Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: vegas skate parks

Load Metric

vegas skate parks

Going to vegas in june and thinking to bring my skate gear, any one been to the desert breeze or the holly wood skate parks? is the neighbour hood safe also is there a indoor skate park? as i may not be able to stand the heat for long.
    strictly pools and pipe s no street stuff.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    lmao

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Going to vegas in june and thinking to bring my skate gear, any one been to the desert breeze or the holly wood skate parks? is the neighbour hood safe also is there a indoor skate park? as i may not be able to stand the heat for long.
    not sure if you are serious or not but desert breeze is fine safety wise and easy to get to (its on the same street as the parking garage entrance to the mirage off the blvd), don't know of any indoor places

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Guy says 3 bucks all day. Looks nice.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    "A view of the park from, one side to the other. The sidewalk with all the rails as you go, is a rarely seen design feature. Overall one of the top three parks in the Vegas area!"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is a good one, but I hear they have a bee problem.

I don't know, I haven't been there since 1984.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lvpkr1009 View Post
    not sure if you are serious or not but desert breeze is fine safety wise and easy to get to (its on the same street as the parking garage entrance to the mirage off the blvd), don't know of any indoor places
    Very serous! Thank you for reply, these skate parks look real good. Skate boarding is good exercise for me, and love to explore new parks. Vancouver has lots of public skate parks all free and. Well made.

Thanks again for reply's
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    "A view of the park from, one side to the other. The sidewalk with all the rails as you go, is a rarely seen design feature. Overall one of the top three parks in the Vegas area!"

I really like the looks of this park, many hours of fun for sure. Night skating would be a different concept for me.

these places are huge compared to our local pools.
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    Please stay the fuck out of our country. Don't they have comics and faggy skate parks in whatever third world shithole you are from?
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Please stay the fuck out of our country. Don't they have comics and faggy skate parks in whatever third world shithole you are from?
    lol at this, not only do i enjoy the USA but we own a beach cabin in washington state just across the border, i feel sorry for people like you thinking that the usa is only for its citizens..... well its not, and you and your country men have fucked up the economy there so bad its become real easy to come there and buy up property for pennies on the dollar. my father recently purchased a winter home near Phenix AZ for a laughable price.
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric

lol at this, not only do i enjoy the USA but we own a beach cabin in washington state just across the border, i feel sorry for people like you thinking that the usa is only for its citizens..... well its not, and you and your country men have fucked up the economy there so bad its become real easy to come there and buy up property for pennies on the dollar. my father recently purchased a winter home near Phenix AZ for a laughable price.
    It's Phoenix you fucking retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here is a good one, but I hear they have a bee problem.

I don't know, I haven't been there since 1984.

Seriously baron, phoenix is not a legit brag. Place is a shithole, it's like 120° during summer, and the people are terrible.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mackerdoodle jones View Post
    Seriously baron, phoenix is not a legit brag. Place is a shithole, it's like 120° during summer, and the people are terrible.
    To be honest I have never been there , they usually go in October and return in April or may they enjoy golf and have friends there as well. According to them it is way better than cold wet winter they are use to.
    I was not trying to brag more so trying to show ass clown his stupid "stay out of my country" words are so much lol. Cabin in WA is very small 700 sq ft only but on the beach.
    all hail Hydra

Winter in arizona golfing and summer in washington at the beach is a nice combo. Admittedly i am a bit biased against arizona because the zonies flee to where i live during the summer and generally act like entitled douchebags who can't drive for shit, which turns a normally leisurely beach cruiser ride into a game of russian roulette.

Load Metric

Stay out of my state too, faggot. We have enough faggy skateboarding homos here already. We don't need to import anymore from Shitholeistan or wherever the fuck you were hatched.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    was going though some collection of mags and comic's and found these old thrasher mags from the 80's, notice the Gator article, the guy was one of my hero's i still have his signature deck....... then it all fell apart.

not by me: Mark "Gator" Rogowski (born August 10, 1966 in Brooklyn, New York),[2] AKA Gator Mark Anthony, was a figurehead of professional skateboarding in the 1980s and very early 1990s. His career ended when he was convicted of assaulting, raping and murdering Jessica Bergsten on March 6, 1992. His life was chronicled in a critically acclaimed 2003 documentary titled Stoked: The Rise and Fall of Gator by the American filmmaker Helen Stickler.
    Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 231
Size:  687.4 KB

Name:  photo copy.JPG
Views: 236
Size:  623.6 KB
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    I met Gator at this contest.

He was pretty much a dick. I also met Hosoi, Hawk and Grosso, they were cool.
    My friend Don Hillsman got that ramp and rebuilt it in his yard, which was 5 minutes of skating to get to his house.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    I met Gator at this contest.

He was pretty much a dick. I also met Hosoi, Hawk and Grosso, they were cool.
    My friend Don Hillsman got that ramp and rebuilt it in his yard, which was 5 minutes of skating to get to his house.
    true legends bummer gator was a dick to you, i read he was into hard drugs, may be the reason. did you skate with them?
    we built a half pipe in my buddies garden with pvc coping, his dad was a carpenter and helped us and furnished the materials. it lasted three years almost
    i have seen some big name skaters here at hasting's skate park here in vancouver, they skate at such a higher level than most of the locals. i wouldn't ever consider skating in front of these guys only watching.

a friend i skate here with had a private session with Alva back in the 80's he was notorious for being a dick and my buddy said he was cool and had a long season with him, so ymmv i guess.
    all hail Hydra

Thread Information