Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LOL @ someone trying to hack my account

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

LOL @ someone trying to hack my account

Some douche at IP address 69.224.71.123 attempted to hack the Dan Druff account.

IP resolves to Chico, CA, so it's probably a college student at CSU Chico.

The pathetic thing is that he tried 5 times to just guess my password before the system shut him out.

Given the recent vulnerabilities of vBulletin that have been taken advantage of, I'm sure this site can be hacked, but trying to manually guess my password is LOL.

Also I would suggest to let this site become a little more mature before you hack it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Some douche at IP address 69.224.71.123 attempted to hack the Dan Druff account.

The pathetic thing is that he tried 5 times to just guess my password before the system shut him out.

Given the recent vulnerabilities of vBulletin that have been taken advantage of, I'm sure this site can be hacked, but trying to manually guess my password is LOL.

Also I would suggest to let this site become a little more mature before you hack it.
    It was probably Marty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

It was probably Marty.
    Chico, is 85 miles from Sacramento, so Marty wouldn't be likely to stay overnight there. Maybe he has relatives there or something, but I'm guessing it was some college douche.

Load Metric
    Serious question Druff...do you honestly believe 408 brings more to your site than Marty did? I completely understand that your grew tired of his continuous bs with the pm's and vbulliten stuff but I'm talking purely content here. Because 408 is getting close to taking over the forum like you said Marty did with the only exception being Marty added entertaining posts.

Nobody wants to see some dude with a huge load all over his face...and 408 thinks that was fine and shouldn't have been deleted.

Ban his ass please. I guarantee your forum will thank your for it.

Load Metric
    The ban on Marty needs to be lifted. The guy is incredible. FREE MARTY!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Serious question Druff...do you honestly believe 408 brings more to your site than Marty did? I completely understand that your grew tired of his continuous bs with the pm's and vbulliten stuff but I'm talking purely content here. Because 408 is getting close to taking over the forum like you said Marty did with the only exception being Marty added entertaining posts.

Nobody wants to see some dude with a huge load all over his face...and 408 thinks that was fine and shouldn't have been deleted.

I OWN YOUR SOUL HAHAHAHA

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

I OWN YOUR SOUL HAHAHAHA
    I don't agree that Mike is taking over the forum.

However, Mike, I would like to ask you to tone it down a bit and only post something if you really have something to say that people are going to enjoy reading.

Banned
    Load Metric
    However, Mike, I would like to ask you to tone it down a bit and only post something if you really have something to say that people are going to enjoy reading.
    Mike can be entertaining when he whines about his frequent personal life bad beats or when he gets excited about another new career. But most of the time... I agree with what Druff said.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post
    Mike can be entertaining when he whines about his frequent personal life bad beats or when he gets excited about another new career. But most of the time... I agree with what Druff said.
    So people find 408 entertaining because he's basically a life loser...lol tight life, nurse...keep it going. They love the guy because he's a fucking loser!! I fucking love it!!

Load Metric

So people find 408 entertaining because he's basically a life loser...lol tight life, nurse...keep it going. They love the guy because he's a fucking loser!! I fucking love it!!
    Why do you think people found Marty entertaining?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

The difference is Marty knows he's a loser....408 is too dumb to realize it...probably thinks people actually like him.

Load Metric

The difference is Marty knows he's a loser....408 is too dumb to realize it...probably thinks people actually like him.
    LOL, no he doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

It was probably Been.
    FYP
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric

LOL, no he doesn't.

You probably miss him more than anyone..you don't have anyone to constantly troll no mo

Load Metric

The difference is that Marty scores about 20-30 points lower on the GAF.

Load Metric

=

The guy is still entertaining to read...radio is a different story but to each his own.

Load Metric

=

The guy is still entertaining to read...radio is a different story but to each his own.
    I won't argue that Marty is entertaining. I honestly would like to see him as part of this site. Not sure if that is realistic at this point though.

Solid read.

Load Metric

I for one fear that the moment Martins ban were to be lifted, it would epic fail jewdonk all over again. I disagree on his usefulness on this forum. If you judge this forum based on looking for stupid childish rants as well as posts by a gentleman who is obviously seriously mentally ill then maybe so, reality is the adults who are present prefer not to have to deal with Martin Cariccos childish behavior which at 50 years old is a little impossible to look past.

My own opinion such as it is, is that the immature live in the basement with their moms crowd are the primary supporters of Martin. If they actually had a real life, instead of staring at a LCD Screen for 20hrs aday ever since the DOJ took away their internet poker we wouldn't be hearing a peep about Martins inability to post. This site is not, and will not become another Donkdown, if thats what you guys want and hope for, go back over to Micons failsite and play there with your ponies and pedophilia, and leave the adults alone over here who wish to have a normal conversation without having to scan threads full of jewdonk rants, black cock and other immature childishness,as well as without having to deal with the self-important douchbags, who represent a large majority of the mods over at 2+2 (No offense to kevmath and a couple others who actually think for themselves instead of having to call Mason Malmuth to use the bathroom.)

Load Metric

So 408 being a nurse is something to dump on? Im willing to bet he makes a whole hell of a lot more then you do PoohPie. Nurses especially in Cali make close to if not over six figures, so go ahead continue to laugh at him while the guys life bankroll is growing exponentially faster then yours working minimum wage at the Mickey Ds.

Thread Information