Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Negreanu busto?

Load Metric

Daniel Negreanu busto? not serous ......

sorry for you retards who cant figure a simple joke

Daniel acting in a tv sitcom "Mr D" as a broke looser, skip to 9.44 is were he starts

http://www.cbc.ca/player/Shows/ID/2352085906/

It's not often that Canadian real estate listings make international headlines, but a mid-sized Alberta bungalow has people around the world buzzing today after its owner declared that he would like to sell it -- for Bitcoins.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/yourcommunity....html?cmp=fbtl

Name:  images-2.jpeg
Views: 1364
Size:  8.0 KB
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 03-23-2013 at 11:55 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Seriously? He is perhaps the least likely person in poker to go busto any time soon. He just signed an extension with Stars on his deal that is rumored to be in the high 7 figures per year.

Also, the posted video is region locked. And the bungalow story is a repost.

God this thread sucks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Seriously? He is perhaps the least likely person in poker to go busto any time soon. He just signed an extension with Stars on his deal that is rumored to be in the high 7 figures per year.

read the post...... empty head.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

I did. Thread still makes no sense. Thanks for the broken video and story we've all already seen.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Mr D has affiliations with stars

Load Metric

I did. Thread still makes no sense. Thanks for the broken video and story we've all already seen.
    did you get kicked out of your moms house and have to make a go on your own?

care full when you cock off boy, you may do it to the wrong person.
    all hail Hydra

Banned
    Load Metric
    Sorry, I'm a morning grump and probably being a dick. I'm guessing this is supposed to be a joke. I just don't get it.

Banned
    Load Metric

Don't take it too hard, big guy. I'm sure limitless will love this thread.

Load Metric
    Druff can you move the fighting in here to a separate thread? Oh wait...
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric

Uh-oh Baron... What are you gonna do, make another whiny thread about how you think this place is going down the shitter?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Gimme a fuckin break Baron.

Load Metric

c'mon Baron, admit to starting a bad thread. You know you did. First, a one line description of a show most here can't access, and then a link and line or 2 about something that already has its own thread. The kicker is that they are completely unrelated, which adds extra confusion to the already unclear thread. Who the fuck is supposed to know what the hell you are talking about?

Anyway, for US, UK, and Canadian geoblocking, the Tunnelbear is the tits. Turn to CA and the vid will play fine. https://www.tunnelbear.com/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Dude, Baron and his boys are about to whoop some ass...

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    The Mr D appearance was sort of a favour for favour type thing, I believe. Daniel did an episode of Mr D, Gerry is doing a Stars promo.

I will be on Mr D in a few weeks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

c'mon Baron, admit to starting a bad thread. You know you did. First, a one line description of a show most here can't access, and then a link and line or 2 about something that already has its own thread. The kicker is that they are completely unrelated, which adds extra confusion to the already unclear thread. Who the fuck is supposed to know what the hell you are talking about?

Anyway, for US, UK, and Canadian geoblocking, the Tunnelbear is the tits. Turn to CA and the vid will play fine. https://www.tunnelbear.com/

whats bad other than the shitty attitude of some prick trolls on this forum, I am accused of being a troll on this forum, lol i have never trolled, or attacked some one here unless they start. then i will decide if i like to go froward or ignore my decision.

how am i suppose to know if some one cant view the link, and lol at the seriousness, no one here has a sense of humour or idea what satire is i guess, of course DN is not busto jesus christ only a complete retard would think i was serous with thread title.

bitcoin post was something i saw while looking at the news this morning, havent read the forum latly and dident se the same post. fo big fucking deal anyway.

also i was not threatening anyone. i was simply giving friendly advice to be careful what you say to some one anywhere, as you never know who you are fucking with, and some on this forum have enough personal info out that could make a unwanted meeting posable. to a determined person. i would suggest more friendly behaviour. i have zero interest in battling SS he attacked me.

i dont make threats ever.
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 03-23-2013 at 10:38 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

whats bad other than the shitty attitude of some prick trolls on this forum, I am accused of being a troll on this forum, lol i have never trolled, or attacked some one here unless they start. then i will decide if i like to go froward or ignore my decision. how am i suppose to know if some one cant view the link, and lol at the seriousness, no one here has a sense of humour or idea what satire is i guess, of course DN is not busto jesus christ only a complete retard would think i was serous with thread title.

bitcoin post was something i saw while looking at the news this morning, havent read the forum latly and dident se the same post. fo big fucking deal anyway.

also i was not threatening anyone. i was simply giving friendly advice to be careful what you say to some one anywhere, as you never know who you are fucking with, and some on this forum have enough personal info out that could make a unwanted meeting posable. to a determined person. i would suggest more friendly behaviour. i have zero interest in battling SS he attacked me.
    Boris and Skatz are the satire sites. Only serious biz here so we don't turn off the lurkers.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Dude, Baron and his boys are about to whoop some ass...

none of those are me, i have a monocle.

i never need help in my battles

how did your $700 cut heal up, lol you pussy
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    The Mr D appearance was sort of a favour for favour type thing, I believe. Daniel did an episode of Mr D, Gerry is doing a Stars promo.

I will be on Mr D in a few weeks.

After me, of course. They are working their way down the list of Nova Scotia djs, not up.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    whats bad other than the shitty attitude of some prick trolls on this forum, I am accused of being a troll on this forum, lol i have never trolled, or attacked some one here unless they start. then i will decide if i like to go froward or ignore my decision.

how am i suppose to know if some one cant view the link, and lol at the seriousness, no one here has a sense of humour or idea what satire is i guess, of course DN is not busto jesus christ only a complete retard would think i was serous with thread title.

i dont make threats ever.
    I admit that I had a shitty attitude this morning. But I wasn't attacking you personally, just this thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by yaahello View Post
    Mr D has affiliations with stars
    As already mentioned. the star of this show, famous Canadian comedian Gerry Dee, does promos for Pokerstars in Canada so having Daniel make an appearance on this show isn't a stretch by any means.

Don't really understand how you equate DN appearing on a fictional sit-com playing the part of a broke loser as really being broke. Not saying it can't happen but I'll need a little more "evidence" than that. He gets paid a lot by Pokerstars but he is a degen & has gone broke numerous times so anything is possible.

edit: looking back at the thread title I now realize you don't think he's busto but using the title to get people to look at the thread.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information