NOTE FROM 2/27/2014: Looks like this site was a scam indeed, or at the very least, lost everyone's money. Go to page 2 for details.

================================================== ====================

First read this thread about the GRRRINDERS site, which apparently cheated its players out of tens (or hundreds) or thousands of dollars:

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ERS-poker-site

Please note that, despite the "GRRRINDERS" name, it has nothing to do with Michael Mizrachi.

So GRRRINDERS is apparently down, but representative Jason Stern has moved on to another suspicious looking project:

http://bc.kijiji.ca/c-services-finan...AdIdZ465625194

So apparently there is an "investment opportunity" for Infiniti Poker, which already looks like a failsite in so many ways.

Infiniti Poker is seeking a strategic partner/investor to join our team and take part in profit sharing of this LUCRATIVE and recession-proof $5.3B industry. We have completed development of our proprietary, ground breaking software and we are poised for our live launch within the next 30-45 days. Thus far, we have nearly 2000 players signed up and WSOP bracelet winner Gavin Smith is our site pro! Our technology has grabbed the attention of Bloomberg Business Week who has featured us in their Jan 3rd edition and we will also be highlighted in Forbes Magazine upon our launch.

All facets of our venture are set up and ready to go - technology, corporate structuring, banking etc. What we require at this time is a cash infusion to support and facilitate our launch initiative. We can offer a risk-free investment opportunity with 36 month ROI at 273%. For more information about this exciting and rare opportunity, contact Michael at (403) 560-2427
LOL @ the bolded part.

So where does Jason Stern come in?

Check out one of the sample images for the software:

You will see JasonStern sitting in one of the seats.

Here is another screen shot of the site:

I know little about it, but it looks pretty typical to me. Looks no different than any site that could have existed in the year 2000.

The highly misleading sales pitch really makes me believe it's something shady, and Jason Stern's involvement just makes it even more so.