Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: North Korea may have just declared war on South Korea

Load Metric

North Korea may have just declared war on South Korea

N. Korea says it enters 'war' against S. Korea
    SEOUL, March 29 (Yonhap) -- North Korea announced Saturday that it has entered a state of war against South Korea.

In a special statement, the North said it will deal with every inter-Korean issue in a wartime manner.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news...000500315.HTML

30% chance this is total bullshit trolling by The Internet btw...
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Until they can figure out how to keep the lights on I'm not too worried about these clowns.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Until they can figure out how to keep the lights on I'm not too worried about these clowns.
    Dennis Rodman will beat your ass for that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    front page drudge 'war' links to this yahoo wire article: http://en-maktoob.news.yahoo.com/n-k...000307888.html

Guess they didn't appreciate our 2 B2 bombers that cost more than their GDP fly over their little province.

Pic: Kid n' play signs things
    Name:  photo_1364601747659-1-0.jpg
Views: 521
Size:  34.0 KB

Load Metric
    A friend of mine in South Korea right now is reporting that no one gives the teensy weensiest of shits at the moment.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    A friend of mine in South Korea right now is reporting that no one gives the teensy weensiest of shits at the moment.
    Nobody rattles a sabre like Attila The Un. It's all bs unless he volleys arty or starts sinking everything on the coast with his subs.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    North and South Korea have been at war continuously since 1950. They signed a cease fire in 1953, not a truce.

if there is a war seoul will end up as dark as north korea after, oh about, three minutes. and good game most of the marines in south korea. theyd be a speed bump. obv sk and the us would win in the end, but the sk and us general populace really doesnt have clue about the amount of pain nk would bring at the opening stages

North Korea straight flexin.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    North and South Korea have been at war continuously since 1950. They signed a cease fire in 1953, not a truce.
    Youve hung out with me enough to know Im aware of the state and nature of the armistice.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mackerdoodle jones View Post
    if there is a war seoul will end up as dark as north korea after, oh about, three minutes. and good game most of the marines in south korea. theyd be a speed bump. obv sk and the us would win in the end, but the sk and us general populace really doesnt have clue about the amount of pain nk would bring at the opening stages
    suicide king is this true?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Youve hung out with me enough to know Im aware of the state and nature of the armistice.
    The biggest lol of it is B didn't really acknowledge that it was Un that said the W word and you motherfucking put it in quotes. Double neg imo. Ship teh rep system already

Load Metric
    suicide king is this true?
    Sadly......Yes

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon
    you are worst korea. you are the korea idiot you are the korea smell. return to china. to our china cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,korea we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole korea stink china sqhipere shqipare..korea genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead korea..ahahahahahKOREA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot korea and bosnia smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. britin+usa+sout hkorea+slovak=kill korea…you will ww2/ tupac alive in korea, tupac making album of korea . fast rap tupac korea. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink korea… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
    tupac alive numbr one #1 in korea ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol korea no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the north korea farm aminal with rap magic now we the kore, rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and north korea wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. south korea greattst countrey
    :realtalk

ruh roh...good game san diego and coronado. and......austin???? rofl why the hell would they target austin?

article has hof pics of nk's us mainland strike plan.

http://www.nknews.org/2013/03/breaki...d-strike-plan/

Load Metric
    ruh roh...good game san diego and coronado. and......austin???? rofl why the hell would they target austin?

article has hof pics of nk's us mainland strike plan.

http://www.nknews.org/2013/03/breaki...d-strike-plan/
    Someone wake up gamblebot and tell him there is lulz in his vicinity.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Name:  tumblr_m8tnt9WnXA1qhky2h.gif
Views: 811
Size:  498.6 KB

i wouldn't rule out these guys trying to launch missiles like bottle rockets though

Load Metric
    A lot of experts feel this is just more posturing so some of the sanctions will be lifted, but I am thinking this is going to escalate into something bigger. I think this kid has a lot of old angry generals pushing for war and see him as a puppet for their devious plans. They couldn't do this will Il, but I think this kid is naive enough to fall for it and will inevitably cause a massive conflict.

I wouldn't take this too lightly, N Korea is no joke. They are the largest uniformed army in the world, and while we will eventually crush them there will be a lot of bloodshed along the way. S Korea will never be the same.

We should have just said fuck the commies back in the day and made it one big democracy. So much would have been avoided in the long run.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    A lot of experts feel this is just more posturing so some of the sanctions will be lifted, but I am thinking this is going to escalate into something bigger. I think this kid has a lot of old angry generals pushing for war and see him as a puppet for their devious plans. They couldn't do this will Il, but I think this kid is naive enough to fall for it and will inevitably cause a massive conflict.

I wouldn't take this too lightly, N Korea is no joke. They are the largest uniformed army in the world, and while we will eventually crush them there will be a lot of bloodshed along the way. S Korea will never be the same.

We should have just said fuck the commies back in the day and made it one big democracy. So much would have been avoided in the long run.

Thread Information