Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54

Thread: WTF? Now the internet is messin with me?

  1. #1
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1285
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    13,041

    WTF? Now the internet is messin with me?

    So I'm tilting about the latest CEENOMONEY nuthugging thread about Seriouslynothing and I find myself on Googles "tilt" image thread and what do I see?

    Name:  tilt.gif
Views: 436
Size:  73.3 KB

    Yeah the usual images are there but then I notice the whole page is tilted. Not just my mangled mind it's tilted. Is that even legal?

    I think we can start a class action lawsuit on these bastards, no?
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

  2. #2
    now search "do a barrel roll"

  3. #3
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1285
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    13,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    now search "do a barrel roll"
    I'm afraid....reality is slipping away.
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

  4. #4
    Lol they're called Easter Eggs - you type certain words or phrases in and google will respond with something. Not sure how many there are, but there are a lot. There are also quite a few for google maps.

  5. #5
    RIP Brandi.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Beebs9Dizzle View Post
    Lol they're called Easter Eggs - you type certain words or phrases in and google will respond with something. Not sure how many there are, but there are a lot. There are also quite a few for google maps.
    They've spread to YouTube as well. Try searching "do the harlem shake".

  7. #7
    Oh, and les, I'm kind of a big deal.


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beebs9Dizzle View Post
    Lol they're called Easter Eggs - you type certain words or phrases in and google will respond with something. Not sure how many there are, but there are a lot. There are also quite a few for google maps.
    They've spread to YouTube as well. Try searching "do the harlem shake".
    Made me

  9. #9
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1285
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    13,041
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Oh, and les, I'm kind of a big deal.

    Yeah, you and every politician feels the same........in reality you are self promoting douchebags.
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

  10. #10
    I'm pretty sure Google's "answer" functionality used to exclusively be easter eggs. It would only work for certain queries like "what is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?". These days it tells you stuff like the capital of Denmark and what key Yesterday is in.

    The folks at Wolfram Alpha really love easter eggs too.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Oh, and les, I'm kind of a big deal.

    Yeah, you and every politician feels the same........in reality you are self promoting douchebags.
    Sure, but they're wrong and I'm right. Everyone loves me. I'm awesome.

  12. #12
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1285
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    13,041
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Yeah, you and every politician feels the same........in reality you are self promoting douchebags.
    Except they're wrong and I'm right. Everyone loves me. I'm awesome.
    That's exactly what keeps politicians in business, the blinders are on full time.

    You have almost no comedic talent. That won't stop you but that is the truth.
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

  13. #13
    limitles -

    serious question. What talent do you have? Where is your area of talent

  14. #14
    if there's a god then les is a natural at chugging drano.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

    Except they're wrong and I'm right. Everyone loves me. I'm awesome.
    That's exactly what keeps politicians in business, the blinders are on full time.

    You have almost no comedic talent. That won't stop you but that is the truth.
    Sometimes I like to check my inbox to see all the nice things people are saying about me and my work. Thousands and thousands of messages from people all over the world. It feels so warm and fuzzy, like a big internet hug.

  16. #16
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1285
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    13,041
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    That's exactly what keeps politicians in business, the blinders are on full time.

    You have almost no comedic talent. That won't stop you but that is the truth.
    Sometimes I like to check my inbox to see all the nice things people are saying about me and my work. Thousands and thousands of messages from people all over the world. It feels so warm and fuzzy, like a big internet hug.
    That's just great that you feel so happy for yourself.....nothing wrong with that but there is this

    If I hear another minute of your tone deaf auto tuned voice I will puke out everything I've ever ingested. I could live with your godawful montone if you had a clue

    comedically. You don't and if you don't have it by now it's not going to happen. Good luck reading your inbox and I'll see you at the 7-11


    btw, people who are not funny are usually dumb as well so it's hard to tell someone they're not funny because they just don't get it.

    Corrigan are you awake? CC DirtyB, Muck Ficon, handicapme, RBC, Deal etc, etc, etc, Damn near forgot Tomasi.....tool
    Last edited by limitles; 03-23-2013 at 10:14 PM.
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

  17. #17
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1285
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    13,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    limitles -

    serious question. What talent do you have? Where is your area of talent
    Answer....you post one funny thing you've posted here and I will match it. We'll see if you can last one post.
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

  18. #18
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1390
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,089
    Blog Entries
    20

  19. #19
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1285
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    13,041
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    A pretty good example of someone thinking they've got the humour thing down. If you find this funny you were born with almost zero oxygen.

    So typical of this forum.........idiots
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    limitles -

    serious question. What talent do you have? Where is your area of talent
    Answer....you post one funny thing you've posted here and I will match it. We'll see if you can last one post.

    answer the question - do you have talent in any area?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Internet Connection Problems- Need advice
    By chinamaniac in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-13-2013, 06:25 AM
  2. Internet Poker Coming to New Jersey... very soon.
    By PLOL in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 09:05 PM
  3. Syria's Internet is Donk Down
    By DRK Star in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 02:06 PM
  4. Best stand alone internet service
    By NaturalBornHustler in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 06:27 PM
  5. Bracket - What is your favorite Internet Phenominon
    By DRK Star in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 12:22 PM

Tags for this Thread