Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Infiniti Poker looks like it is down & stole money (WAS: Jason Stern, fresh from representing the GRRRINDERS poker site/scam, now onto a new fail project)

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Red face

and to make u happy jason, full tilts jesus lindgren lederer furst ivey gordon they all frikkiin thieves and they should be in jail takin it w/o vaseline....a few of them would like it...totally betrayed the poker worlds trust for $$ they didnt even need. big dave webb is gonna get a kick in the ass soon. after hearing yr story a rap on the knuckles will suffice. you got any ideas how to get my deuce?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    on a serious note, i wonder why following orders did not save their asses???? a lot was just following orders.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bigPOO View Post
    jason in case you aint heard me, i apologize for hurting yr feelings. i let you know my feelings was hurt when i got stiffed 'cause if it wasnt for you facing grrrinders i would never have joined. and i always liked you. you play om8 a lil tight but ey.... no hard feelings..... big poo.... im easy...just a tip...a redbrick is a good card protector ....lol
    I accept your apology.

Load Metric
    Signing up Gavin Smith to be your site pro is the first sign that the site owner is a fish

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Signing up Gavin Smith to be your site pro is the first sign that the site owner is a fish

i was in need of a good chuckle,little did i surmise i would find it here...hahahh thanks....

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Holy shit!
    Don't get detailed by all of this Jason Stern shit...
    Has anyone seen Hajduk's LinkedIn page? Take at look at this asshole's other business ventures...

He has been failing for a while to get Infiniti off the ground...and even spent $20k trying to get it off (http://mobile.businessweek.com/artic...he-u-dot-s-dot) ....and now he needs $1M more????

No shot....

Load Metric
    Jason Stern should take a look at what's happening on 2+2 & the Lock pros & realize everybody is fed up with this bullshit.

Jason you said earlier in this thread that you did everything you could to make David Webb "make good". Could you please detail what these steps were?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Jason Stern should take a look at what's happening on 2+2 & the Lock pros & realize everybody is fed up with this bullshit.

Jason you said earlier in this thread that you did everything you could to make David Webb "make good". Could you please detail what these steps were?

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Load Metric

Infinti Poker

Got an email today from Infiniti Poker for their soft launch:

http://www.infinitipoker.com/

They also accept Bitcoin.

"At InfinitiPoker.com, the worlds’ most interactive and entertaining poker site, we guarantee the easiest, most efficient and secure way to play cash games." LOL they haven't even started yet they are the "world's most interactive and entertaining poker site."

Check out the mighty 1/2 game. And that's not $1/$2 its 1 cent/2cent.

Name:  Capture2.JPG
Views: 1128
Size:  17.2 KB
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 1158
Size:  59.1 KB

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I have made an account here, but when I click login after making my site, nothing happens. Not sure whats going on...i click login then the only thing i can click is exit so the client isn't launching has anyone had this problem?

Poker Investigative Journalist
    Load Metric
    Infiniti Poker DD?

It doesn't look good for them right now, completely offline for 12 days and counting. It may or may not be tied to Bitcoin banking problems, but since they're not answering the virtual phones, no one really knows.

My piece on it over at FlushDraw:

http://www.flushdraw.net/news/the-in...appearing-act/

Comments

Sandwich: DD rep

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by haleylh View Post
    It doesn't look good for them right now, completely offline for 12 days and counting. It may or may not be tied to Bitcoin banking problems, but since they're not answering the virtual phones, no one really knows.

My piece on it over at FlushDraw:

http://www.flushdraw.net/news/the-in...appearing-act/
    Figured after Gavin left it wouldn't be long before they were done. Pretty much am under the impression theres not a lot gavin wouldn't do for a little bit of money and he wouldn't just leave on his own

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Shocker.

We talked about Infiniti Poker plenty last year. I just merged Haley's new thread into this one, where site pro Jason Stern debated with people about it for awhile.

Here the radio show with an amusing prank call to the Infiniti Poker owner, on April 23, 2013: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ises-a-273-ROI

Here is the clip from the show:

MP3 file: http://pokerfraudalert.com/radio/infiniti-chicoloco.mp3

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotoad View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am the CEO and founder of Infiniti Poker Inc. I was called up by CHica Loca last week and was asked a lot of questions about the investment opportunity my company had posted on Kijiji. He represented himself as an interested investor and I explained to him specific details about the investment opp, which included a royalty reimbursement program which, of course he had a problem articulating in Dan's post here. In any case, its pretty pathetic how you guys attempt to conjure up nonsensical facts about a company such as mine that is working extremely hard to provide a compelling and quality product that will bring a global market to the doorstep of all US players.
    I would suggest to the owners of this gossip column rag that you should keep your focus on sites that are actually live and taking money from players as that would be in the players' best interest. You are calling "Fraud" on us?? Why? We clearly have a product (which has had a ton of acclaim, I may add), it is clearly JUST in beta mode (as we are working out bugs and focusing on load testing/balancing). So what's the fraudulent issue? Yes, we had a "get your gear" beta challenge prior to the new year that ran for a while and we gave away many shirts, hats etc...We didn't have to do that, but we wanted to thank those who participated and helped us out with the testing. We pulled the plug on that program when we had reports of collusion during the testing and I did not want to delay the program out any further by diverting our anti-collusion coding toward that particular beta version and away from our core product development.

I would encourage ANYONE who reads this thread to not follow the lemming trail here and go to Infiniti and register for the beta software for yourself. Feel free to try out our platform and I will accept all of your criticisms and I would also like to hear about what you like. Clearly, no one involved in this organization has ever tried our product as the screenshots you see here are pulled directly from our social media outlets.

That goes for you too, Dan. If you want to talk in ANY manner about my company, man up and try it first. Frankly, I'm not all that much concerned about your small-ball operation here as myself and Infiniti Poker was featured in the technology section of Bloomberg Business Week in the early January. For some reason, I get the feeling that they are somewhat better fact-checkers than you. In any case, I am a business man and a gentleman...I will be in Las Vegas during this year's WSOP supporting our site pro Gavin Smith if you want to have a drink, a talk or whatever it is that you feel will make you feel better...I'm up for anything...
    Oh and by the way, lay off Jason... I'm not going to fight his fight, but I will go on the record in saying that he is a straight shooter, he was a compensated site rep for Grrrinders and not involved in its administration or ownership...You're barking up the wrong tree and that's cowardly.

Anyways, thats all I'm willing to devote to this side show, I am certain that my post here will be removed as it would be in the nature of the ownership here to do the non-classy thing and allow myself to defend my company's position. Isn't it funny that it is always those with a complete lack of integrity that are always accusing others for the same??

Peace...
    Michael Hajduk
    Chairman, CEO
    Infiniti Poker Inc.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This site was so advertised for something that didn't even exist and they just put off the date several times before pulling the plug.

When they first started advertising that Infiniti Poker was coming soon SWC was the only thing around and bitcoins were just starting to grow in popularity. I thought with good software they could crush SWC IF they launched soon but after delaying the site forever it is now known as the bitcoin poker site that never was.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Stern View Post
    But I was not responsible for what happened. I was just an employee there. .
    "I was just following orders" didn't fly at Nuremberg, cant imagine it'll fly with Druff.

Holy shit. Who did this guy gas? I didn't read the thread because I don't read well. How many people died because of this fucker?

I mean seriously fuck DERRRFUHRRRURRR POKERRR and the multiple millions of people they murdered no doubt.

Poker Investigative Journalist
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

"I was just following orders" didn't fly at Nuremberg, cant imagine it'll fly with Druff.

Holy shit. Who did this guy gas? I didn't read the thread because I don't read well. How many people died because of this fucker?

I mean seriously fuck DERRRFUHRRRURRR POKERRR and the multiple millions of people they murdered no doubt.
    I checked with Gavin Smith on Twitter yesterday and he was pretty blunt about having deleted the software from his computer and all. Hard to read too much into a single Tweet but I didn't get the impression Gavin was too happy with the Infiniti peeps.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Infiniti Poker promises to pay people in a few days:

http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-room...ew-days-04-03/

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I have no knowledge of Infiniti Poker, but I am a former member of Grrrinders.com from beta.

Yes, in the end the site did end up stiffing players and closing it's door with players unpaid.
    However, this was after the site had ran upside down for months (at least two years).
    I'm not making excuse for the site or it's CEO David Webb, but it was obvious the site couldn't/wouldn't last.

Even in the sites prime it never seemed to have more than 300 members.
    With membership fee's costing $20 per month, they most they were bringing is was around 6 K per month and they were paying out over 10K per month in cash prizes.

With the WSOP promo they were giving out a 1K seat every Monday. Throw in a few $50 and $100 games daily and you can quickly see they had overextended themselves.

As a player this made for an outstanding value. It was easy to win $20 a day playing just $20 and $10 games that paid top 3 or 5 with 20-30 players.
    After winning your monthly fee back you were free rolling.

I was lucky enough to get to go to vegas as my wife RiverManiac won 1K contest in 2011 and 2012.
    Not only could you win cool prizes like live entries, but it was fun place to play and why wouldn't it be(everyone was a winner for a while).

I can't speak for other players but I never got shorted and received all of my winning until shortly before they closed the doors.
    At that time the pending winnings were lost.

As far as Jason Stern goes he is a stand up guy and I consider him a Friend.
    I'm not so sure how it made it to be a professional poker player tho (j/k).

I enjoyed his blogs and joining the Grrrinders members for late night games.
    As far as I know Jason didn't have anything to do with players not receiving funds.

I truly believe he was just stuck in the middle trying to ride it out and supplement this poker bankroll.
    If this was my first sponsorship I could see my self making similar mistakes.

I don't hold a grudge with David Webb or the site. It was a fun and profitable experience while it lasted.

Casey Worth
    AKA
    FloppyNutzs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thanks for your perspective.

I don't think Jason Stern is necessarily a shady guy, but rather just signs on too quickly for projects with questionable business plans, and then he ends up looking bad when people get scammed.

I also don't believe that GRRRRINDERS was the type of scam that was meant to steal people's money, but more of the variety of a poor business plan causing staggering losses, to where the company misrepresents its situation to people in order to desperately stay afloat.

Kind of like what Dutch Boyd did with Pokerspot. Dutch wasn't trying to steal from people, but he also wasn't honest when he told people that everything was okay, and that it was fine to keep depositing. Dutch's plan was to get Pokerspot back on its feet (by lying about the extent of the payment processor thefts), hoping that they would make enough money to cover cashouts before anyone realized what had happened. That's more noble and straight-up stealing, but it's also very wrong to lie to customers regarding the safety of their money and the liquidity of the company.

I think something similar happened on GRRRINDERS, except its failure was due to a poor business model rather than thefts by a payment processor.

Thread Information