Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Regarding SixToedPete

Blog Entries

Regarding SixToedPete

I really hate giving this sick, lonely old man any attention, so I have ignored all of his attempts to antagonize me since he got banned here.

However, one thing that I'm not going to continue tolerating is his brazen creation of fake accounts here to circumvent his ban.

On his most recent failblog, he actually bragged about his "dupe squad" (LOL) and mocked me for being unable to ban all of his IPs.

I'm sick of this.

First off, he isn't doing anything special to dodge the IP bans. There are several ways to change your Verizon FIOS IP, that even an idiot could accomplish (as proven by the fact that he's managed it). Yes, I could block all of Boston's Verizon FIOS IPs, but obviously that's not something I want to do.

Instead, I will handle this situation the same way I did when jsearles repeatedly created dupes here and mocked me for being "unable" to stop it.

Up until now, despite everything SixToedPete has done, I have still protected his personal information here, aside from his full name (which he made public himself). I do this as a courtesy to all users, even banned ones.

However, if he is not going to be respectful of the fact that I don't want him here, and continues making accounts to both mock his ban and spam his failblog, I will no longer extend that courtesy.

If SixToedPete makes even one more dupe account, I will allow any and all personal information related to him to be posted on this site. I am not going to post it myself, but I am not going to stop it if someone else does.

To be clear, I am NOT yet allowing this, but I will if even one more of his dupes appears here.

If SixToedPete finds this objectionable, all he has to do is stop registering phony accounts on this site, and the problem will go away. The power is in his hands.

jsearles, by the way, has made a truce with me, and I have unbanned his IPs with the agreement that he will stop creating dupes here. So far he has stuck to it, to my knowledge.

Blog Entries
    i haven't had popcorn in a few days.

Blog Entries
    Also, Chuck, I am very aware of your pathetic attempt to write several failblogs about me in order to get your freakish ramblings to SEO on google for my name.

I am not going to attempt to interfere with that, even though your reports of the "facts" are intentionally skewed and libelous.

I don't believe in trying to censor people's ability to write about me on other sites.

However, you also need to understand that what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I have five crisp $100 bills here that I have earmarked for an SEO job for the name "Chuck Rosseel". It will be about cash gifting and many other fun subjects. I will not be producing these SEO'd websites, but instead will send the $500 to a third party to spend as he sees fit. Furthermore, I have another $300 ready to prepay for 5 years of bluehost to host these sites, which will also be forwarded to this third party. Once this person has the money, they will be told they can do what they want, regardless of any truce you and I make in the future. It will be out of my hands.

So please keep this in mind before you keep playing yellow journalist and think it's not going to have any consequences.

Which dupes are we talking about? What is the extent of problems being created by these dupes? Or is it just the fact that you know he is creating them and then 'mocking you'?
    (to be honest, I haven't noticed him for over a month now...)

what a pathetic old man

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    Which dupes are we talking about? What is the extent of problems being created by these dupes? Or is it just the fact that you know he is creating them and then 'mocking you'?
    (to be honest, I haven't noticed him for over a month now...)
    I have quickly banned a lot of these dupes and deleted their posts.

Most of them are trolling and/or spamming his failblog.

But that's not even the main issue.

The bottom line is that, if I ban you here, you need to respect that and move on. If you repeatedly make dupes here to circumvent that, I'm not going to continue extending you the courtesy of censoring your personal info.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Also, Chuck, I am very aware of your pathetic attempt to write several failblogs about me in order to get your freakish ramblings to SEO on google for my name.

I am not going to attempt to interfere with that, even though your reports of the "facts" are intentionally skewed and libelous.

I don't believe in trying to censor people's ability to write about me on other sites.

However, you also need to understand that what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I have five crisp $100 bills here that I have earmarked for an SEO job for the name "Chuck Rosseel". It will be about cash gifting and many other fun subjects. I will not be producing these SEO'd websites, but instead will send the $500 to a third party to spend as he sees fit. Furthermore, I have another $300 ready to prepay for 5 years of bluehost to host these sites, which will also be forwarded to this third party. Once this person has the money, they will be told they can do what they want, regardless of any truce you and I make in the future. It will be out of my hands.

So please keep this in mind before you keep playing yellow journalist and think it's not going to have any consequences.
    sounds like $800 bux of fun to me. but i think you can get it done much less expensive. SEO isn't very difficult...hammer keywords, font size and repeatedly fresh new data is all you need. put some of it on high page rank sites as well.

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    what a pathetic old man

Banned
    He's an insane old man. He has nothing and therefore nothing to hide. Do you really want him to pick up where others have left off with regards to your family? His goal is to provoke you into escalating so that he can feel justified in escalating even further. You are playing into his hand.

I heard its better to buy-in at the $1000 level.

Ya know Druff, I wouldn't want to get on your bad side. What would you do if 6TP continued to make dupes despite you giving his information out? 0.o That's what I'd be concerned about.

Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    In a remarkable coincidence, I am willing to hand build a fly rod for exactly $450 plus shipping...

......adamantium.

(or anyone else)...

....(except garrett.)
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

http://www.lolstockaments.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    In a remarkable coincidence, I am willing to hand build a fly rod for exactly $450 plus shipping...

......adamantium.

(or anyone else)...

....(except garrett.)
    vintage bamboo?

So was the verbatim dupe Jason or STP?
    (_) ..
    ∫\ \___( _)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    He's an insane old man. He has nothing and therefore nothing to hide. Do you really want him to pick up where others have left off with regards to your family? His goal is to provoke you into escalating so that he can feel justified in escalating even further. You are playing into his hand.
    Incorrect. This whole thing started over his panic over his real name being posted (that he made available himself, initially) and what people found connected to it.

You won't find a more paranoid person about his online reputation.

Even if he has done an about-face and now doesn't give a shit, I don't care.

I'm not going to make this an endless game to ban his dupes on a daily basis for the rest of time. If for some reason he continues on this path and no longer cares about his info being censored here, I have other ways to put a stop to this.

All he has to do is stop creating accounts here and this won't happen.

Druff, why don't you require approval for all accounts? You can check IPs and follow-up if needed.

It also stinks that you have to deal with any of this.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    So was the verbatim dupe Jason or STP?
    Verbatim was jsearles.

The one that was harassing Vwls and SrslySirius recently was Chuckles.

He has had a few others that barely saw the light of day because I found them quickly and deleted all of their posts.

Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    Druff, why don't you require approval for all accounts? You can check IPs and follow-up if needed.

Not a bad idea, but probably a pain in the ass for druff. Especially for the users who just like to create dupes for the fun of it, would waste his time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

I considered a few things like this, actually.

I thought about temporarily banning all Boston Verizon FIOS IPs, then I realized how crazy that was.

I thought about requiring approval before accounts can post, but I really hate that, as it KILLS the ability to get new members. It also kills the ability to get people signing up to post about scams/scandals in poker that they are looking to publicize. These people want to post NOW, not wait for some approval procedure.

I decided that I am not going to give Chuckles the power to change the way I run this site, or cause me to ban hundreds of thousands of Boston FIOS customers.

I decided that I will deal with the problem directly. This is step 1. Hopefully it stops at Step 1.

Verbatim was jsearles.
    I figured so & called it pretty early

The one that was harassing Vwls and SrslySirius recently was Chuckles.
    I thought this was quite odd for Chuckles. Was he always nasty towards Vwls or was this something new?

He has had a few others that barely saw the light of day because I found them quickly and deleted all of their posts.
    I don't think he'll stop. I'll give him credit, he's tenacious.
    (_) ..
    ∫\ \___( _)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information