Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whatever happened to.....

Load Metric

Whatever happened to.....

It will be almost 10 years since been watching poker forums. Can't help but wonder what happened to certain people. For me I wonder what happened to Shipdachips. Anyone know how he is update this ole broad.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: cunt

also yikes: marrrone how does one even begin to simmer it down todge

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    It will be almost 10 years since been watching poker forums. Can't help but wonder what happened to certain people. For me I wonder what happened to Shipdachips. Anyone know how he is update this ole broad.
    played a lot against him/her? on Party the mid-range and big buyin MTT's, he was usually FOS, he hated when i would shove on his bluffs and fold like the pussy he really was despite his banter and bravado in chat, came across him a few years ago on FullTilt
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    no split, no ones seen ship in a while to my knowledge. hes not posting on any of the known sites but you may want to hollar at aim crew.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    played a lot against him/her? on Party the mid-range and big buyin MTT's, he was usually FOS, he hated when i would shove on his bluffs and fold like the pussy he really was despite his banter and bravado in chat, came across him a few years ago on FullTilt
    fucken dumbazz

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    no split, no ones seen ship in a while to my knowledge. hes not posting on any of the known sites but you may want to hollar at aim crew.
    think he rolled somebody and nobodys heard from him since

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post

fucken dumbazz
    oh yea that was chipmeup lol from Buffalo N.Y., sorry

Last edited by Rollo Tomasi; 04-24-2013 at 07:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    sounds completely plausible.

also hollar god.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

sounds completely plausible.

also hollar god.
    Yeah, he scammed somebody. Not sure if he ever made it right
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    MIA

This all may not be 100 % correct but more or less

He ran hot for a while in MTTS, may even be a lifetime winner. But went on a horrid MTT run, got staked ran horrid again (or variance caught up to him) borrowed from a bunch of people then was outed on Boris for owing multiple people money ($250 to me, shitload to scuter) and he responded. Said he was working and would pay people back and I haven't seen him online since.

Ironically every cent I have made over the last 5 years in poker started with a $100 loan from him

Load Metric
    ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh

Load Metric
    neverstop's mass messaging any plenty of fish account falling under the description of 'women seeking men', in the general Canadian area, right the fuck now

while listening to Dr. Dre's '2001' album

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    One of the best threads ever on NWP was when Tyde was shadowing someone at an MTT at a final table and Tyde had his guy raise with 45 from mp and ship 3 bet 10 10 , tyde had his guy call and obv his guy flopped the nuts

Obv tydes guy checked, ship shoved and tydes guy obv paused and used the whole clock and called and went on to win the thing for 10k or something like that

As usual a huge war erupted between ship and tyde after tyde posted the details of the hand and ship went on forum tilt for about 72 hrs straight after scoring about 900

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    One of the best threads ever on NWP was when Tyde was shadowing someone at an MTT at a final table and Tyde had his guy raise with 45 from mp and ship 3 bet 10 10 , tyde had his guy call and obv his guy flopped the nuts

Obv tydes guy checked, ship shoved and tydes guy obv paused and used the whole clock and called and went on to win the thing for 10k or something like that

As usual a huge war erupted between ship and tyde after tyde posted the details of the hand and ship went on forum tilt for about 72 hrs straight after scoring about 900

its shit like this that makes me remember how cool these forums were.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I've talked to SHIP a few times in the past couple months via text. He's doing pretty good and has a beautiful baby girl who's probably 1 or so now I wanna say? Don't think he plays poker much since that whole rolling incident - haven't really talked about it (obv) much either though...maybe someday he'll make a comeback on the forums, but pretty doubtful.
    >> iGaming News, Legislation Updates and Poker Site Reviews @ PokerLaws.org

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wasn't Scooter one of ship's biggest rolling victims?

I seem to remember something about that.

Load Metric
    hope ship is doing well, he was always a great guy to talk to and seemed intelligent. I have heard but am not sure he owes Scooter a fairly large amount of money, I really can't say for sure but I tend to think that's true. I do not believe he is hiding out to avoid paying people since he was on the forums for quite a while after he took a lot of heat over the amounts owed and his drug problem was surfacing etc. I can't say for sure but I would say there's a really good chance his life changed and he's lost interest in these forums and the people he met through them.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    i believe mike has eaten human flesh but i really can't say for sure

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Wasn't Scooter one of ship's biggest rolling victims?

I seem to remember something about that.
    Scooter has claimed 5 figures I believe. It's something Scoots hates talking about as I think he feels the whole thing reflects badly on him, like it's his fault for misreading someone but honestly these kinds of things happen and there's not much you can do. Ship was doing really well at one point and was definitely a good player and I don't fault Scooter or anyone for investing money in him. Shit happens, life goes on. We all make mistakes and no one (not even Super Geniuses) is immune to that immutable fact.

at any rate I always liked Ship and hope he is doing OK. Last I heard from him I think he was spun out and tried telling me he was a girl and had no idea how his AIM contact list imported on her phone (something really weird like that) and I haven't heard from him since. This was like 2 years ago I want to say.
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    i believe mike has eaten human flesh but i really can't say for sure
    thanks for keeping the internet weird willie. if not for people like you I might still be spending way too much time online and not enjoying life as I do now.

Thread Information