Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

Thread: Multiple explosions at conclusion of Boston marathon

Load Metric
    I pretty much avoided the trial for the most part. It's kind of a waste in my opinion. The entirety of the trial was whether he was going to get the death penalty. All of it. They could have got this kid to agree to life, no parole, not a chance of anything ever, no trial, signed and done, and it could have been over with, before it even began. The fact is, the majority of people around here don't like the death penalty anyway, in general AND in this specific case, but it's federal, so that doesn't matter so much, except in the actual practice of getting this man his requisite death by whatever is legal at the time he gets his death. Instead, millions and millions were spent on his trial, and countless more millions will be spent on the innumerable appeals that will go on over time, because the death penalty is a shit-show anyway, and the end result is probably gonna be the thing we could have had at the very beginning. Life in prison, no parole, except now he gets in the news every once in a while, he will have a much higher profile, he will get fucking SYMPATHY from people for christ's sake, and everyone involved will have to relive this in some form or another for the rest of their goddamn lives.

All this for the show of it.

Oh well. Justice.

Comments

Sanlmar: Nothing more to say. See ya at the 3rd appeal

ThreeBet: spot on

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Going to be pretty bad if he doesn't get death.
    His lawyer is literally the BEST at penalty phase, probably the favorite tbh. Life without parole, supermax.
    Savin Hill. Wow. Do you find carrying a concealed weapon more difficult with the warm weather approaching?

Penalty phase begins tomorrow. Kid definitely gets life.

Victims & victim's families coming out for the life sentence. No matter what is publicly said by them, privately they don't want to be dealing with this shit for the next fifteen years. The endless appeals, etc.

Frankly, I am amazed a verdict was reached within two years. However, our justice system is a fucking mess and I can't blame them for not wanting to deal with it.

'merica.

Comments

lewfather: stabbin hill rep

Prodigal son:

Load Metric
    I agree with thesparteen, this man is innocent. This is a classic set-up/frame job.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

His lawyer is literally the BEST at penalty phase, probably the favorite tbh. Life without parole, supermax.
    Savin Hill. Wow. Do you find carrying a concealed weapon more difficult with the warm weather approaching?
    Once upon a time my neighborhood was known as Stabbin Kill, but that was a long time ago. No weapons necessary at this point in time.

Comments

Sanlmar: I know. Just luring you out into the open.

Thread Information