Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harvard reflexes test claims it can guess your age

Load Metric
    was dead on for me .

Load Metric
    1 year off for me.

oh and whoever said it was just speed, after you do it, it says:

It's not just speed!
    To guess your age, we look at over 60 factors. Speed definitely matters, but it is only one thing that our software looks at. Other factors include the duration of tiny pauses people make while moving the mouse pointer, the timing of the peak velocity, the shape of the movement, and many others.

Load Metric
    Terrible test. Almost 20 years off.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Said I was 30.

I turn 30 in 40 days...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DOUBLE DOUBLE View Post
    Said I was 30.

I turn 30 in 40 days...
    have you considered this for your avi with a little paint shop touchup
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    Had me 9 years younger.

Load Metric
    I first tried it with my touchpad and it guessed 39, then used a mouse but laying in bed - 32, tried it at a desk just now and it guessed 31 - I'm 30.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAPedophile View Post
    I first tried it with my touchpad and it guessed 39, then used a mouse but laying in bed - 32, tried it at a desk just now and it guessed 31 - I'm 30.
    Seriously why would you name yourself not a pedophile? Really that just keeps tripping me out, I get a good joke and all that but you make me think that you really want to fuck children. You sick fuck. For real gtfo, we don't take kindly to your type round here

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Seriously why would you name yourself not a pedophile? Really that just keeps tripping me out, I get a good joke and all that but you make me think that you really want to fuck children. You sick fuck. For real gtfo, we don't take kindly to your type round here
    ... are you serious, nunbeater? It's a fucking silly ass nickname, on a odd ball poker forum where at least half the people here don't play poker. Shut the fuck up.

Load Metric

... are you serious, nunbeater? It's a fucking silly ass nickname, on a odd ball poker forum where at least half the people here don't play poker. Shut the fuck up.
    yes I am totally serious you fucking sicko. Wow you disgust me

Load Metric
    That's your own trip, buddy. Grow some thicker skin. We're done.

Load Metric

fucking gross ass bitch, good. If I wanted to talk to pedophiles I would go to church

Load Metric
    fucking gross ass bitch, good. If I wanted to talk to pedophiles I would go to church
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Round 1 it guessed me at 30 (I am 32) and I can't help but feel the test is misleading in terms of what information they are using to guess a persons age. I am going to fiddle with this thing a bit and see what I can get out of it.

Round 2 it guessed me at 28. I figured the software is probably looking for a few things- older people will probably adjust slower to the varying sizes of the dots and click fewer times (likely having fewer windows open and no instant messenger etc) so I clicked a shitload missing the dots on purpose and didn't take any breaks (older folks will probably lose focus more easily thus utilizing the breaks which a younger person wouldn't need or have the patience for) and I didn't answer the questions at the end either. I hypothesize if you move the mouse extra slow with zero misclicks, actually take short breaks and manipulate the questions a little I can get it to read me at 50 or so.

Results

Our best guess is that you are 50. Is it close?
    To help us improve the system, please tell us your actual age

Round 3 I nailed it at 50. I moved the mouse with much more precision and zero misclicks and made sure whenever I went for a new circle I didn't move the mouse around and took the shortest line possible to the next dot. I think older people tend to move more slowly and with more consideration with regard to the task at hand so I would expect less clicks and less wasted effort (moving the mouse in directions other than the shortest line to the next dot) and every time the thing said take a short pause I did so. I also did not answer any questions this time.

Want to see if I do the same thing but give some funky answers I might be able to push it to 70 or so. Kind of interesting, sure beats trying to get back to sleep by watching shitty tv.

Results

Our best guess is that you are 44. Is it close?
    To help us improve the system, please tell us your actual age

Fucking software is adaptive, I didn't notice until the 5th round but what I think the program does is measures how quickly you react to changes in dot diameter and placement on the screen and how fast your eyes can track if the dot moves in unpredictable ways. I clicked slower and more deliberate than last time and moved the mouse around like I had a hard time getting it to stay in a straight line and i noticed almost right away the dot pattern changed in such a way as..it's somewhat hard to explain but when I clicked super fast the dots seemed to follow a specific pattern which mostly oriented toward changes in diameter as opposed to placement on the screen (meaning it noticed I didn't have any delays if the dot was on one side of the screen vs the other but I had a small lag when the size changed so it kept changing the size of the dots to get a feel for how quickly I adapted to the change I responded to) and when I moved real slow and deliberate it started moving the dots (keeping the size the same) like short right, short right, short right UP AND TO THE LEFT, short right, short right, DOWN TO THE BOTTOM. Then it would give a different size, move in a sequence I am sure I saw quite a few times and try to lead me on again. short right, short right, slightly down, short right, UP AND SHARPLY TO THE LEFT, short right, short right etc. I am pretty sure of the 10 sets at least half of them always stay the same in terms of sequence and they serve as a control of sorts and the other half change depending on if the software thinks you are having a hard time with either tracking unpredictable movement (the dot moving left when you are expecting right) vs varying diameter (the dots getting bigger or smaller and harder to see.)

Kind of fun, best thread I've seen on pfa in months.
    Last edited by 408Mike; 04-25-2013 at 02:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Round 1 it guessed me at 30 (I am 32) and I can't help but feel the test is misleading in terms of what information they are using to guess a persons age. I am going to fiddle with this thing a bit and see what I can get out of it.

Round 2 it guessed me at 28. I figured the software is probably looking for a few things- older people will probably adjust slower to the varying sizes of the dots and click fewer times (likely having fewer windows open and no instant messenger etc) so I clicked a shitload missing the dots on purpose and didn't take any breaks (older folks will probably lose focus more easily thus utilizing the breaks which a younger person wouldn't need or have the patience for) and I didn't answer the questions at the end either. I hypothesize if you move the mouse extra slow with zero misclicks, actually take short breaks and manipulate the questions a little I can get it to read me at 50 or so.
    Why don't you have your "roommates" take the test. It will keep them busy while you steal shit from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Round 3 I still owe Vegas $50
    Now that you mention it 408Mcmikey, you probably should read the boston marathon bombing thread. Barry made a bet, lost it and paid up functionally immediately. You might learn a thing or two from that.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    Terrible test. Almost 20 years off.

Someone needs to work on their hand/eye. Fluffer will help, I bet.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    what a load of crap

Results
    Our best guess is that you are 30. Is it close?

off by 18 yrs

Thread Information