Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: couple forum bugs

  1. #1
    Banned
    Reputation
    95
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    2,316

    couple forum bugs

    Still getting the truncated field when using the 'New Post' feature.

    Still can't upload an image from computer using 'insert image' button, although no problem uploading the same image as an attachment.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Banned
    Reputation
    10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New England. Go Pats!
    Posts
    1,501
    Today I received this message whenever I logged on:

    SixToedPete, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.


    I ignored it and hit 'forum', went right to forum so I don't know why I received that message. It happened twice.

    Not a big deal but it happened.

  3. #3
    *** SCAMMER *** Jasep's Avatar
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @VegasPokerRadio
    Posts
    1,630
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post
    Today I received this message whenever I logged on:

    SixToedPete, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.


    I ignored it and hit 'forum', went right to forum so I don't know why I received that message. It happened twice.

    Not a big deal but it happened.
    same

    Jasep, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    I get the same bug and a few HTTP 500 errors recently as well, either browsing, or trying to post.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Reputation
    95
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    2,316
    In the off chance that Marty is still unemployed you might want to set him up a cubicle in the head office and have him in to solve these things!

  7. #7
    Bollocks!

    Get on it already!

    We tell you of these forum maladies, and you sit with your knickers up your bum and do nothing!

  8. #8
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4578
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31,790
    Blog Entries
    2
    I just fixed the "no permission to access this page" bug.

    It was a side-effect that occurred from my (so far successful) attempt to fight blog spam.

    Regarding the internal server errors, those are still happening. I'm trying to figure out why this keeps occurring. It's usually a memory issue, but I don't understand the seemingly arbitrary times when the memory vanishes (it's not traffic-related).

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Regarding the internal server errors, those are still happening. I'm trying to figure out why this keeps occurring. It's usually a memory issue, but I don't understand the seemingly arbitrary times when the memory vanishes (it's not traffic-related).
    It has been particularly bad today. When trying to log in, search, click on a post... almost anything. Very frustrating!

    "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

    Our server is experiencing intermittent problems at the moment. We are aware of the issue.

    Please check our Twitter account at http://www.twitter.com/PokerFraudAlert for updates on the situation, or just try again later.

    Often this will clear itself up within a few minutes.

    We apologize for the inconvenience. "

  10. #10
    When one clicks the "Radio" tab above, the first sentence under the Radio contraption reads: "Radio will only play live on this page of you see a large, flashing ON AIR indicator above."
    Typo. The word "of" should be "if".


  11. #11
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4578
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31,790
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    When one clicks the "Radio" tab above, the first sentence under the Radio contraption reads: "Radio will only play live on this page of you see a large, flashing ON AIR indicator above."
    Typo. The word "of" should be "if".

    LOL good point.

    Will fix that. Actually I think I'll be changing the page soon, to where the whole radio listen interface only comes up if it's on air.

  12. #12
    King of the Carts BUBBLES's Avatar
    Reputation
    92
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunnyvale
    Posts
    1,859
    After i read a thread it still shows up in bold print. This has just started today.

  13. #13
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4578
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31,790
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    After i read a thread it still shows up in bold print. This has just started today.
    Yeah, this still happens sometimes. Can't seem to figure it out.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Reputation
    95
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    2,316
    Problems from the OP are not addressed...

    :bump

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Just saw ARGO in the theater within the last couple hrs
    By ftpjesus in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 11:10 AM
  2. leaving this forum
    By RobbieBensonFan in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 05:06 PM
  3. A couple suggestions to make PFA better.
    By Pooh in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 10:41 PM
  4. Black Couple Denied Being Married in Their Church
    By Hockey Guy in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 05:47 PM
  5. Forum upgraded
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 05:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •