Thread: Oh, hey... Just doin' a little meth and shopping at Walmart

Load Metric

Oh, hey... Just doin' a little meth and shopping at Walmart

Load Metric
    Not meth
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm more disturbed by the portrait-mode filming.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Probably fake, if not then more likely a manic episode. Doesn't look like meth behavior.

Load Metric
    Just the fact that someone would say tripping on meth makes me think they know fuck all about fuckistan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Just the fact that someone would say tripping on meth makes me think they know fuck all about fuckistan
    Spot on. People on meth are usually either really talkative or really quiet but generally not acting out and prefer to be someplace quiet and dark. Large, open, well lit and highly populated places like malls and wal-marts are just about the last place on earth you'll find someone high on that particular drug.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Spot on. People on meth are usually either really talkative or really quiet but generally not acting out and prefer to be someplace quiet and dark. Large, open, well lit and highly populated places like malls and wal-marts are just about the last place on earth you'll find someone high on that particular drug.
    Ship PFA Meth Expert

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

Ship PFA Meth Expert
    Totally saw that coming but I still lol'd.

Load Metric
    Meth addicts get chatty and have no choice but to respond. :marblecake

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

More likely a chick with serious BiPolar issues. Could be extreme manic or even a rapid cyclic issue. Likely off her meds as BiPolars tend to have some seriously bad manic phases if they suddenly quit their meds as its like breaking down the walls that bound their rollercoaster moodswings.

Load Metric
    Spot on. People on meth are usually either really talkative or really quiet but generally not acting out and prefer to be someplace quiet and dark. Large, open, well lit and highly populated places like malls and walmarts are just about the last place on earth you'll find someone high on that particular drug.
    Have to disagree. When they are all spun out and really speeding high, there's nothing better for them than shopping. Thrift stores or places where you have to dig through items are even better.

But I do agree with the previous posters who said the girl in the video didn't really seem like she is on speed. (Although sometimes when they've been up for too many days, they can get uber weird.) Walmart still the greatest place in the world to see odd people.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post

Spot on. People on meth are usually either really talkative or really quiet but generally not acting out and prefer to be someplace quiet and dark. Large, open, well lit and highly populated places like malls and walmarts are just about the last place on earth you'll find someone high on that particular drug.
    Have to disagree. When they are all spun out and really speeding high, there's nothing better for them than shopping. Thrift stores or places where you have to dig through items are even better.

But I do agree with the previous posters who said the girl in the video didn't really seem like she is on speed. (Although sometimes when they've been up for too many days, they can get uber weird.) Walmart still the greatest place in the world to see complete losers.
    fyp

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post

But I do agree with the previous posters who said the girl in the video didn't really seem like she is on speed. (Although sometimes when they've been up for too many days, they can get uber weird.) Walmart still the greatest place in the world to see odd people.
    Pretty sure Mike knows waaaay more about meth than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

I literally don't go to Wal-Mart unless I've had at least six bumps of meth. Walking up and down those mammoth aisles is just too taxing without stimulants.

Load Metric
    I literally haven't been to Wal-Mart in years. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm better than you
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    I literally use literally every time I go to Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    I literally haven't been to Wal-Mart in years. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm better than you

I've seen those bubble watches of yours. The ones that you spent several hundred on but look you won them at an arcade crane. That literally makes it impossible for you to be better than me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mackerdoodle jones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

I've seen those bubble watches of yours. The ones that you spent several hundred on but look you won them at an arcade crane. That literally makes it impossible for you to be better than me.
    Gonna have to agree with this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Thread Information