Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: The LETS OUT GARRETT THREAD brought to you by Geta$take mining company

Load Metric
    which sites was it exactly that garrett rolled? Hard to tell since none of them are online any longer, but which of these did he roll, and which just banned him because they knew he rolled other places? TheDonkeyFarm? PartTimePoker? StakeAShark?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

if you are sick of the way people treat you here, and have treated you since the day you arrived here, why the fuck not brighten your own life, and all of ours, and just take off? You are perfectly welcome to stay, obv, as is anyone, and I'm not one of the people that usually would get accused of running people off the site, but Jesus dude, what's keeping you here? If you want a fresh start, so somewhere fresh.

Comments

Muck Ficon: GOT HIM

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    which sites was it exactly that garrett rolled? Hard to tell since none of them are online any longer, but which of these did he roll, and which just banned him because they knew he rolled other places? TheDonkeyFarm? PartTimePoker? StakeAShark?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

if you are sick of the way people treat you here, and have treated you since the day you arrived here, why the fuck not brighten your own life, and all of ours, and just take off? You are perfectly welcome to stay, obv, as is anyone, and I'm not one of the people that usually would get accused of running people off the site, but Jesus dude, what's keeping you here? If you want a fresh start, so somewhere fresh.

So, how much do I owe and to who

Comments

Ricky: missing the point as per usual

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    IDK, I never belonged to a staking forum so I'm not sure who's money it was you disappeared with. Since the amounts were in the $50 range, if I remember correctly (AND SOMEBODY PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'm WRONG), I'd imagine the $$ was written off and quickly forgotten about, but not before making sure all the other staking forums banned you so the same thing could not happen to them.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Saying you've escrowed when you haven't escrowed is pretty scammy/scummy.

You're right that your reputation is everything. Garrett's reputation scores 0.0.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Ka boom
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    alex rocha is god

/thread

Comments

Crowe Diddly: timely rep

Load Metric
    just to be clear; you guys know that garrett's literally trolling the shit out of all of you with these posts/threads, right?

he knows exactly who/what he is and what hes done.

and btw its workout out pretty well for him... I believe he's up to $1500 in stakes so far here, aka.. you know, the forum dedicated to exposing scams in poker.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    just to be clear; you guys know that garrett's literally trolling the shit out of all of you with these posts/threads, right?

and btw its workout out pretty well for him... I believe he's up to $1500 in stakes so far here, aka.. you know, the forum dedicated to exposing scams in poker.
    Because I am good

I know what I am doing. Just do what you know how to do.....

Comments

sonatine: you know what? point taken.

FRANKRIZZO: world class at plowing thru pfas members hard earned money with no return

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Because I am good

I know what I am doing. Just do what you know how to do.....
    garrett, it would probably behoove you to give up on the idea of playing poker professionally

you simply aren't anywhere as good as you think you are. maybe put your energy into something else, like dfs, for example

and i'm not trolling, you just haven't proven that you are the least bit competent in poker

also, seek professional help for your mental issues

godspeed, kiddo

Comments

garrett: LOL solid troll. Especially funny coming from you!

Load Metric

Comments

garrett: WHO ARE YOU AGAIN. Some oscure no name rando on this obscure site. RIGHT, whatever you say guy!!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Bump for LOL's

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Bump for LOL's
    I'm lol'n right there with ya buddy....

honestly you talk a lotta shit for such a forum troll, I mean this thread is a classic I must say so thanks for bumping it.

Load Metric
    I think I would be a great candidate for the Choice Center...

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Yes

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    IDK, I never belonged to a staking forum so I'm not sure who's money it was you disappeared with. Since the amounts were in the $50 range, if I remember correctly (AND SOMEBODY PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'm WRONG), I'd imagine the $$ was written off and quickly forgotten about, but not before making sure all the other staking forums banned you so the same thing could not happen to them.
    https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...0&action=click

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Bump for LOL's

honestly you talk a lotta shit for such a forum troll, I mean this thread is a classic I must say so thanks for bumping it.

Ive always been under the impression that a forum troll, more or less, simply babbles a bunch of incoherent shit to either cause a retarded level of chaos on a forum and/or spew a bunch of shit that has no bearing and is most likely false. I know im probably not giving a full definition and there are many more definitions for a forum troll, but so far you fit what ive defined to a T.

One of the things here is, ive not always been mature enough to simply shut the fuck up or concede unless i am nearly or absolutely 100% sure that I am correct on a topic; I will admit that. I've made myself look pretty stupid at times throughout my life for attempting such an insurmountable feat.

But I have learned and grown from those mistakes. I am obv not perfect by any means and i will never claim I am - I have plenty of flaws. But what I have learned over the years is to not simply just scream out a bunch of shit without considering what the opposition counters with. My shit might very well be right, but I better make damn sure of it either way.

Load Metric
    Can't believe this thread is 6 years old. Time flies.

Load Metric

Ive always been under the impression that a forum troll, more or less, simply babbles a bunch of incoherent shit to either cause a retarded level of chaos on a forum and/or spew a bunch of shit that has no bearing and is most likely false. I know im probably not giving a full definition and there are many more definitions for a forum troll, but so far you fit what ive defined to a T.

One of the things here is, ive not always been mature enough to simply shut the fuck up or concede unless i am nearly or absolutely 100% sure that I am correct on a topic; I will admit that. I've made myself look pretty stupid at times throughout my life for attempting such an insurmountable feat.

But I have learned and grown from those mistakes. I am obv not perfect by any means and i will never claim I am - I have plenty of flaws. But what I have learned over the years is to not simply just scream out a bunch of shit without considering what the opposition counters with. My shit might very well be right, but I better make damn sure of it either way.
    SHUT IT DOWN GORDO

Thread Information