Thread: ***I got pick-pocketed, realized it, walked it back, and fought 3 Mission Valley Hobos***

Bronze
    Load Metric

***I got pick-pocketed, realized it, walked it back, and fought 3 Mission Valley Hobos***

_no where to begin with this last crazy day.....

_started out,( 10:00a) Nascarin my odometer on the nickel/gravity down the hill to cash a Western Union @ MonneyTree. After a yelling match with Krystal from IB, I relinquished my chit, caved in...and walked out to my truck to get my old ID that the Cops stamped out.....She...did not care about the hole in my card. Krystal is the chit....moving forward...one hundred dollars cash in my wally.....act, 85 after I loaded my G-phone up.

_ with smiles & foreplay @ Starbux...and the requisite walk to the liqour shop, cuz,, I had to get the 99 coconuts for my coca-cola. 'Twas, demo day on the range...big ticket Drivers, mizunos, hybrids, etc...Needless 2 say, I was on a mission...

_ long stoory short, I kicked a drunk ass obnoxious, 48ish y/o dude in the chest Muay-thai style, and threw the best right cross of my life @ his tweeaked out neffew. What I had not thought about, wuz the action that their lil african black cousin-hobo would come with. Dude, took the 24" x24" x 1/8" lid off the trash can in front of 7-11 and started swingin. At, that point, I was engaged with the nepphew, and he got me with one good one on the back of the head. .....As, his uncles were on the ground or leeaking/ comin back.... out their left eye

_oh, I got pickpocketed, cus, I'm a generous sucka when it comes to hobos, and got the 2 man touch. Cell phone/stogies...but no wallets or keys.

TLDR: N2S hobo jungle party

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Thread Information