Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jada Pinkett-Smith admits to "open marriage" with Will Smith

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Jada Pinkett-Smith admits to "open marriage" with Will Smith

There have been long-running rumors about the marriage between Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith.

The rumors I heard were indeed about an open marriage, but not the kind you're probably thinking of. I heard they were both actually gay, and the "open" part was being with same-sex partners.

In this video (you need flash to watch), Jada Pinkett-Smith admits to an open marriage in a roundabout way (saying that "Will can do what he wants, as long as he can look in the mirror later").

I think there's a good chance that these gay/bi rumors were true, and Will Smith is indeed gettin' jiggy with other dudes.

Fluffer? What is your opinion?

Silver
    Load Metric
    why is this stuff even on your radar.

stop fagging up the forum, druff.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by superallah View Post

Agree, he's at it again. Mirror the forum to Sexual Preference Fraud Alert - home of Todd Witteles
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by superallah View Post

Agree, he's at it again. Mirror the forum to Sexual Preference Fraud Alert - home of Todd Witteles
    Just a coincidence that I found two sexual preference related stories interesting within a few days. As you have seen, I have rarely posted about that subject otherwise.

Any news story I find interesting will be "on my radar" and might very well be posted here. Some will catch the attention of a lot of people here, while other stories will end up in the "who gives a shit" category. Given that most of my threads are good and interesting, I don't think it matters if a few fall flat.

Load Metric
    Druff ppl knew about this in the 80's guy even sang about it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Just a coincidence that I found two sexual preference related stories interesting within a few days. As you have seen, I have rarely posted about that subject otherwise.

I mean you definitely have an interest in gay-related news. Have posted a decent amount of stories like these over the years.

Load Metric
    Druff ppl knew about this in the 80's guy even sang about it. First chick in the video is in drag.

Load Metric
    paging a photoshopper

Name:  220px-WillSmith-BigWillieStyle.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  11.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post

Any news story I find interesting will be "on my radar" and might very well be posted here. Some will catch the attention of a lot of people here, while other stories will end up in the "who gives a shit" category. Given that most of my threads are good and interesting, I don't think it matters if a few fall flat.
    Not just two males but two black males. I could be wrong but I don't see you posting about travolta (not that I want you to). Can't we just get a gay speculation containment thread?

Edit nm found a non black gay male thread pretty quickly.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...light=travolta

Banned
    Load Metric
    I don't think Druff is homophobic at all. But we may have a case of homonoia here.

EDIT: Apparently homonoia is already a word that describes something else. I was going for a portmanteau of homosexual and paranoia.

Silver
    Load Metric
    i was just pulling your chain.

i think this is very interesting.

please continue.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Not just two males but two black males. I could be wrong but I don't see you posting about travolta (not that I want you to). Can't we just get a gay speculation containment thread?

Edit nm found a non black gay male thread pretty quickly.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...light=travolta
    I will do you one better. I've talked about Travolta before on radio, too. I forgot how it came up... I think it was when he was in the news for all of the "massage" stuff and we all started talking about it.

Load Metric
    We need a fresh asspounding story from LLL to go full circle here.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    There have been long-running rumors about the marriage between Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith.

The rumors I heard were indeed about an open marriage, but not the kind you're probably thinking of. I heard they were both actually gay, and the "open" part was being with same-sex partners.

In this video (you need flash to watch), Jada Pinkett-Smith admits to an open marriage in a roundabout way (saying that "Will can do what he wants, as long as he can look in the mirror later").

I think there's a good chance that these gay/bi rumors were true, and Will Smith is indeed gettin' jiggy with other dudes.

Fluffer? What is your opinion?

druff, i appreciate your effort to increase forum traffic, but this...cmon

anyway, interesting thread, as it is well known within the gay scene, which btw has the best gossip, that both of them swing both ways, in fact, they say they prefer their own sex. Everyone in hollywood knows about this, they just dont care as its run by gays

Wendy williams has openly talked about this is as well

''Wendy Williams TELLS ALL!!! Hold on to your seats
    everyone, Wendy has released the names of the Gay & Bi Celebs.. and lots more juice!

This is in the industry....(Gay and Bi Males) Rappers who are bi or gay lets go with the men because the women are obvious:

Busta
    Redman
    Method Man

Q-Tip
    Puffy does it for control I think
    Dr. Dre is straight up living a big lie Tyrese hit Sisqo for coming on to him in a studio

Actually I think McLyte is still with Pam from Martin
    Russell Simmons throws gay parties
    I heard things about LL too
    Marlon Wayans (not Shawn)
    of course Will Smith
    Tyson Beckford

* NBA Players:
    Chris Webber..Steve Frances..Mobley guy from Houston...Damion from Portland

And I'm sure there are a lot more, and they all date woman or are married .....
    groupies beware !!! >

There is a crew of bisexual actresses that hang out together and most of them are married. They include:
    Jada Pinkett
    Jasmine Guy
    Cree Summer
    Tichina Arnold
    Tisha Campbell
    Debbie Allen, who apparently turned out the whole cast of A Different World.

Beyonce is NOT the only one with a bad breath problem, Juvenile's breath is WORST
    Larenze Tate is FINE but he is an arrogant a-hole

Alicia Keys DOES, I repeat DOES have a boyfriend, whether or not it's a cover-up,
    I don't know but the both of them seem really serious about each other, so I doubt it..
    By the way she is NOT 22, she's 26...

Kelis is NOT 23 she's 28...You can even look it up yourselves,
    She graduated from her high school class of '92

Nas is one of the coolest mofo's in the industry. He doesn't socialize with everybody (which I can 't blame him for) but he has ! to be one of thee most laid back people I know. One problem though, he 's just a weed and dust addict

Kelly Rowland is a nice person, but I think she's a lesbian
    Michelle Williams is extremely skinny and she has serious self-esteem problems
    Mark Wahlberg aka Marky Mark has a huge d **k for a white boy..I've seen it
    I also heard that Brandy has a funky cooch..don't know how true this is though..
    I honestly never met the chick.

EVEN OLDER GOSSIP...
    More Gossip from Wendy Williams:

Wingo from Jagged Edge is a weed attic, he loves strip joints and taking exstacy,
    his shower has hair all in it and he is having sex with his cleaning
    lady/interior decorator, who is 40 years old......

Mya gets around. Ever wonder why such a pretty girl is s!ingle in the industry...well hold on to your hats for this cause here's her "hit"list...Jayz, Damon Dash, Sisqo, 50 Cent,

Just Blaze, Silk tha Shocker, and Lil X (the video
    director)....I hear she stooped even lower and has added Lil' John now...

Alot of them Lakers are cheats I know first hand.
    I'll tell you a secret I know....Shaq has a mistress in Dallas,TX. He bought her a house and he spends his time with her when he is in town. He called up one of the stations one time

and asked if he could dedicate "Piece Of My Love" by Guy to her. (off air, of course).

Allen Iverson is rude.....he told "us" he hated white
    girls and refused to tip one at the strip club one night hanging......

Tyrese has white bumps on his "manhood". A female voluntarily told me she had sex with him and saw it.....

DMX isn't the only one smoking crack rock.....(drum roll) his wife does it too....

Mr. Irv Gotti was caught by his wife at! a hotel a couple years ago with a groupie. She banged on the door and beat him down and was arrested for it, but her dumb butt went back to him anyway. He is still with the groupie
    till this day......

Serena has dated Keyshawn Johnson, Corey Maggette and a couple of other no name athletes....word on the street is they all talk about how fine
    she is but how bad she smells during sex.......

Beyonce is not innocent - she had an abortion at age 18. She was pregnant by her ex, Lindell who resides in Houston,
    TX...

Kelly Rowland is now dating Roy Williams of the Dallas Cowboys....
    Laker player, Rick Fox and wife, Vanessa Williams are both infected with herpes. She contracted it from her ex-hubby which was one of the reasons they split. Somehow Rick didn't care and married her for love anyway. They
    have one child named Sasha together, who she delivered through c-section.....

Halle's no good in bed. She refuses to give brain" and when she does she's ! lousy. Ms. Berry acts too good now, but back in her Jungle Fever days she was boning both Wesley
    and Spike...........Wesley beat her when he found out....

Loon has a male lover. Yes. Mr. Loon prefers to be on the bottom and hopes this secret never gets out."
    Last edited by fluffer; 04-08-2013 at 05:01 PM.

you faggots need to quit fagging up druff's thread with your faggotry.

fluffer excluded. youre good dawg

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mackerdoodle jones View Post
    fluffer excluded. youre good dawg
    much appreciated, my bi/gay friendly friend

i have met a lot of bi/gay men and and women who are in a committed relationship with the opposite sex, some are even married, who have decided to go the hetro route mainly for pragmatic reasons, maybe it will help them career , some do it to bring up kids the conventional way, and some are just bi.

these people are quite sophisticated in their thinking and dont like labeling themselves

bottom line, its their lives, good luck to them

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post

[B][I]''Wendy Williams TELLS ALL!!! Hold on to your seats
    everyone, Wendy has released the names of the Gay & Bi Celebs.. and lots more juice!

This is in the industry....(Gay and Bi Males) Rappers who are bi or gay lets go with the men because the women are obvious:

Busta
    Redman
    Method Man
    CHEESE from the wire is bi?
    Wow, I'd never think that,
    Name:  cheese.JPG
Views: 682
Size:  48.7 KB

Load Metric
    I don't believe the busta/meth/redman gay rumors. Maybe they are and I am just dumb but I don't see it.

Jimmy, fun fact: Cheese is Randy's father.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    I don't believe the busta/meth/redman gay rumors. Maybe they are and I am just dumb but I don't see it.

Jimmy, fun fact: Cheese is Randy's father.
    Its Wendy williams. she claimed half of all basketball players and rappers are gay. Bitch is crazy. That info from her is also like 10 years old.

Thread Information