called and spoke to me for 45 mins. I never got a full understanding but he seemed genuine. Then again so did his brother and sister... He again offered to pay me 1500$ and i told him I'd think about it. We never spoke again. But I'm glad I never took the money because then I'd be no better than all the sycophants on here trying to get a buck. I can leave the forum honestly stating I never asked for a single stake or dollar here. But I did appreciate the apology and honestly felt really sorry for him. That apology meant a lot to me and he sounded like a good guy. I didn't forgive him fully at the time but it went a long way. Today I can say I forgive him fully. Consoling his family was fucked but it might as well have been me than a random poster. Unfortunately my job leads me to have to speak to family's who;s child has died a couple times each year s it wasn't exactly foreign for me.

And so Druff locked the thread and Cmoney along with his crew disappeared. But we never got the real story... And the 200k, wtf was up with that? Did he seriously plan to give out 200k to the forum? Was it all part of a sick joke? Well I have a theory on that.

I believe cmoney did plan to give out money through an inheritance to members on the forum. Most likely those who helped perpetuate his story. I doubt it was have been the full 200k. Give someone 1k and they can easily claim they were given 20k. You could probably dole out 20k and have people claiming you were given ten times that. Add a few patsies like me in who really got the full 1.5k and it looks legit. Cmoney is generous and I feel its unlikely he would have friends lie for him and not reward them in some way. I could be totally off here but its my best guess. It's a shame the will never became public because it would have been one hell of a show on the forums. Without a doubt biggest event ever at NWP, forget the toe sucking, Fminc, Justin Williams, or numerous Marty exploits. Guy is a legend whether he ever posts here again... GL Cmoney whether it be scamming or legit business ventures...

Comments

gimmick:

tony bagadonuts:

duped_samaritan: I read every word

sah_24: Bad news for ya, he turned his life around by being a scammer. His business practices are well documented on the interwebs ...

TheXFactor: YOU should've took the $1500.

FRANKRIZZO: sorry to see you leave, qaulity poster

badguy23: U should if fucked his fake sister

Thread Information