Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So what the fuck ever happened with Jasep?

Load Metric

So what the fuck ever happened with Jasep?

Im stacking up on "nothing at all" at this point.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

thisasaurus rex.

fucking incredible.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Hopefully something like this...........

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    six months later and the kids biggest concern is where to spend his money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    six months later and the kids biggest concern is where to spend his money.
    It's not like he got a life changing amount of money. Hell, he didn't even get $20k and has child support as well so it would be interesting to know what he's been doing to get by since the scam was unveiled? Even if he had a few thousand left when he said he didn't the money has to be gone now.

Since I don't believe in the rehab story the question is where has he been scamming people lately?

Load Metric
    granted. i hope he did something amazing with it tho. like buy a tour bike and travel across mongolia, or flee to india and start a boogie board rental stand and do brisk business selling hash to all the diwali fuckups.. id even settle for a proper heroin habit as long as he racked it up in africa or russia.

of course, realistically, he blew 5k in one night on table games in AC, got taken for another 2k in cash by some random whore who followed him up into his room, then just bled the rest away playing 1/2NLHE over the course of a few hundred hours.

Load Metric
    granted. i hope he did something amazing with it tho. like buy a tour bike and travel across mongolia, or flee to india and start a boogie board rental stand and do brisk business selling hash to all the diwali fuckups.. id even settle for a proper heroin habit as long as he racked it up in africa or russia.

of course, realistically, he blew 5k in one night on table games in AC, got taken for another 2k in cash by some random whore who followed him up into his room, then just bled the rest away playing 1/2NLHE over the course of a few hundred hours.
    pretty sure the majority of the money was gone in a few days

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

pretty sure the majority of the money was gone in a few days

We know it was gone right away considering how he always found excuses why he wasn't playing whether he had a head cold, his pussy hurt, or whatever it might be.

Load Metric
    no sense of romance.

Load Metric
    Last edited by Rollo Tomasi; 05-03-2013 at 12:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Im also guessing nothing happened. China said 22q wouldn't even make a statement so that just leaves the case as a bunch of idiot gamblers who gave a scammer their $ to gamble for them and give some to charity and he made off with it. Not exactly high priority stuff for the police. I admire all the dedication Brandon had in bringing this fuckhead to justice but I think like many other petty criminals hes going to slip thru the crakcs.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Is there a cliffs post anywhere?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokehead View Post
    Im also guessing nothing happened. China said 22q wouldn't even make a statement so that just leaves the case as a bunch of idiot gamblers who gave a scammer their $ to gamble for them and give some to charity and he made off with it. Not exactly high priority stuff for the police. I admire all the dedication Brandon had in bringing this fuckhead to justice but I think like many other petty criminals hes going to slip thru the crakcs.
    It's sad that they weren't willing to make a statement. In the end, didn't they end up with more money than Jasep had collected from everyone?

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooz View Post
    Is there a cliffs post anywhere?
    Im sure there will be revisions to this but:

- Jasep shows up on donkdown and immediately starts advertising himself as some sort of media savvy player who totally isnt there to harvest an audience for some future project

- Jasep, on a whim, launches a poker oriented online media presence, featuring forum and a radio show

- Donkdown heavy hitters who for a variety of reasons do not want to be affiliated with Donkdowns failure or PFA's general theme flock there

- Jasep decides to champion the cause of 22q, an incredibly obscure genetic defect afflicting some very unfortunate children. Pretty much every big name from Donkdown with the exception of Micon decides to pitch in and make it a marathon internet radio show, complete with online poker tourns and a running commitment to tapping literally everyone anyone knows for money for the duration.

- A reasonable amount of money is collected from some of the biggest names in poker, as well as the rank and file.

- A month or two later, Jasep starts a live poker BAP (buy a piece) on his forum. About $5000 is raised, largely based on Jasep's affiliation with Known Entities such as Drexel, China, and his spearheading the 22q radio show.

- Almost immediately, China and Drexel say "wait... youre running a *live* bap? as in, no one can audit your progress, this is 100% based on your word in terms of loss/profit? you have got to be fucking kidding, im ghost." Jasep assures everyone the BAP is totally legit but once news of it reaches PFA, sanity sets in fast and people start questioning it.

- Details start leaking indicating Jasep is totally running a game with his BAP. Hes not playing when he says hes playing, hes not adhering to his own rules, hes chasing losses, so on, so forth, people start demanding their money back and digging into Jasep's background.

- What is revealed is a legacy of graft and larceny that extends into mixed martial arts promotions, clothing startups, child support commitments, just across the board the kid has left a trail of decimation and debt and shattered promises behind him.

- People freak out en masse. Someone asks, "Did anyone actually confirm 22q got the money that was sent to Jasep's personal account...?"

- 22q confirms Jasep ripped everyone off basically, Jasep ghosts, Drexel claims to be in daily contact withe Rhode Island DA and Jasep will be in custody shortly, but is also in the depths of an ambien/scotch bender ostensibly brought on by the certainty that his online reputation is scorched forevermore and is already starting to affect his personal reputation as well on the strip.

- Jasep goes dark.

- Drexel largely goes dark.

- Rollo is still an attention-flavored dick sucking slope-browed hayseed fuckup of legendary proportions.
    Last edited by sonatine; 05-03-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Damn, I missed all that.

Tight.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Thanks.

I've just read Godatine's post and that will keep me warm at night for now. I was aware of who Jasep was before I found life and mainly interested in the Drex details.

Load Metric

an attention-flavored dick sucking slope-browed hayseed fuckup of legendary proportions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Thread Information