Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Korean Zombie sons GSP pretty fucking hard

Load Metric

Korean Zombie sons GSP pretty fucking hard

Dear Mr. Geroges St. Pierre

Hi, My name is Chan Sung Jung from South Korea. As one of many Koreans who like you as an incredible athlete, I feel like I should tell you that many Korean fans, including myself, were shocked to see you in your gi designed after the Japanese 'Rising Sun Flag'. For Asians, this flag is a symbol of war crimes, much like the German Hakenkreuzflagge. Did you know that? I hope not.

Just like Nazis, the Japanese also committed atrocities under the name of 'Militarism'. You can easily learn what they've done by googling (please do), although it's only the tiny tip of an enormous iceberg.

Furthermore, the Japanese Government never gave a sincere apology, and still to this day, so many victims are dying in pain, heartbroken, without being compensated. But many westerners like to wear clothes designed after the symbol under which so many war crimes and so much tragedy happened, which is ridiculous.

I know most of them are not militarists. I know most of them do not approve unjustified invasion, torture, massacre, etc. They're just ignorant. It's such a shame that many westerners are not aware of this tragic fact. Wearing Rising Sun outfits is as bad as wearing clothes with the Nazi mark on it, if not worse.

Since you're influenced by Japanese Martial Arts, your wearing a headband designed after Japanese flag is understandable. But again, that huge 'Rising Sun' on your Gi means something else.

Many people say GSP is the best Welterweight fighter throughout history, to which I totally agree. This means you have a great influence on every single fan of yours all around the world. And I do believe your wearing 'the symbol of War Crime' is a very bad example for them, not to mention for yourself.

So, what do you reckon?
    Do you want to wear the same Gi next time as well?
    Last edited by sonatine; 03-24-2013 at 03:06 PM.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    did not read

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    did not read
    Neither will GSP.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    GSP WAS NOT IMPRESSED WITH YOUR SPEECH

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    GSP WAS NOT IMPRESSED WITH YOUR SPEECH
    Name:  tumblr_mdn36cTToJ1rdpa5go1_1280.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  43.0 KB

Load Metric
    I am sure GSP is asking himself who in the fuck is this retarded gook.

Load Metric
    Really?

You actually think that?

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Really?

You actually think that?
    I personally don't think that at all. I am a fan of the Korean Zombie. However since Dana is offering higher profile plates on a silver platter to GSP. His mind is on hella fat paychecks in the near future.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Really?

You actually think that?
    I personally don't think that at all. I am a fan of the Korean Zombie. However since Dana is offering higher profile plates on a silver platter to GSP. His mind is on hella fat paychecks in the near future.
    If there is 1 UFC fighter that would take it seriously it's GSP. If he was made aware of this & it's all true he would most likely not display it again on his gi if possible.

A couple of questions though, doesn't he always have that on his gi? Why has this suddenly come to light? Is that statement by the Korean Zombie even legit or is it a hoax?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

If there is 1 UFC fighter that would take it seriously it's GSP. If he was made aware of this & it's all true he would most likely not display it again on his gi if possible.

A couple of questions though, doesn't he always have that on his gi? Why has this suddenly come to light? Is that statement by the Korean Zombie even legit or is it a hoax?
    Well i've always known about it and that it pisses off anyone with chinese blood and that the chinese and japanese don't like each other much. That some french canadian would even care about politics that aren't his is beyond me. Kind of like a white teen from the US wearing a Che Guevara shirt, seriously, who fucking cares? It's the biggest nothing in the universe. GSP walking out with a stain on his gi is a bigger deal than this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Well i've always known about it and that it pisses off anyone with chinese blood and that the chinese and japanese don't like each other much. That some french canadian would even care about politics that aren't his is beyond me. Kind of like a white teen from the US wearing a Che Guevara shirt, seriously, who fucking cares? It's the biggest nothing in the universe. GSP walking out with a stain on his gi is a bigger deal than this.
    Sounds like a great summation of the situation.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    GSP responded to day, issued an apology, and is going to redesign to gi.

Solid reads tho guys.

Load Metric
    GSP responded to day, issued an apology, and is going to redesign to gi.

Solid reads tho guys.
    A link to the apology would be appreciated.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric
    GSP responded to day, issued an apology, and is going to redesign to gi. Solid reads tho guys.
    I never said he wouldn't apologize, on the contrary, if this story got off the ground it was inevitable. One will have to wonder now if the japanese will be somehow offended? White boy can't win here. PS, if you think the decision to apologize or ignore this didn't come from Dana, you just don't know how all this shizz works.

Last edited by 4Dragons; 03-25-2013 at 07:39 PM.

Load Metric

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-ca...4367--mma.html

"GSP posted a statement from Hayabusa:

Since Georges St-Pierre wore our walkout gi at UFC 158 we have received attention surrounding the negative connotation of the rising sun graphic used. The last thing we want is to offend or alienate anyone with the choice of design on our products.

We at Hayabusa have the utmost respect for culture and history and appreciate all of our customers worldwide. As such, we accept full responsibility for this design and are taking all complaints and comments very seriously.

The gi worn by GSP will not be brought to market. In addition, we will be very conscious of this specific design element when developing future communication materials and products.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any offence this has caused. If you have any questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss it with us at customerservice @ hayabusafightwear .com . One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

And GSP added:

I'd like to also personally apologize to anyone who was offended by this. I am very sorry, that was never my intention."

Load Metric
    GSP responded to day, issued an apology, and is going to redesign to gi. Solid reads tho guys.
    I never said he wouldn't apologize, on the contrary, if this story got off the ground it was inevitable. One will have to wonder now if the japanese will be somehow offended? White boy can't win here. PS, if you think the decision to apologize or ignore this didn't come from Dana, you just don't know how all this shizz works.

Seriously who did you give your account to?

Load Metric
    Right in his gook face

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-ca...4367--mma.html

"GSP posted a statement from Hayabusa:

Since Georges St-Pierre wore our walkout gi at UFC 158 we have received attention surrounding the negative connotation of the rising sun graphic used. The last thing we want is to offend or alienate anyone with the choice of design on our products.

We at Hayabusa have the utmost respect for culture and history and appreciate all of our customers worldwide. As such, we accept full responsibility for this design and are taking all complaints and comments very seriously.

The gi worn by GSP will not be brought to market. In addition, we will be very conscious of this specific design element when developing future communication materials and products.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any offence this has caused. If you have any questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss it with us at customerservice @ hayabusafightwear .com . One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

And GSP added:

I'd like to also personally apologize to anyone who was offended by this. I am very sorry, that was never my intention."
    Good on him in acting quickly & apologizing. I have to admit I had never heard that connotation of that symbol.

Hopefully it can be put to rest.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric

Seriously who did you give your account to?
    Too much grape drank, obv.

Name:  VMPT-MW.gif
Views: 301
Size:  31.1 KB

What is this crap i'm drinking anyway? It's like hillbilly wine coolers. I can actually feel myself getting stupider.

Load Metric
    JEALS.

Thread Information