My name is Todd Jackson and I'm selling pieces of my action in the 2013 WSOP. I've played professionally for the past three years,specializing in limit hold 'em. I was a successful online player leading up to Black Friday and have since transitioned to the mid stakes games in Las Vegas. My primary game is 20/40 and after 700+ hrs at the Bellagio, I've been beating the game for 1.5 BB/hr. I've included my pokerjournal graph since moving to Vegas in April of 2012. My online results can be verified via pokertableratings (manifest071).

I've played a total of 4 limit hold 'em events at the WSOP and cashed in two of them. I've sold packages in the past to friends and family, but this is my first time doing so on the internet. I believe any of the regulars at the Bellagio would vouch for my character. I was elected captain of my University hockey team, which I realize might not seem relevant, but should at least provide some insight into the kind of person I am.

I believe I provide great value to investors. I live in Vegas and play with the limit regs on a daily basis and have a great read on the state of the game. I'm subscribed to 2 different training sites, read the forums daily, and really put a lot of work into my game away from the tables. I'll post pics of receipts/stacks and will update via twitter during the events. I will be selling up to 40% at this point and possibly open up more depending on friends/family. Thank you for your consideration!
Name:  Screen Shot 2013-03-13 at 12.28.45 AM.png
Views: 254
Size:  139.7 KB
Name:  graph.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  81.1 KB

-Hendon mob link

-a bit more about me

Events

June 3: 1500 LHE (1.2 )
1% : $18
5% : $90
10% : $180

June 20: 5000 LHE (1.12 )
1%: $56
5%: $280
10%: $560

June 26: 2500 6 max LHE (1.12 )
1% : $28
5% : $140
10%: $280

Fine print

- I do have to pay taxes on any winnings. In the event of a significant score, I will pay you in full but will consult my CPA to transfer the tax liability for your share. Anything small, I will pay you in full and eat the tax myself.
- Any endorsements, sponsorships, or other prizes I may receive are not included in your investment.
- If by chance I do not play (sick, not enough investors, ect.), you will have the option of transferring your investment into another package or having the funds returned immediately.
- For payments, I will accept check, money order, bank transfer, paypal, or cash.

Regards,
Todd