Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jason Collins loves the nigga cock

Load Metric

Jason Collins loves the nigga cock

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22341153

US basketball player Jason Collins has come out as gay, the first active male athlete in a major American professional team sport to do so. He declared his sexuality in an article for Sports Illustrated which began: "I'm a 34-year-old NBA center. I'm black. And I'm gay." Collins said he had struggled with his sexuality for years. Former NBA player John Amaechi came out as gay in 2007, but he had already retired. Former US President Bill Clinton was among those who sent messages of support to Collins on Monday. NBA Commissioner David Stern said in a statement: "Jason has been a widely respected player and teammate throughout his career and we are proud he has assumed the leadership mantle on this very important issue."

Sports label Nike, which has endorsed Collins, also supported his decision. "Jason is a Nike athlete. We are a company committed to diversity and inclusion," a statement said. In the Sports Illustrated article, Collins, who has most recently played for the Washington Wizards and the Boston Celtics, said: "I didn't set out to be the first openly gay athlete playing in a major American team sport. "But since I am, I'm happy to start the conversation. I wish I wasn't the kid in the classroom raising his hand and saying, 'I'm different.' "If I had my way, someone else would have already done this. Nobody has, which is why I'm raising my hand."

He added that this month's bombings at the Boston marathon reinforced the conviction that he should talk publicly about his sexuality. "Things can change in an instant, so why not live truthfully?" Collins wrote. Collins, who is professionally a free agent, having played 11 seasons in the NBA with six teams, said he had tried to suppress his feelings through relationships with women. "When I was younger I dated women. I even got engaged," he said. "I thought I had to live a certain way. "I thought I needed to marry a woman and raise kids with her. I kept telling myself the sky was red, but I always knew it was blue." Collins said he decided he should go public after his former roommate at California's Stanford University, Congressman Joe Kennedy, scion of the Kennedy political dynasty, marched in a Boston gay parade.

Load Metric
    Good article, and good for him, but I think this is my favorite line:
    Jarron and I weren't allowed to listen to rap until we were 12.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    This guy averaged more cock's in his ass then points this year. Pts per game 1

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

You raise a good point, though. Nobody is going to care about this until a major athlete comes out of the closet, rather than just some scrub. This probably won't happen for awhile because it would probably hurt the star athlete's endorsement power, whereas coming out for a guy like Collins could actually help his endorsement power (since it makes him notable).

Like many here, I believe that there is a lower percentage of gay professional athletes than gays in the general population, just like there are a higher number of gay hairdressers, artists, and actors than the general population. Still, I'm sure there are plenty of closeted gay athletes, just as there are plenty of closeted gay poker players.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    He has an identical twin brother that also played in the NBA. Back in the day (maybe 6 years ago) they used to play NLHE 400 a lot at Hollywood Park in the off season. Actually, one of them played a lot and the other came in occasionally, but I am not sure which was which as they look identical.

Anyways, the brother that came in everyday was a standard tightish passive player (which was pretty common back in those days), and was a real nice guy. Definitely wasn't flaming obvious gay.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You raise a good point, though. Nobody is going to care about this until a major athlete comes out of the closet, rather than just some scrub. This probably won't happen for awhile because it would probably hurt the star athlete's endorsement power, whereas coming out for a guy like Collins could actually help his endorsement power (since it makes him notable).

Like many here, I believe that there is a lower percentage of gay professional athletes than gays in the general population, just like there are a higher number of gay hairdressers, artists, and actors than the general population. Still, I'm sure there are plenty of closeted gay athletes, just as there are plenty of closeted gay poker players.

In before he doesn't get picked up next year because he's old and washed up, yet will claim it's because of sexual discrimination. Because that would be gay.

Load Metric
    And how do you know he doesn't like white guys?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Probably a good chance he doesn't date black dudes. He went to Stanford (and assuming I am thinking of the right brother or the other ones personality isn't too different) he definitely would fit in better with a suburban white crowd than an urban black one. A lot more Tiger Woods than Allen Iverson.

Load Metric
    plol would you be into him?
    Last edited by simpdog; 04-29-2013 at 10:58 AM. Reason: decided to change post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Beebs9Dizzle View Post
    And how do you know he doesn't like white guys?
    he may but "Jason Collins love the white cock" doesn't quite have the same ring to it*

*pun may or may not be intended

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Highbrow View Post
    I hate this opening poster, he's such a douche! He's posted for years; it amazes me he never gets called out for being a dull, meme-obsessed, bandwagon, racist, piece of shit. The slur is spelled "n-word". Fuck you.

Load Metric
    Laying next to a guy when I read this article. His reaction "He's surprisingly eloquent for a.... basketball player."
    TRUMP 2024!

Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Banned
    Load Metric
    spit or swallow plol?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The great players fear their image will be tarnished and the bench warmers wait until their career is over before breaking their silence saying: "Hey former team I am gay. Oh yeah nice cocks btw."

Load Metric
    This is how I thought it would happen in the gay football thread.
    A guy on the bubble of making the team or not, then he can say he was cut because was gay, not because he sucked, or was too old, or whatever the real reason was.

Load Metric
    Gay dudes piss me off. If I want to get some I have to go up to like 17 women and find the one that doesn't reject me outright, then I gotta talk a bunch of smoove B shit to get her in the sack and pretend like I give a fuck about her. Then there is the whole calling her politics not to mention the dozen other guys she has on the line. But some gay dude just goes and meets other gay dudes and it's like hey we're both gay dudes, wanna fuck? Fucking assholes getting some while I have to rub one out for the millionth time in a row. Fucking sickening

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Gay dudes piss me off. If I want to get some I have to go up to like 17 women and find the one that doesn't reject me outright, then I gotta talk a bunch of smoove B shit to get her in the sack and pretend like I give a fuck about her. Then there is the whole calling her politics not to mention the dozen other guys she has on the line. But some gay dude just goes and meets other gay dudes and it's like hey we're both gay dudes, wanna fuck? Fucking assholes getting some while I have to rub one out for the millionth time in a row. Fucking sickening
    Yes, but as a heterosexual man, you have the option to get married and all the other bliss that goes along with it: ie First blowing 20K+ on some dumb ceremony you dont care about, including a $500+ dress that becomes unwearable the second the wedding is over, then no more blowjobs, then popping out a couple kids and thereby ruining your sex life (and the rest of your life) along with a gain of 25+ pounds, followed by no more sex, followed by general irratibleness and not being able to stand this person you are forced to spend several hours a day with, culiminating in divorce with ruins your financially.

In most states, gay dudes do not get to experience any of these great things. And you think you got the short end of the stick.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Yes, but as a heterosexual man, you have the option to get married and all the other bliss that goes along with it: ie First blowing 20K+ on some dumb ceremony you dont care about, including a $500+ dress that becomes unwearable the second the wedding is over, then no more blowjobs, then popping out a couple kids and thereby ruining your sex life (and the rest of your life) along with a gain of 25+ pounds, followed by no more sex, followed by general irratibleness and not being able to stand this person you are forced to spend several hours a day with, culiminating in divorce with ruins your financially.

In most states, gay dudes do not get to experience any of these great things. And you think you got the short end of the stick.

hey man if it were up to me they could do all of that shit too. That actually pisses me off that gay people cannot get married in all 50 states. My state actually went and passed an amendment specifically prohibiting gay marriage and all I could think of was how that made them bigger fucking faggots than gay people. The same way abortion should be between a woman and her doctor marriage should be between two people and everyone else can fuck off with their laws and such.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    nah, his is a top

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Highbrow View Post
    I hate this opening poster, he's such a douche! He's posted for years; it amazes me he never gets called out for being a dull, meme-obsessed, bandwagon, racist, piece of shit. The slur is spelled "n-word". Fuck you.
    and this is being nice...

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    i bet you his twin brother Jarron is getting some strange looks

Thread Information