Thread: want $200 worth of bit coins

Bronze
    Load Metric

want $200 worth of bit coins

Anybody have any bit coins to sell? Looking for $200 worth I can send boa or paypal. Or whats the best way about going buying bit coins with a debit card?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Anybody have any bit coins to sell? Looking for $200 worth I can send boa or paypal. Or whats the best way about going buying bit coins with a debit card?
    Message SS, I know he was looking to unload his 3-4 bitcoins. Prob the easiest way for both of you. If you want to chip dumb, willie is your man!

Banned
    Load Metric
    I do have almost exactly $200 worth of BTC that I was looking to unload before the Seals DDoS.

But now I'm having second thoughts. Maybe some of you will laugh (and I don't blame you), but I think there's an outside chance that the demand may continue to increase and value continue to climb up. Like way, way up.

I might just hold on long-term and see what happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I do have almost exactly $200 worth of BTC that I was looking to unload before the Seals DDoS.

But now I'm having second thoughts. Maybe some of you will laugh (and I don't blame you), but I think there's an outside chance that the demand may continue to increase and value continue to climb up. Like way, way up.

Assuming the demand is even real. You have to ask yourself, would I of ever thought then, when you bought/aquired them, that they would be worth near what they are today?

These types of economies like all, are very cyclical. Too assume it will just keep trending up because, well its done only that so far may be short-sighted. Profits are never a bad thing.

This ones beyond sketchy but leaving that alone. What was your excpetation from them, have you surpassed it etc...

I have read stories of great brokers, who say they enjoyed the ride instead of just using it as the vehicle it was meant to be, to make profits.

Assuming the demand is even, real and not some sophisticated dumping system who knows what will happen with your theory. Its risky, but can reward you greatly. Do you pass on today's profits for more (greed/brilliance). If you do not need them, or the money anyway, fk it, hang for a good ride see where it takes you.

Good luck with them bitty little thingies though, I wish you the best, casually observing this whole saga.

Load Metric
    Last price on Mt.Gox is $75.00001
    I have 2500 chips on sealswithclubs.eu (2.5 bitcoins)
    Willing to transfer them to someone's sealswithclubs.eu account for $175 to my paypal. (you send first and no risk of chargeback... or do the transaction through Druff's paypal).

kmksmkn or anyone, PM me if interested.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

Assuming the demand is even real. You have to ask yourself, would I of ever thought then, when you bought/aquired them, that they would be worth near what they are today?

These types of economies like all, are very cyclical. Too assume it will just keep trending up because, well its done only that so far may be short-sighted. Profits are never a bad thing.

This ones beyond sketchy but leaving that alone. What was your excpetation from them, have you surpassed it etc...

I have read stories of great brokers, who say they enjoyed the ride instead of just using it as the vehicle it was meant to be, to make profits.

Assuming the demand is even, real and not some sophisticated dumping system who knows what will happen with your theory. Its risky, but can reward you greatly. Do you pass on today's profits for more (greed/brilliance). If you do not need them, or the money anyway, fk it, hang for a good ride see where it takes you.

Good luck with them bitty little thingies though, I wish you the best, casually observing this whole saga.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    Willing to transfer them to someone's sealswithclubs.eu account for $175 to my paypal.
    (you send first and no risk of chargeback... or do the transaction through Druff's paypal).

http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You want to hear a bad decision?

I had over 100 BTC last year when it was like $400, and I was patting myself on the back for selling them all quickly at higher than the going rate.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    Willing to transfer them to someone's sealswithclubs.eu account for $175 to my paypal. (you send first and no risk of chargeback... or do the transaction through Druff's paypal).

^^^^ HOF

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I had over 100 BTC last year when it was like $400, and I was patting myself on the back for selling them all quickly at higher than the going rate.

I was gambling 100s of these at the time they were circling the mid-200s-400s in august 2015-feb 2016 or so

Hard to take

Also bought $500 worth of ETH @ $11 and sold them back instantly like a fucking chump
    BALLIN'!!

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    why do you want bitcoin when it's officially donkdown?

Comments

WillieMcFML: HOF

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Don't forgot the 100 Bitcoin Cash spinoff you would have received worth around $70,000 at current prices.

Thread Information