Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The LETS OUT GARRETT THREAD brought to you by Geta$take mining company

Load Metric
    I am not sure, but I know it was real f****n dirty the way these people went about getting my real info. They emailed me, they contacted me. I filled it out, and in return they did what their intent was all along. Fk this guy lets blow him up, unfortunately for them my story isn't horrible.

These very sites like Geta$take villified me before, but it was so long ago I was over it. I know Imade mistakes but they essentially did it again, in a disgusting under-handed dirty way. For what reason? What did I really even do to you all? Years later and once again, left to wonder if all these clandestine networks are even healthy.

They essentially just created another hit when someone googles my real name. The casual observer (employer) wouldn't spend a damn second reading through to get to the end, when it was paid in full. Thank you whoever just added this nonsense to my growing list of crap on the internet. As far as I am concerned Fk you whoever was behind this at Geta$take and whatever, but I am real, and I will remember this.

Load Metric
    Don't turn into a little bitch about it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

For the record, only 408mike was behind the Geta$take com, at least at first.
    Did it ever occur to just ask?

Think about the line you took,so scandalous. So who was it after Mike, So many of these things if you read them are stupid, paid back, $money on the rest. they vilified me, and obviously did it once again with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just for the record, I never gave anyone garrett's e-mail or any other info.

And there are no mods here, so nothing came from the admin side of PFA. You must have made yourself known in a different way.

Load Metric
    Classic 408mike move.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

And there are no mods here, so nothing came from the admin side of PFA. You must have made yourself known in a different way.
    It took me a while to figure out, but I think what happened is Garrett played in the PFA freeroll using another screen name. A screen name tied to the GetStaked application, which Bubbles found in a simple Google search.

Load Metric

I appreciate that, and honestly did not think you would do that. I have gotten a clearer picture since this happened.

Apparently in using a name for the poker client here I have used in the past, the interested parties (Geta$take people) in typically clandestine nature did the work they like to do. Unfortunately for them what it revealed was the same thing I would have told them if I was just asked. That was my main issue, the overly underhanded (shady) means in which they went about contacting ME, and subsequently then posting a bunch more 3+ year old stuff, that equals maybe less then $50 sum total. Just trying to slam me in the dirt. They can spin it anyway they want, but that is exactly what happened. I am amazed they even did it.

My other issue is this, now I seem to have a nice shiny new Geta$take con company post in there "warning" thread, including my real name and everything else. I wish I could ask why when I wasn't even looking for a stake, they contacted (ME).

Its hilarious but does piss me off, because that is personal. Adding my real name to it, makes it more personal. That was my main beef so to speak, the under-handed way THEY went about this. To try in out me in hopes of some great big scam story, which did not exist.

Well played you fn idiots, I will remember!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

It took me a while to figure out, but I think what happened is Garrett played in the PFA freeroll using another screen name. A screen name tied to the GetStaked application, which Bubbles found in a simple Google search.
    My quick, easy take: He played here using bizzerk, sent in an app to the stakesite using same sn, bubbles saw it there, asked him about it, and here we are. All the rest is noise, IMO

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

My quick, easy take: He played here using bizzerk, sent in an app to the stakesite using same sn, bubbles saw it there, asked him about it, and here we are. All the rest is noise, IMO
    Read the thread your take is wrong. THEY contacted me. They sent me an application with all these things. Like a typical hacker, they sent me the info to fill out under some "guise" as being something else. I absolutely was not looking for a stake, or any dealings with these people. They then just blasted all my (lol) rediculous crap, like they were doing something noble.

I was honestly just hoping this thread would fade away, but I understand that needed to be said. Don't mistake this for what its not though. I wasnt looking for staking, they creatively sent me an app, and I did recognize the name. What I left out was it was branded very creatively marketing how "U.S players" can still play on "Pokerstars", they run home games yada yada, I thought thats interesting, sighned up, apparently I was fooled.

I am done with this, I will remember it though.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post

Creatively missing the most important part of it ALL. THEY sent ME an email. In other words they sought me out for this.

Load Metric
    Creatively missing the most important part of it ALL. THEY sent ME an email. In other words they sought me out for this.
    So they just randomly sent you an email, and had your full name and poker room screennames?

And then claimed you rolled some stakes from other staking sites?

Load Metric

So they just randomly sent you an email, and had your full name and poker room screennames?

And then claimed you rolled some stakes from other staking sites?
    YES EXACTLY.

They randomly sent me an email, saying "U.S players" can still play on pokerstars and how they have a Home Games section and all. I filled the application, as part of that they asked for my real name. Its a hacker tactic. Very old, but that doesn't make it right when they sought me out. Do not be mistaken, I didn't find them, they found me and sent me an email, effectively getting me to fill out my real name so they could put together a nice neat dirty looking post as seen in post #1.

408Mike interesting because that is the most foreign name to me. Him and his minnions apparently in the "honorable and noble" world of staking they function within, apparently use very similar tactics to getting peoples information, that a hacker would.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Garrett, you came in here implying that PFA shared your e-mail address without your consent. That's the main thing people wanted to clear up, and it obviously isn't what happened. The fact that you received an e-mail around the same time that you registered here is a coincidence.

As for GetStaked, you make a big deal out of the fact that they e-mailed you first. They most likely didn't send it to just you personally. You must be on their mass mailing list. If you didn't subscribe for that, maybe they bought a list from someone else that had it. This wasn't a conspiracy to humiliate some random person on the internet. They're just doing business.

So you volunteered the rest of your information. You gave them your full name and poker screen names. You admitted to having multi-accounted. I don't know why you did all that. Presumably you did this because you wanted staking? But you say you weren't interested in staking.

Either way, if you were concerned about that information being public, you shouldn't have shared it. You could have easily taken a look at their website and see how they handle rejected applications. There may even have been some fine print in the application stating what they would do with the information.

Load Metric
    Garrett, you came in here implying that PFA shared your e-mail address without your consent. That's the main thing people wanted to clear up, and it obviously isn't what happened. The fact that you received an e-mail around the same time that you registered here is a coincidence.

As for GetStaked, you make a big deal out of the fact that they e-mailed you first. They most likely didn't send it to just you personally. You must be on their mass mailing list. If you didn't subscribe for that, maybe they bought a list from someone else that had it. This wasn't a conspiracy to humiliate some random person on the internet. They're just doing business.

So you volunteered the rest of your information. You gave them your full name and poker screen names. You admitted to having multi-accounted. I don't know why you did all that. Presumably you did this because you wanted staking? But you say you weren't interested in staking.

Either way, if you were concerned about that information being public, you shouldn't have shared it. You could have easily taken a look at their website and see how they handle rejected applications. There may even have been some fine print in the application stating what they would do with the information.
    I still have the email, I recieved it exactly 1:23pmEST last wendsday. That is less then 12 hours after I won the radio freeroll here, which apparently people made a bigger deal about then I ever would of thought. You can call it coincidental, I know damn well it wasn't. I dont think PFA had anything to do with this, but I think others are taking pointed efforts at your users.

100% no coincidence. They contacted me, using your forum.

Load Metric
    I guess I thought wrong when I assumed bubbles did not have anything to do with this. Check the dates BUBBLE boy.

He is apparently missing my point. My issue is with the underhanded tactics used to even gain all that information.

Also this is included in link #1, why did you indiv put them here? You trying to make a case in favor of Geta$take con company and their underhanded tactics? Are you a trashbag too?

Banned
    Load Metric
    I still have the email, I recieved it exactly 1:23pmEST last wendsday. That is less then 12 hours after I won the radio freeroll here, which apparently people made a bigger deal about then I ever would of thought. You can call it coincidental, I know damn well it wasn't. I dont think PFA had anything to do with this, but I think others are taking pointed efforts at your users.

What are you alleging? As Druff stated, there are no mods here at PFA. The only person here who could possibly have access to your e-mail address is Dan Druff himself.

How do you think your e-mail address was discovered? If a user here somehow found it on Google, you think someone just handed it off to a staking website as a means of attacking you? If someone wanted to mess with you, that doesn't seem like a straightforward way of going about it.

Load Metric

What are you alleging? As Druff stated, there are no mods here at PFA. The only person here who could possibly have access to your e-mail address is Dan Druff himself.

How do you think your e-mail address was discovered? If a user here somehow found it on Google, you think someone just handed it off to a staking website as a means of attacking you? If someone wanted to mess with you, that doesn't seem like a straightforward way of going about it.
    Dan Druff clearly had nothing to do with it. Stated it over and over. Read the posts above, maybe the whole thread again. My point is clear, Getting redundant now.

Banned
    Load Metric

Dan Druff clearly had nothing to do with it. Stated it over and over. Read the posts above, maybe the whole thread again. My point is clear, Getting redundant now.
    If you wouldn't mind, just explain it to me like I'm 5. I'm finding all of this difficult to understand.

Thread Information