Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tigga's new girlfriend

Load Metric

Tigga's new girlfriend

Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn have made it official. After weeks of media speculation, the two top athletes have confirmed they are dating. The golfer, 37, made the announcement on his Facebook page, posting a message and a series of photographs of the couple. "This season has been great so far and I'm happy with my wins at Torrey and Doral. Something nice that's happened off the course was meeting Lindsey Vonn," he said. "Lindsey and I have been friends for some time, but over the last few months we have become very close and are now dating. "We thank you for your support and for respecting our privacy. "We want to continue our relationship, privately, as an ordinary couple and continue to compete as athletes."

On her own Facebook page, Vonn, 28, also acknowledged the relationship and made a similar plea for privacy. "I guess it wasn't a well-kept secret but yes, I am dating Tiger Woods," she said. "Our relationship evolved from a friendship into something more over these past few months and it has made me very happy. "I don't plan on addressing this further as I would like to keep that part of my life between us, my family and close friends."

World-champion skier Vonn became the first US woman to win the gold medal in the downhill event when she took the top spot at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. She announced her divorce from one-time coach Thomas Vonn in January after more than four years of marriage. When she tore knee ligaments and a fractured a shin in a crash last month during the Alpine World Championships in Austria, it was Woods who sent his private jet to fly her home to Colorado. Woods, the youngest-ever golfer to win the PGA Masters tournament, divorced wife Elin Nordegren in 2010 after a cheating scandal revealed he had conducted several extramarital affairs. The pair share custody of their two young children. After a period of poor tournament performances, Woods is again hitting his stride on the links with two tournament wins already under his belt in 2013.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If Tiger really wants to clean up his image, he should date a black woman.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Let a playah play!
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    he loves him sum scandinavian women. looks similar to his ex.

he likes to marry this type. but likes to ball the bangbros type...

Load Metric
    the fun thing about this is thinking about how Tiger likes banging filthy whores, so if he is going to date Vonn, you can assume that she isnt just some wholesome athlete, but a slut in bed.

he wouldnt waste his time otherwise.

Load Metric
    Not sure if serious but it will never happen. White black guys ALWAYS date whites. He can do better than Vonn tho she looks like a trans woman.

Load Metric
    And while we're at it might as well throw this in.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2861607.html

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BuSTMeANuT View Post
    Not sure if serious but it will never happen. White black guys ALWAYS date whites. He can do better than Vonn tho she looks like a trans woman.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    the fun thing about this is thinking about how Tiger likes banging filthy whores, so if he is going to date Vonn, you can assume that she isnt just some wholesome athlete, but a slut in bed.

he wouldnt waste his time otherwise.

Load Metric
    I have to admit,

I'd fuck her so hard her teeth would bleed.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    She is not the least bit hot.

No matter how much makeup she cakes on, or how tight she squeezes her tits together to make it look like she has some. Such a fucking downgrade it isn't even funny.

Bet she loves that black cock though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    She is not the least bit hot.

No matter how much makeup she cakes on, or how tight she squeezes her tits together to make it look like she has some. Such a fucking downgrade it isn't even funny.

Bet she loves that black cock though.
    He is part Asian...
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Tiger isn't all about looks when he slept around with a ton of nasty broads. He wants a lady in the street but a freak in the bed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Tiger isn't all about looks when he slept around with a ton of nasty broads. He wants a lady in the street but a freak in the sheets.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I just saw that Tigga won today. I caught a bit of Saturday's round and I was very impressed with Tiger's demeanor. Cool as a cucumber. Apparently his putting stats are better than ever, even when he was gold.

So the Masters is not far off, one if his favourite haunts. He's +300 right now. Good a bet as any I would think.

Sorry that's the whitest phrase I could think of
    Last edited by limitles; 03-25-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I just saw that Tigga won today. I caught a bit of Saturday's round and I was very impressed with Tiger's demeanor. Cool as a cucumber. Apparently his putting stats are better than ever, even when he was gold.

So the Masters is not far off, one if his favourite haunts. He's +300 right now. Good a bet as any I would think.

All the talking heads like to swoon over & talk up what a great "ball striker" Tiger is when in fact it has always been his putting that set him apart from everybody. He's the best putter ever. Now that it looks like his putting is back he is back.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Holy crap! I was so busy today I forgot to check who won! Back to back! He is about as close to a lock as you can get to win the masters. That said, I won't be betting on him. Always bet on the mid range to long shots in the majors, except for Sergio.

I'll bet a lot of pros are secretly pissed off at Stricker now, even if he is the nicest guy in golf. He unleashed the beast with one simple 45 minute putting lesson...lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

All the talking heads like to swoon over & talk up what a great "ball striker" Tiger is when in fact it has always been his putting that set him apart from everybody. He's the best putter ever. Now that it looks like his putting is back he is back.

I would agree. The best players are the best putters as well. Of course you have to get the ball in position and many can do that very well. The glory comes on the greens and I'm sure it only fuels the passion of the great players. In contrast, a player puts the ball in great position and walks off with par or bogey......well we know where he is headed for.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Tiger in a zone.

Load Metric
    No joke... This is Nike's new add after today's victory...

Thread Information