Thread: Shameless

Load Metric

Shameless

Best show on showtime although that isnt saying much. William h macy kills his role.

Load Metric
    Every fucking show on TV seems centered around some gay couple plot line. It's ridiculous, is America really that gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Its just such a great show its unbelievable, and it is hardly centered around gay people.
    Like 3 of the 15 are, and William H Macy's character isn't.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    Best show on showtime although that isnt saying much. William h macy kills his role.
    One of the best shows on tv period. I'd fuck Fiona till my dick fell off. Its not centered around gays, but the gay shit with the kid and his boyfriend is just retarted and needs to stop. The whole William H macy speaking out for the gays was fuckin classic. If you watch the show you know it had nothing to do with being gay (hes not) and just another way for him to scam the system. Hes fuckin great and his character is up there with some of the bests on tv.

Nurse Jackie is another really good showtime series. Trust me start from season 1 and watch it.

Thread Information